Defectors Watch

adrian lord

Sue, that struck me as well. Maybe in the heat of the summer "meltdown", we gave him away so that we could wash our hands of him, didn't publicise it as it would just have added to the flames. Hopefully that is the case, and that while we made a loss, we got a few quid for him.

Unless they have a year long loan which they cannot break and are looking to sub him out somewhere else

He really is a raving lunatic - it would be funny as feck if it wasn't us involved (a bit like when someone believes they can tame balotelli)

That article says " Furthermore, the club [inter] are apparently looking to sell him in January." Thought he was still ours officially and that it was only a loan? So whose problem is he?!

Think it maybe to sell remainder of loan as we won't want him back and he is their liability (financial)

That article says " Furthermore, the club [inter] are apparently looking to sell him in January." Thought he was still ours officially and that it was only a loan? So whose problem is he?!

Maybe they agreed to take him for the year with no return option so they are trying to sell the remainder of his 'lease'.

edit: wot Nick said.

The Independent is reporting Lambert might be off to Palace for a reunion with Pards.

Can't see this happening in view of his love for Liverpool and Saints. He may go out to Spain on loan with Moyes at Real Sociedad.The only club in England I can see him going on loan is to Saints, but sadly doubt Koeman is interested.

Can't see this happening in view of his love for Liverpool and Saints. He may go out to Spain on loan with Moyes at Real Sociedad.The only club in England I can see him going on loan is to Saints, but sadly doubt Koeman is interested.

Good, unfortunately not good enough for us now Liverpool have ruined him.

The Independent is reporting Lambert might be off to Palace for a reunion with Pards.

If he leaves Liverpool (which I'm unconvinced he will), Palace seems like a likely destination. Manager he knows has faith in him, no superstars to get shoved out of the way by, limited options up front and still plenty to offer a bottom half side if used sparingly with the attack built around his strengths.

All international loans are conducted as full transfers, apparently. Though that's still weird terminology, because we can't get out of them transferring him back at some point.

Osvaldo wasn't trying to fight his teammate, he just appeared to have a verbal pop at him. The player deserved it too, as Osvaldo would have been in on goal with the obvious pass, as can be seen from that clip. He's still a liability for us though, but this incident is nowhere near as bad as it's made out.

Osvaldo wasn't trying to fight his teammate, he just appeared to have a verbal pop at him. The player deserved it too, as Osvaldo would have been in on goal with the obvious pass, as can be seen from that clip. He's still a liability for us though, but this incident is nowhere near as bad as it's made out.
I don't care who deserved what or whether a pass should have been made; you don't act out like that on the pitch to a fellow teammate. Leave it for the locker room or for the manager to address.

I know I wouldn't want a teammate in my face if I made a wrong choice on the pitch. I especially don't want him in my face publically on the pitch during the match.

there is a reason why Osvaldo can't manage to stick with a club more than a year or two. It's a team game, and Osvlado can't seem to get that through his tiny head.

could you imagine it if osvaldo came back, koeman sorted him out, and he ends up scoring for fun weekly.

yeah right tbh lol.

He has the ability, I'm sure, but shame its undercut by his mental brain and general attitude.

funny how he won a league title with juventus last season, as a cause of getting into a fight with fonte. he got rewarded.

If he leaves Liverpool (which I'm unconvinced he will), Palace seems like a likely destination. Manager he knows has faith in him, no superstars to get shoved out of the way by, limited options up front and still plenty to offer a bottom half side if used sparingly with the attack built around his strengths.

Knows how to score at Selhurst. Done it enough times...

Pleased for Punch getting one over MP who flogged him to Palace.

Interesting stats.

Spuds 59% possession. 536 passes to CP's 370, but 16 crosses compared to 21 for CP and 9 shots compared to 21 for CP. So seems it was quite a typical MP performance. Lots of possession but that's about it.

A bit fortunate not to have a penalty for a foul on Kane but then his goal was maybe marginally offside so tough **** Spuds

I think his goal was onside, that's what it looked like on the replays, but then Walker's handball should have been yellow card and free kick/maybe penalty, and Lloris could have been red carded when he deliberately elbowed the Palace player in the face. No sympathy!

A bit fortunate not to have a penalty for a foul on Kane but then his goal was maybe marginally offside so tough **** Spuds

Nowhere near enough there to give a penalty and Kane's dive was way over the top. Technically, there's no such thing as marginally offside and the camera angle is too far off to give any conclusive evidence. If the expert on the line thought it was ok then that's good enough for me. It was just a football match, these things happen and thankfully the right result happened. :)

Pochettino - 'we missed an opportunity to stay in the top 4'

Errr excuse me? You weren't in it f*ck knuckle. Your old club are though. You know, the one you left because they weren't big or ambitious enough.

lol

What a daft thing to say

Probably mixed up his English really

lol

What a daft thing to say

Probably mixed up his English really

MoPo + Interpreter = Intelligent and Astute Champions League Level Manager

MoPo + Harry Kane = Spuds wait until they are mid table next season before deciding they need better than Europa League for the 3rd season running

MoPo - Harry Kane = Middle of the road import not up to the levels needed for a Spuds manager

Agreed. Nothing more than verbal handbags really. Apparently Ronaldo has given Bale grief twice recently when he chose to shoot instead of pass. Footballers and their egos eh? By the way, I think Osvaldo IS an @rse.

Lovren has just revealed he has an obsession collecting Kinder Egg Toys

Check out the article and don't forget to vote at the end of the article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/dejan-lovren-weird-obsession-kinder-4977100

What would be better in Liverpool's defence right now?

Dejan Lovren? 16%

A Kinder Egg TOY? 84%

Edited by ART

Lovren has just revealed he has an obsession collecting Kinder Egg Toys

Check out the article and don't forget to vote at the end of the article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/dejan-lovren-weird-obsession-kinder-4977100

What would be better in Liverpool's defence right now?

Dejan Lovren? 16%

A Kinder Egg TOY? 84%

Oh I love that.

Would we not get a % of that fee for his development again? Or was that just when he left the club that signed him from us?

I'm pretty sure it only applies to the next time he is sold, and we didn't get that for Bale when he went to Real Madrid because we sold the clause for about £3 million in 2008 when we needed the cash. Apparently it would have been worth about £20 million too!