What is wrong with America

Red Alert

Apologies in advance - this is a Daily Heil link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275534/Devastated-relatives-file-lawsuit-against-sheriff-s-deputy-shot-dead-unarmed-teenager-flashed-car-lights-him.html

A quote in case you can't stomach clicking on the link

"The devastated family of an unarmed teenage boy who was shot dead by a Michigan sheriff's deputy earlier this year after flashing his car lights at him has filed a lawsuit against the officer.

Deven Guilford, 17, was pulled over by Sgt. Jonathan Frost, of Eaton County Sheriff's Department, on a cold evening in February after flashing the officer because he believed his brights were on.

During the traffic stop, Guilford refused to put his hands behind his back or give Frost any official documents, leading to an altercation between them, according to county prosecutor Doug Lloyd.

This ended with Guilford lying dead in a snow-filled ditch, having been shot seven times by Frost."

And this is what he did to the cop before he was shot...You attack a cop and it's only going to end one way and damned right too...nobody deserves to go through that for simply doing a job.

2D79E92700000578-3275534-image-m-5_1445004776637.jpg

2D79E92200000578-3275534-image-a-6_1445004785039.jpg

Oh and Timothy...You can straighten your panties now....The Auntie/nephew thing is pretty much standard practice in Connecticut to claim for personal injury from a homeowners insurance where the insurance company can not be named as a defendant. Despite your obvious hand wringing, the entire family were cool with it...Most peeps who had a clue already knew this was the case. as several States have similar laws. Ide have thought your "American friends" would have educated you being as your association with them has made you understand sooo much about American life

And Jonnyboy....Work harder?...for sure....Less public services? doubt it, i get my garbage can emptied twice a week and i can put what the **** i like in it with no fear of some lefty council inspector knocking on my door. I can use as much water as i like when ever i want as long as pay for it, hell i even got a sewerage rebate when i filled my pool for the first time. Plenty of libraries, a Street car network throughout the City. I'm not going to get power cuts or brown outs due to power station closures any time soon. 5 mins for an Ambulance, 5 mins for a Cop, at least 6 hospitals to chose from and can check their ER wait times on line. access to some of the best health care in the world....can you say the same?

So no...must public services are way better here....now if you mean Welfare services then yeah, no one does welfare like the UK, the worlds greatest Nanny State...no thanks.

and more violence? dream on, you need to get your head out of all those lefty hand wringing websites......There's no comparison, the UK is one of the most violent countries in the west, hell i think even South Africa has lower violent crime than you guys, the country's full of uptight and angry people, like coiled springs waiting to explode, i guess that comes from the frustration of living in a country where obedience to the state is total......I saw similar in East Germany and Poland back in the late 70's at least those guys wanted to change things...You lot seem to be more than happy with your lot and even want more.

Anyway seems you lefty hand wringers on this thread are getting a little obsessed lol.....Searching all corners of the internet in a desperate attempt to try and find some dirt in a country half way round the world and nothing to do with you...We've got the Bedroom general visiting police brutality sites in a country he's probably not even allowed to visit anymore....must have been a big blow bless him.....Hell, we even have Timothy having fantasies of me reaching a climax ;) Nothing like a bit of lefty nerd rage for lunch time entertainment :)

And this is what he did to the cop before he was shot...You attack a cop and it's only going to end one way and damned right too...nobody deserves to go through that for simply doing a job.

Oh and Timothy...You can straighten your panties now....The Auntie/nephew thing is pretty much standard practice in Connecticut to claim for personal injury from a homeowners insurance where the insurance company can not be named as a defendant. Despite your obvious hand wringing, the entire family were cool with it...Most peeps who had a clue already knew this was the case. as several States have similar laws. Ide have thought your "American friends" would have educated you being as your association with them has made you understand sooo much about American life

And Jonnyboy....Work harder?...for sure....Less public services? doubt it, i get my garbage can emptied twice a week and i can put what the **** i like in it with no fear of some lefty council inspector knocking on my door. I can use as much water as i like when ever i want as long as pay for it, hell i even got a sewerage rebate when i filled my pool for the first time. Plenty of libraries, a Street car network throughout the City. I'm not going to get power cuts or brown outs due to power station closures any time soon. 5 mins for an Ambulance, 5 mins for a Cop, at least 6 hospitals to chose from and can check their ER wait times on line. access to some of the best health care in the world....can you say the same?

