Saints v Spurs - Match Thread

Dr Who?

Saints definitely playing the more exciting football. The JWP Schneiderlin corner move wd have been sensational goal. Mane has been spectacular. Wonderful seeing Pelle score again... he was ruthless there. And on US TV they're saying clear hand-ball for the Tottenham goal.

We can do this!

You can draw it as you like, or plan it one way, but if you look on the pitch this is a clear 4-4-2, not 4-2-3-1. Mane is a striker right now, never gets back on defense, always making runs through the middle. Neither JWP or Davis are attacking midfielders. It doesen't come naturally to them. You need either Long or Tadic to generate something from the wings, it was all long balls for Mane or for the Pelle flick. It works because Pelle has been good and Mane great but we need more options. This game has to be a W.

Oh. And remind me what are the qualities of Steven Davis please.

Saints definitely playing the more exciting football. The JWP Schneiderlin corner move wd have been sensational goal. Mane has been spectacular. Wonderful seeing Pelle score again... he was ruthless there. And on US TV they're saying clear hand-ball for the Tottenham goal.

We can do this!

Spurs goal pretty questionable, at best. We are playing well and there's space behind Lamela, every chance to take this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruff justice for Saints. I'm sure Kyle walker would agree. Best to lick our wounds now it's HT. Or someone else's.

If you are talking about the video, its not his girlfriend

However, I digress, playing some good stuff, and getting behind the ball out of possession well. Though we are letting them get too many deep crosses. JWP pulling the strings and Pellè having a good game, clyne quiet and Davis very poor.

I think we need long on to keep Dier honest. Use his pace and tenacity as they are slow and poor at the back

Spurs goal pretty questionable, at best. We are playing well and there's space behind Lamela, every chance to take this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the radio, Pelle pushed on his goal?