Euro 2016

Batman

I feel bad for doing so, but I actually laughed and clapped when they scored - just can't get excited by our national side these days, and if anything i'm more excited at the thought of them underperforming and looking like a bunch of overpaid idiots.

I feel bad for doing so, but I actually laughed and clapped when they scored - just can't get excited by our national side these days, and if anything i'm more excited at the thought of them underperforming and looking like a bunch of overpaid idiots.

There is part of me that would hate to win the tournament with Hodgson in charge.

thing is, this not no surprise with Roy in charge

why on earth is sterling on the pitch, he has been appalling for over a year.

Kane looks shot

he has to bring on vardy and sturridge for them both

That's what he SHOULD do........what do reckon he will do?!

Bet it'll be Vardy on, out on the wing, but not until 70 minutes.

Ditto.

thing is, this not no surprise with Roy in charge

why on earth is sterling on the pitch, he has been appalling for over a year.

Kane looks shot

he has to bring on vardy and sturridge for them both

What we need to stand any chance of success is a manager with tactical nous who can suss out the opposition, read a game, and change things appropriately when things aren't going our way. We have Roy Hodgson who picks 5 strikers, and one badly out of form winger and then proceeds to play a formation with 1 striker that requires 2 wingers. Just ridiculous ineptitude really.

why even take Sterling let alone play him , he has been out of form all season , pointless taking Rashford not ready like Walcott wasn't . Why pick Kane , he looked out of form probably as he is knackered . Roy's excuse is Sterling looked good in training ! At least Vardy and Sturridge are on 45 mins late....