So no...must public services are way better here....now if you mean Welfare services then yeah, no one does welfare like the UK, the worlds greatest Nanny State...no thanks.

and more violence? dream on, you need to get your head out of all those lefty hand wringing websites......There's no comparison, the UK is one of the most violent countries in the west, hell i think even South Africa has lower violent crime than you guys, the country's full of uptight and angry people, like coiled springs waiting to explode, i guess that comes from the frustration of living in a country where obedience to the state is total......I saw similar in East Germany and Poland back in the late 70's at least those guys wanted to change things...You lot seem to be more than happy with your lot and even want more.

Anyway seems you lefty hand wringers on this thread are getting a little obsessed lol.....Searching all corners of the internet in a desperate attempt to try and find some dirt in a country half way round the world and nothing to do with you...We've got the Bedroom general visiting police brutality sites in a country he's probably not even allowed to visit anymore....must have been a big blow bless him.....Hell, we even have Timothy having fantasies of me reaching a climax ;) Nothing like a bit of lefty nerd rage for lunch time entertainment :)

Always nice to read another dispatch from Sholing's very own Walter Mitty.

Always nice to read another dispatch from Sholing's very own Walter Mitty.

He's really old, masturbates to gay prison shower fantasies and is universally derided as a utter tool DESPITE single handily saving Saints with a single post on Saintsweb so let's not burden him further with the Sholing tag. That's just low.

Oh, George, whilst I know you love dreaming of my botty I hate to inform you that I've been back to the States. It was never going to be a issue and it wasn't.

Edited by View From The Top

Another kid is shot this time by his older brother, who is all of six years old, with dads gun

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/toddler-dies-after-accidentally-being-shot-in-head-by-six-year-old-brother/ar-AAfApOs?ocid=spartandhp

The father of the two boys has been charged with felony child endangerment. According to police, he had knowingly stored the loaded gun on top of a refrigerator where his children

Another kid is shot this time by his older brother, who is all of six years old, with dads gun

That's OK though as they were playing cops and robbers and as we all now know if your a robber a cop is allowed to shoot first and ask questions later..according to SG anyway.

The problem here was in the failure to arm the other child. If the father had two guns this wouldn't have happened.

More guns is best.

What a load of rubbish...! Everybody knows that a taller fridge is the way to go when you're talking serious gun control - keep up.

So the cop has some blood on his face. It washes off. Bullets don't wash off and the other guy is dead.

So the cop has some blood on his face. It washes off. Bullets don't wash off and the other guy is dead.

Certainly stopped him from doing any more damage to the cop, who knows what might have happened if he hadn't have shot him when he did...Maybe it would have been the guy just doing his job not going back to his family that night.

We don't do your ridiculous and IMO pathetic "reasonable force" that expects the victim to trade one punch for one punch or a hold for a hold and then puts the victim at a Judges mercy with the benefit of hindsight.....Hit the aggressor once too many and your toast in the eyes of English law.

Most States here have the "Stand your ground law" and "meet force with force" were the victim decides the appropriate amount of force for self defense...Simple fact is, attack someone, especially a Cop and you can expect severe repercussions...... I wouldn't expect you limeys to even be able to contemplate a situation where an aggressor isn't protected by the law, even at the expense of the victim....That would be totally foreign to you guys and again demonstrates why peeps on this thread squeeming and squeeming from the rooftops are doing so from a platform of ignorance....

We arm our Cops because we expect them to be able to defend them selves in situations like this.

Good luck to next one of you that gets punched/kicked/bottled/glassed/knifed/shot in a bar or on the street like most Saturday nights over their in 'violent land' you know it's going to happen (and most of us looking in can see why)

Certainly stopped him from doing any more damage to the cop, who knows what might have happened if he hadn't have shot him when he did...Maybe it would have been the guy just doing his job not going back to his family that night.

We don't do your ridiculous and IMO pathetic "reasonable force" that expects the victim to trade one punch for one punch or a hold for a hold and then puts the victim at a Judges mercy with the benefit of hindsight.....Hit the aggressor once too many and your toast in the eyes of English law.

