Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Just read Luke Shaw's renting Ronaldo's house in Aldersley Edge, which is said to be haunted. Legend tells of a man led up up into the hills by an old man, who leads him into a cave filled with immense amounts of gold and treasure. The old man told him he could take all gold he could carry. Yet when he returned to the hill where he entered the cave, the rock closed behind him and all the gold he carried vanished.

LOL = Lucky Old Liverpool. If last nights exhibition is their new standard then it ain't up to much. A deflected and own goal and the Petulance of their 'Star' demonstrates their luck insofar as he should have been sent off.Swansea are not the team we played earlier in the season and it shows.Lallana is a very good player.He was with us and will be wherever he plays.It's just the way he deserted us that I don't like.

LOL = Lucky Old Liverpool. If last nights exhibition is their new standard then it ain't up to much. A deflected and own goal and the Petulance of their 'Star' demonstrates their luck insofar as he should have been sent off.Swansea are not the team we played earlier in the season and it shows.Lallana is a very good player.He was with us and will be wherever he plays.It's just the way he deserted us that I don't like.

I wish we stilll had Lallana, not convinced at all by Tadic myself really.

Just read Luke Shaw's renting Ronaldo's house in Aldersley Edge, which is said to be haunted. Legend tells of a man led up up into the hills by an old man, who leads him into a cave filled with immense amounts of gold and treasure. The old man told him he could take all gold he could carry. Yet when he returned to the hill where he entered the cave, the rock closed behind him and all the gold he carried vanished.

What the fudge are you jibbering on about?

I thought they looked good last night and Lallana played well. Swansea were poor though and defensively Liverpool look a mess.

Liverpool midfielder Adam Lallana on Sky Sports: "I thought the lads were brilliant. I have always said it wasn't going to be easy making the move from Southampton but the lads have been great. I have been playing more central and have been really enjoying it. It was great to get the goals and more important was the performance.

Anyone remember him saying that?

Close, but Lallana better for me. Lallana on top form is a goal threat which we havent seen from Tadic. AL will be close to 10 PL goals most likely.

Also Lallana works so hard closing people down which is rarely noted by pundits etc.

Don't get me wrong, Tadic is excellent when on form and we got a great fee for Lallana but there is something about him that is so good to watch (not his new teeth though).

Tadic is the better player for me. Once again, Lallana doesn't last the full 90 minutes, although he was decent last night when he was on the pitch

I have to grudgingly admit it was by far the best performance by Lallana since the badge-patting match at St Marys.

Many more like that and this thread will need to be quietly put to bed...

Depends if we finisher higher than Liverpool and Arsenal, if we finish higher (not a given by any means), a lot of the CL talk from the want away players will still look pretty funny to me. Lovern alone could keep this thread going for some time.

Close, but Lallana better for me. Lallana on top form is a goal threat which we havent seen from Tadic. AL will be close to 10 PL goals most likely.

Also Lallana works so hard closing people down which is rarely noted by pundits etc.

Don't get me wrong, Tadic is excellent when on form and we got a great fee for Lallana but there is something about him that is so good to watch (not his new teeth though).

Not sure if you are serious but I would like to point that we are half way through the season and this is the very first time lallana has even come close to justifying his fee. Tadic has been a real handful right up to December. Admittedly he has suffered with fatigue in December and long term may not be as good as lallana but based on the first 19 games tadic wins hands down

Interesting Stats Tadic has 1 goal and seven assists rating 7.23. Lallana 4 goals and 2 assists rating 7.20 both in the PL

Adam http://www.whoscored.com/Players/21683

Dusan http://www.whoscored.com/Players/29474/

I would say not much in it really Tadic needs more goals Lallana not a lot of assists for a creative player. The main difference seems to be 15 million quid and Tadic wants to be here..............

Interesting Stats Tadic has 1 goal and seven assists rating 7.23. Lallana 4 goals and 2 assists rating 7.20 both in the PL

I would say not much in it really Tadic needs more goals Lallana not a lot of assists for a creative player. The main difference seems to be 15 million quid and Tadic wants to be here..............

Weren't 4 of Tadic's assists gained in just the one match though...when you've beaten a side that's given up 8-0 then stats are likely to be distorted.

BREAKING: Jonjo Shelvey charged with violent conduct after incident in Swansea's game against Liverpool. http://bit.ly/1fxuU8M #SSNHQ

What about Sterling? Does he get away with what he did in front of the linesman?

It's a joke when you see the Routledge sending off (soft, yet correct) that something like Sterlings face push goes unpunished. Bizarre interpretation of consistency.

Not seen it mentioned, but how good was the touch from Tadic to set up his chance just after the 2nd goal against Arsenal? Shame he couldn't finish it, would have been up there with Pelle's. Still wondering how long this thread will go on for, we need to lets ****s like Lallana to do whatever they like, I'm far more concerned by how our own players are doing. Some people still seem to be obsessed by Liverpool

Not seen it mentioned, but how good was the touch from Tadic to set up his chance just after the 2nd goal against Arsenal? Shame he couldn't finish it, would have been up there with Pelle's. Still wondering how long this thread will go on for, we need to lets ****s like Lallana to do whatever they like, I'm far more concerned by how our own players are doing. Some people still seem to be obsessed by Liverpool

Tell you what. You stick to one thread about Saints and let the grown-ups talk about various different subjects.

Deal?

Shaw has been hauled off at half time against Yeovil...

Oh dear. Is that an indication of how van Gaal rates him as a left-back?

Starts him as a wing-back in a 3-5-2 but then decides to go with Tyler Blackett as the orthodox left-back in a flat back four.

He might have been injured but he didn't look crocked.

Weren't 4 of Tadic's assists gained in just the one match though...when you've beaten a side that's given up 8-0 then stats are likely to be distorted.

But equally we only won 8-0 because of Tadic's terrific performance and his assists, so it seems unfair to discount those!

Luke Shaw? Injured? Are you sure, ART? Seems highly unlikely.

seems we may have dodged a bullet with his current injury record he is looking like competition for Wilshire in the made of glass competition! Did our medical team know something uniteds didn't?

seems we may have dodged a bullet with his current injury record he is looking like competition for Wilshire in the made of glass competition! Did our medical team know something uniteds didn't?

Didn't someone make a comment that the club thought AL would be more injury prone as he got older, so perhaps it is something that they consider when offers come in.

Didn't someone make a comment that the club thought AL would be more injury prone as he got older, so perhaps it is something that they consider when offers come in.

and that Chambers had possibly reached the limit of his development as a footballer............ bit like working for Mars confectionery after a short time you were given a number and that number basically said how many positions up the promotion chain you could go v your abilities.