Defectors Watch

adrian lord

I expect these are the games Dejan was dreaming about, away at Chelsea in a semi final. The stupid **** is nowhere near their team :lol:

And Lallana screaming down the phone at Les Reed that we have to sell him and he'll never play for us again so he can watch them lose form the bench.

LIverpool look pretty good again

been like this for a few weeks now.

going to be a massively tough game against them in a few weeks

Only improved since Rodgers has stopped tinkering so much and had the balls to drop Dejan and Mario. Lallana has been reasonable for them though from what little I've seen.

Lol at the guy in the 2nd row of the "still hoping for that equaliser" Liverpool fans, at a crucial away game, with a...................... yes, half and half scarf.

I noticed that utter bellend, what a *****.

Kind of want Rickie to score now ... then Chelsea to win on penalties, fancy some penalty action.

Niall Quinn is terrible as a pundit

Also, notice liverpool have a run of very tough games

West Ham, Spurs, everton, saints as well as two games against Besiktas and FA cup reply in the next 3 weeks.

Skrtl is just a thug on the pitch

Edited by Batman

that couldn't have gone any better, as far as I am concerned - an extra 30 minutes on legs that can't afford to get tired.

L'pool's fixture schedule is so jammed packed (especially if they beat Bolton in the replay) before they get to St. Mary's.

They are in the middle of a 13 match run where the rest is either 2 or 3 days between matches.

Villa (A) - 0-2

Chelsea (H) - 1-1

Bolton (H) - 0-0

Chelsea (A) - 1-0

West Ham (H) - tough match - fighting for 7th place

Bolton (A) -

Everton (A) - Derby, so throw out the records

Tottenham (H)- touch match - fighting for 6th place

CP (A) - FA Cup - if they beat Bolton

Besikas (H) - Europa

Southampton (A)

Besikas (A) - Europa

Man City (H) - EPL

Burnley (H) - EPL

no rest. no training. every match is on either 2 or 3 days rest. lots of tough matches. fighting for Europe next year on several fronts.

I am looking forward to the meltdown.

We have only 3 matches between now and Liverpool. They likely have 6.

Didn't watch the game but heard Costa was the sort of player who you love if he plays for you and the rest put him in their fantasy teams. Have to say I like him he can dish it out but also understands the fouls back are part of his own personal battle, no fake diving consistently like Suarez, he's more of a swarthy gunfighter

that couldn't have gone any better, as far as I am concerned - an extra 30 minutes on legs that can't afford to get tired.

L'pool's fixture schedule is so jammed packed (especially if they beat Bolton in the replay) before they get to St. Mary's.

They are in the middle of a 13 match run where the rest is either 2 or 3 days between matches.

Villa (A) - 0-2

Chelsea (H) - 1-1

Bolton (H) - 0-0

Chelsea (A) - 1-0

West Ham (H) - tough match - fighting for 7th place

Bolton (A) -

Everton (A) - Derby, so throw out the records

Tottenham (H)- touch match - fighting for 6th place

CP (A) - FA Cup - if they beat Bolton

Besikas (H) - Europa

Southampton (A)

Besikas (A) - Europa

Man City (H) - EPL

Burnley (H) - EPL

no rest. no training. every match is on either 2 or 3 days rest. lots of tough matches. fighting for Europe next year on several fronts.

I am looking forward to the meltdown.

We have only 3 matches between now and Liverpool. They likely have 6.

Rodgers brilliant management of giving little tired Raheem some winter sun was a master stroke.

Tbf though they and arsenal look the best of teams around us. Even top two look eminently beatable at the mo. And European schedule about to kick in for most.

Liverpool fans are seething about Costa and his rough play in the game

Hmmmmmm. Didn't they champion the biggest little bastard in world football for two years whilst he was suspended for about half a season?

Very good point.

PS I think Glenn Johnson is a perfect Harry Redknapp buy. Just a different envelope.

I like to watch Liverpool games - just to see how Brendan is coping with his " bag of frogs " - but I'm sad to see what's left of Rickie Lambert talent and skill being pressed into the last 10 minutes of a game.

He looks a mere shadow of his former self, and I don't believe he has suddenly become a worse footballer in the last six months. Rickie was most successful at SMS, compared with his other clubs because he had people who really believed in him, told him so and encouraged him. He looked a far more confident person in his time here than in the last 6 months at 'pool.

We all know it was his dream move, and surely no -one at SMS would begrudge him that, but I sense that Brendan told him from day 1, that he'd be on the bench whilst they chose (less talented) players to start games, with the net result that throwing him into a losing game in the last few minutes does nothing for his confidence or appreciation by their fans.

Of course, the major tactical mistake that BR has made is failing to realise that Rickie's success at Saints, was in no small measure, due to his 5 year partnership with Lallana... but having bought both of them, he rarely plays them together. Still whilst BR struggles with his own problems, we can still " look down on them " in the Prem table.

.......and watching some of at Lovren's performances.... I'd be almost inclined to invite Jos back instead. ( I said... almost).

I told myself at the beginning of the season ...that every day that we were above Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U in the table would be a good day, and I haven't been disappointed too much - so far.