Most States here have the "Stand your ground law" and "meet force with force" were the victim decides the appropriate amount of force for self defense...Simple fact is, attack someone, especially a Cop and you can expect severe repercussions...... I wouldn't expect you limeys to even be able to contemplate a situation where an aggressor isn't protected by the law, even at the expense of the victim....That would be totally foreign to you guys and again demonstrates why peeps on this thread squeeming and squeeming from the rooftops are doing so from a platform of ignorance....

We arm our Cops because we expect them to be able to defend them selves in situations like this.

Good luck to next one of you that gets punched/kicked/bottled/glassed/knifed/shot in a bar or on the street like most Saturday nights over their in 'violent land' you know it's going to happen (and most of us looking in can see why)

It's forecast to rain in Sholing tomorrow, so don't forget your brolly.

The US has a police force, increasingly a paramilitary one, and we have a police service. Big difference in attitude and role. Ironic really in a country that prides itself on being exceptional and freer than all those other saps that need laws to protect them.

If you think that is an example of good police work you are a f@cking idiot, it doesn't matter what country you are from. The copper didn't even have good reason to pull him over FFS. Typical example of a ****** cop throwing his weight around after having his ego dented. The kid wasn't even acting in a threatening behaviour until he was dragged out and Tazered.

Land of the free, don't make me laugh. The way that cop pulled him over for no reason and demanded ID is more akin to Nazi Germany.

There is a massive difference between throwing punches (and how do we know the guy wasn't trying to defend himself?) and shooting someone dead. There are punch ups all over the country but very few shootings. You say who knows what might have happened? Well we will never know because someone took it upon himself to kill someone else. No arrest. No trial. Just someone taking the law into his own hands and becoming judge, jury and executioner. If we get involved in a punch up I doubt very much if you will find anyone who expects their attacker to be shot dead. Police should be able to defend themselves from an attack but there is a big difference between defending yourself and killing someone and we have seen all too often unarmed people being shot dead by your police.

Edited by sadoldgit

In return, can I advise you to remain extra careful when approaching a red light, make sure all lights on your car are in full working order, stick strictly to the speed limit, and ensure you have valid photo ID available at all times. These precautions will help to protect you from what might otherwise prove to be capital offences.

In return, can I advise you to remain extra careful when approaching a red light, make sure all lights on your car are in full working order, stick strictly to the speed limit, and ensure you have valid photo ID available at all times. These precautions will help to protect you from what might otherwise prove to be capital offences.

In Pinegrove Road? :scared::scared:

The reason that you don't do our pathetic "reasonable force" is because you can't, you fvkin doughnut...!!! You have guns, tons of them, pistols, rifles, semi automatic assault rifles, how the **** could you do reasonable force. And therein lays the crux of your problem - because there are so many guns on the street you all go around shooting each other - for no particular reason, other than the other guy might have a gun, bigger than your gun. I'm gonna shoot him, we can check it later - no sh it.

Me, mid fifties, literally thousands of bars, odd brawl in my younger days - nothing serious. Strangely though, never been bottled, glassed, knifed or shot - nope, never. Now you mention it though. might think about getting myself a piece now, just in case.

I hate to say this, but not only can I see why America has a problem, but if you are typical, then I'm also beginning to despair of Americans as well.

The reason that you don't do our pathetic "reasonable force" is because you can't, you fvkin doughnut...!!! You have guns, tons of them, pistols, rifles, semi automatic assault rifles, how the **** could you do reasonable force. And therein lays the crux of your problem - because there are so many guns on the street you all go around shooting each other - for no particular reason, other than the other guy might have a gun, bigger than your gun. I'm gonna shoot him, we can check it later - no sh it.

Me, mid fifties, literally thousands of bars, odd brawl in my younger days - nothing serious. Strangely though, never been bottled, glassed, knifed or shot - nope, never. Now you mention it though. might think about getting myself a piece now, just in case.

I hate to say this, but not only can I see why America has a problem, but if you are typical, then I'm also beginning to despair of Americans as well.

He's English.

You're talking about the UK right? Cos that sounds like a nanny state.

I find it to be unreasonable when people don't use reasonable force. You *literally* cannot reason against the use of reasonable force.

