Saints announce fans' forum with Krueger, Reed and Koeman - October 19th

Saint-Armstrong

What is the criteria for asking questions then? I thought previously that they were submitted beforehand, a bit like Question Time , Adam Blackmore saying "and our next question is from someone called Alpine Saint...." but is going to be a hands in the air, "please sir" session.

So who is going by the way? Be good to know that people like 9.3 are in the room, personally will be looking out for Avenue Saint, Whelk and obviously Turkey Boy/CB Fry, who will be either the same person in their Stone Island sweater and Burberry cap or perhaps just joined at the hip.

I'll be coming disguised as a Syrian refugee if anyone wants a free hit.

You don't necessarily need to receive an answer to know what is going on. If a direct question gets a direct answer then you know that the club are thinking along the same lines and those present have been briefed on the situation if they aren't already involved themselves. If the answer a question gets is woolly it means one of the following:

1. They know the truth but don't want to publicly state it

2. If the club are thinking about it then it's not something deemed important enough for Ron, Ralph or Les to be involved in or be briefed about

3. They genuinely don't know

And all three of those scenarios can be read into to get an indirect answer.

What is the criteria for asking questions then? I thought previously that they were submitted beforehand, a bit like Question Time , Adam Blackmore saying "and our next question is from someone called Alpine Saint...." but is going to be a hands in the air, "please sir" session.

So who is going by the way? Be good to know that people like 9.3 are in the room, personally will be looking out for Avenue Saint, Whelk and obviously Turkey Boy/CB Fry, who will be either the same person in their Stone Island sweater and Burberry cap or perhaps just joined at the hip.

I'll be coming disguised as a Syrian refugee if anyone wants a free hit.

Everyone I have been to before has been a hands in the air type - hence the cringeing beer ones every time.

I am going and want to ask about why we think our back up goalkeeping is to the level of a top 6 club - why we played a 39 year old who hasn't played for months over our current u21 keeper - but will probably bottle it as usual.

Everyone I have been to before has been a hands in the air type - hence the cringeing beer ones every time.

I am going and want to ask about why we think our back up goalkeeping is to the level of a top 6 club - why we played a 39 year old who hasn't played for months over our current u21 keeper - but will probably bottle it as usual.

Please ask!

Well clearly Kelvin isn't a top 6 club back up keeper.......... but then saints aren't a top six club so it's a kind of an irrelevant question.

Aren't you going Charlie? I'd of thought you'd be frothing at the mouth to have a chance to tell the club how poorly they've been run the last few seasons....

Have been in the past and to be honest its usually pretty dry so will watch on YT.

Happy with how the club is being run, very happy, but like every fan there are always questions you would ask.

Are you going?

If we had won on Saturday we would have been! Its what the club has stated as our ambition so why isn't it relevant?

As last season showed for us where you finish is the important thing not what your temporary position nine games in to a season is How many times have Saints finished in the top six in the PL? Unless we finish constantly in the top 6 of the league we are not a top six club.

I'm sure if a top quality, international, keeper who is happy to sign for the right wages (and Stek/ Forster are happy to sit on the bench) becomes available the club will snap him up.

As last season showed for us where you finish is the important thing not what your temporary position nine games in to a season is How many times have Saints finished in the top six in the PL? Unless we finish constantly in the top 6 of the league we are not a top six club.

I'm sure if a top quality, international, keeper who is happy to sign for the right wages (and Stek/ Forster are happy to sit on the bench) becomes available the club will snap him up.

Forster is out for the season so irrelevant - why does it have to be a top quality international keeper to be better than a 39 year old who hasn't played in months and a 24 year old that no-one trusts ?

Again if the club state that the ambition is to be top 6 wouldn't it be best to have a squad of players that are up to that level?

Why do we want keepers that are happy to be sat on the bench are we recruiting players that don't want to fight for places?

That probably is true watching our midfield on Saturday who showed no fight, spirit or bottle at all - I watched them with 20minutes to go and they all had heads down and not one had sleeves rolled up and screaming at colleagues - no leaders at all.

Well clearly Kelvin isn't a top 6 club back up keeper.......... but then saints aren't a top six club so it's a kind of an irrelevant question.

Is he a top 8 backup keeper? Frankly I'm not sure he would curently be a League 2 backup keeper. We will never be top 6 if we persist with backups in this position who are not good enough. Not something we can instantly remedy, but we need to be working toward better before next season by not rrenewing contracts any further.

Surely he'd prefer fritessaus? Much nicer.

Interesting never heard of that yet but i will try this weekend.

Anyone doubting Koeman's commitment needs to read the below, a man of his beliefs, if we were Liverpool fans we'd have cr8p flags about this everywhere.

"We were at an away game once, having our pre-match meal. Our coach, Theo Verlangen, would go mad if he saw mayonnaise on our table. But this time he wasn’t paying attention when the waiter put some down in front of us.

Ronald (19) took a couple of chips, slapped them in the mayonnaise and just as he was about to eat them, Verlangen said: ‘Koeman! If you eat those, that’s a 500 guilder fine!’ Ronald stuffed them in his mouth and said: ‘Make it a thousand."