• Schneiderlin
    • Davis, S
    • Tadic
    • Long
    • Pelle
    • Mane
    • Cork

You are being overly dramatic.

He does have a point though. Hull are the ones asking all the questions at the moment, and we haven't found our attacking rhythm yet.

The early goal and the potential for more howlers from their dodgy keeper are making things look more hopeful for us though.

We are holding it together well. If we can make it to half time and then perhaps spruce things up a bit with some subs. I agree Tadic is tired, Pelle too. But the rest are doing ok. For all Hull's huffing and puffing they've not had many proper chances yet. Long will grow into the game.

december is going to be worse

true, but if we get european football through league position or cup then we'd have to play every 3 days anyway, might as well get used to it now...

sign of a good team, to grind out a result when not playing well..

Not surprising we are tired! We've just gone 186 minutes against a very physical Stoke side. Koeman's played a blinder for me, ne avoids the 8-0 hangover/banana skin and collects 3 very solid points at home to Stoke and then plays a really solid selection away in the LC and progresses into the next round, saying that the LC is a realistic and welcome goal for us. It's a bit of a free shot today really, away against a decent Hull side and with a goal start, hopefully we can get something out of the game today and go again next week. What's not to like?

A strange half for us. If it weren't for the gift from their keeper and the score was still 0-0 I would be a lot more concerned. We haven't created anything so far, except for the through ball to Long who maybe should have done better (although watching the replay it looked like he got an unfortunate bobble just as he tried to hit it).

Hull have got the better of the midfield, but for all their possession in our half we haven't really allowed them a clear sight of goal yet, which is encouraging.

I would like to see us push to get another goal to make it more comfortable, but my gut instinct as that it will finish a draw.