I don't know why I come back to this thread because Saint George is just an embarrassment. Your arguments about reasonable force are ridiculous. Being a policeman in this country is more dangerous. Why? Because so many people are armed. Does that justify all shootings by police? No.

Not nationally, but allegedly a couple of Californian schools took offence at LRRH taking a bottle of wine to her granny.

What else was she supposed to use if she couldn't find a handy baseball bat?

Edited by hutch

"****ing idiot", fuvking doughnut"....my my,.....The nerd rage is strong on here. Must be all that pent up anger and frustration you limeys are renowned for, usually takes a bit of alcohol in y'all before you lash out like that...good night last night lads?

@ ****ing doughnut man Mikey...... Strangely though, I've never been bottled, glassed, knifed or shot in the US, nope, never, not once and not even personally seen anything that even came close and i live in the party capital New Orleans....Cant say the same about my time in the UK though....Peeps getting punched, kicked, glassed, bottled or knifed was not uncommon on Saturday nights, Soccer games, concerts or any other time or place....Never been burgled here either, or even know anyone that has, don't even here of it in the news......again, can't say the same same about the UK, where getting burgled is a way of life and pretty much guaranteed....anyway, no need to "despair" or burst a blood vessel, because at the end of the day the way we live in our Country has **** all to do with you....You should save your hand wringing for the fvking huge problems that exist right on your own doorstep and the even bigger ones that ya'll are sleep walking right into.

@Goatboy...That's 'was' English....I denounced your Crown (as a British subject) years ago....Would have been hypercritical not too.

@Badgerx16.... Fraid to pop your fantasy you keep repeating about American Police, but most Cops here are nothing but and professional dutiful and respectful, unless you give them reason not to be....Unlike some of the Pedantic, Pompous, egotistical and snarky box tickers I've had the displeasure of coming across over there.

@Sadoldgit....Well at least you, like ****ing doughnut man Mickey accept there are "punch up's all over the Country" and once again you, like most limeys accept that as being 'normal'....Lemme tell ya, it's only considered 'normal' on the Isle of Violence...The rest of the civilized world don't act like a bunch of heathens

As for "only punches" ...Tell that to this poor guys family...yet another victim of a "normal" Saturday night out on Violence Isle, http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/607092/soldier-afghanistan-murdered-home-town-cornwall

Just another "normal" Saturday night they said

davecurnow3-350741.jpg

How about this poor guy just doing his job on another "normal" Saturday night....https://uk.news.yahoo.com/shocking-moment-bouncer-stabbed-back-143322636.html#t1kT1SS

9dad989f727539413bbbec119941736d

Just another one of the thousands of victims a month of Britain's favorite "normal" Saturday night pastime.

Hell you even got 13 year old girls getting in on the action with Britain's favorite weapon of choice...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3283710/Man-20-three-teenagers-including-15-year-old-girl-arrested-suspicion-murder-father-knifed-death-near-playground.html

Just think, if this guy had been able to carry a firearm, he may have been able to defend himself instead of going to the mortuary, but hey. that's the UK culture for ya, perverted criminal rights over the victims and all that...where was your stasi police to save this guy?

2DA205D700000578-3282454-image-m-93_1445442983466.jpg

WoW, another guy 'shot' by cops in his own home...no not in Detroit, but leafy Duck Lane, St Neots, UK...... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3284148/Police-shoot-dead-man-estate-St-Neots.html

that can't be right can it?

@RoswellSaint ...We both know why you keep coming back here...you're still a limey at heart and deep down, still ingrained with that pompous limey superiority complex with a tinge of anti Americanism. This thread has given you an excuse to let it all out...Must be tough living down South for someone like you.

"****ing idiot", fuvking doughnut"....my my,.....The nerd rage is strong on here. Must be all that pent up anger and frustration you limeys are renowned for, usually takes a bit of alcohol in y'all before you lash out like that...good night last night lads?

@ ****ing doughnut man Mikey...... Strangely though, I've never been bottled, glassed, knifed or shot in the US, nope, never, not once and not even personally seen anything that even came close and i live in the party capital New Orleans....Cant say the same about my time in the UK though....Peeps getting punched, kicked, glassed, bottled or knifed was not uncommon on Saturday nights, Soccer games, concerts or any other time or place....Never been burgled here either, or even know anyone that has, don't even here of it in the news......again, can't say the same same about the UK, where getting burgled is a way of life and pretty much guaranteed....anyway, no need to "despair" or burst a blood vessel, because at the end of the day the way we live in our Country has **** all to do with you....You should save your hand wringing for the fvking huge problems that exist right on your own doorstep and the even bigger ones that ya'll are sleep walking right into.

@Goatboy...That's 'was' English....I denounced your Crown (as a British subject) years ago....Would have been hypercritical not too.

@Badgerx16.... Fraid to pop your fantasy you keep repeating about American Police, but most Cops here are nothing but and professional dutiful and respectful, unless you give them reason not to be....Unlike some of the Pedantic, Pompous, egotistical and snarky box tickers I've had the displeasure of coming across over there.

@Sadoldgit....Well at least you, like ****ing doughnut man Mickey accept there are "punch up's all over the Country" and once again you, like most limeys accept that as being 'normal'....Lemme tell ya, it's only considered 'normal' on the Isle of Violence...The rest of the civilized world don't act like a bunch of heathens

As for "only punches" ...Tell that to this poor guys family...yet another victim of a "normal" Saturday night out on Violence Isle, http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/607092/soldier-afghanistan-murdered-home-town-cornwall

Just another "normal" Saturday night they said

davecurnow3-350741.jpg

How about this poor guy just doing his job on another "normal" Saturday night....https://uk.news.yahoo.com/shocking-moment-bouncer-stabbed-back-143322636.html#t1kT1SS

9dad989f727539413bbbec119941736d

Just another one of the thousands of victims a month of Britain's favorite "normal" Saturday night pastime.

Hell you even got 13 year old girls getting in on the action with Britain's favorite weapon of choice...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3283710/Man-20-three-teenagers-including-15-year-old-girl-arrested-suspicion-murder-father-knifed-death-near-playground.html

Just think, if this guy had been able to carry a firearm, he may have been able to defend himself instead of going to the mortuary, but hey. that's the UK culture for ya, perverted criminal rights over the victims and all that...where was your stasi police to save this guy?

2DA205D700000578-3282454-image-m-93_1445442983466.jpg

WoW, another guy 'shot' by cops in his own home...no not in Detroit, but leafy Duck Lane, St Neots, UK...... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3284148/Police-shoot-dead-man-estate-St-Neots.html

that can't be right can it?

@RoswellSaint ...We both know why you keep coming back here...you're still a limey at heart and deep down, still ingrained with that pompous limey superiority complex with a tinge of anti Americanism. This thread has given you an excuse to let it all out...Must be tough living down South for someone like you.

A more transparently obvious set of clunky troll button pushing you would be hard pressed to see anywhere else on the internet.

The fact that is all typed out by someone living in Hampshire pretending to be an American in America just makes it much funnier.

Great work, I spotted eighteen clanking great troll bombs, not counting the screaming neediness of using the beyond parody "limey" - how did everyone else get on?

All in all, 6.5 out of ten.

A more transparently obvious set of clunky troll button pushing you would be hard pressed to see anywhere else on the internet.

The fact that is all typed out by someone living in Hampshire pretending to be an American in America just makes it much funnier.

Great work, I spotted eighteen clanking great troll bombs, not counting the screaming neediness of using the beyond parody "limey" - how did everyone else get on?

All in all, 6.5 out of ten.

I'm particularly fond of "limey" as if we find it insulting, which of course we don't, more quaint, used in a non-ironic way by a "limey".

"Y'all" is up there as well. Bet that sounds great in a Bitterne brouge.

He certainly does his best bless him. I guess when you get to his age you need a hobby.

LOL. Really? Funny, you rarely hear Americans use "limey" these days, if they ever really did. I don't deny I am English at heart. I am proud to have been born there and grown up there but I am proud of my adopted home too. Have I said a word that is anti-American? Pretty sure I haven't. I am honest enough to admit that both countries have their problems and I am willing to indulge in sensible debate on those and how to fix them. What did England do to you that has made you so bitter about the place and to want to disown it? And tough to live down south?! Nah, not at all. Southerners are among the most open and welcoming people in the world.

Saint George - relax and enjoy life more. Don't be so angry.