Euro 2016

Batman

Let's be honest as fickle fans we all prefer the huff and puff and the guy who runs the most over the one who is 'static' but plays intelligently.

Berbatov a classic example- yet somehow won the golden boot (joint with Tevez i think)

I am a critic of Pelle myself but certainly he gives us another option, I wouldn't sell unless we can find someone as good (Blackbox gem) OR he wants a fairytale ending in Italy.

This guy was correct with the Koeman to Everton thing but not sure Everton fans would like this:

@riccosrant: Every chance that Pelle will replace Lukaku at @Everton when Ronald Koeman arrives and Evertonians won't be disappointed.

Would be amazed anyway if we sold Pelle to another PL team, that would be extremely odd.

This guy was correct with the Koeman to Everton thing but not sure Everton fans would like this:

@riccosrant: Every chance that Pelle will replace Lukaku at @Everton when Ronald Koeman arrives and Evertonians won't be disappointed.

Would be amazed anyway if we sold Pelle to another PL team, that would be extremely odd.

Like he has unearthed a gem . Plank

Let's be honest as fickle fans we all prefer the huff and puff and the guy who runs the most over the one who is 'static' but plays intelligently.

Berbatov a classic example- yet somehow won the golden boot (joint with Tevez i think)

I am a critic of Pelle myself but certainly he gives us another option, I wouldn't sell unless we can find someone as good (Blackbox gem) OR he wants a fairytale ending in Italy.

No, hardly anyone does.

@riccosrant: Every chance that Pelle will replace Lukaku at @Everton disappointed.when Ronald Koeman arrives and Evertonians won't be

The amount of time it is taking this might not actually be until 2018...

Why would you be surprised. The premier league is our biggest market ffs

The way he played tonight agreed. The problem is that he doesn't (always) play like that for us. Thought he was excellent tonight.

If he did he would be one of the very best strikers in the world.

Is there a massive difference between Pelle and someone like Giroud? Not for me.

Whatever way you look at it Pelle has been a massive part of our two good seasons under Koeman.

Would only let go to a different league and if we had a proven quality striker lined up and those cost £20m plus which we won't pay.

Remember we have the European games so will need more than just Long and Austin has fitness concerns and only one PL season under his belt. Jay Rod is incomparable to Pelle IMO and more in the Mane type position.

Why would you be surprised. The premier league is our biggest market ffs

Because he wouldn't be going to a CL team so we would be directly strengthening a competitor.

If Pelle wants to return to Italy then fair enough.

If he wants to stay then we should give him a one year extension IMO.

Well done Italy and top finish from Graziano, got be worth another million or 2. Never write off the Italians, they know how to win tournaments ad this outfit are really playing as a team.

What is up with Belgium? That team absolutely oozes class but just can't get it together, maybe too many good players and corresponding egos in one team?

I'd like to see Belgium get their act together because I think they could be something else if they clicked, only 2 games left to do it though.

Because he wouldn't be going to a CL team so we would be directly strengthening a competitor.

If Pelle wants to return to Italy then fair enough.

If he wants to stay then we should give him a one year extension IMO.

Neither is Koeman going to a CL side. What if pelle just wants more money?

Well done Italy and top finish from Graziano, got be worth another million or 2. Never write off the Italians, they know how to win tournaments ad this outfit are really playing as a team.

What is up with Belgium? That team absolutely oozes class but just can't get it together, maybe too many good players and corresponding egos in one team?

I'd like to see Belgium get their act

together because I think they could be something else if they clicked, only 2 games left to do it though.

Apparently they have the Belgium Roy Hodgeson.

Todays line up was awful, to accomodate fellaini he puts de bruyne on the wing and he leaves out players like dries merten and dembele, who especially should have played i think.

Carrasco, a quality player for athletico madrid + arguably motm in cl final- wouldve been perfect on the right, kdb down the middle and hazard left.

Plus dembele should have played for witsel too.

Russians and Ukrainians fighting together.... Can't see that.

We've been made mingling with the Poles for the last 3 days without any bother in Nice. They fully expect Russian fans to get together with the Ukranians. They're not worried about it either, in their words "We're ready". When they play Germany trouble's inevitable too.

On an unrelated issue there'll be a minute's applause at the Ukraine game in Lyon for the 25 year old NI fan who fell off a wall & died in Nice. Poor lad.

Super annoyed at Nord Iron. Set up to lose and so lost. After playing positively in friendlies and qualifiers it was such a kick in the teeth. Why be scared stiff of an opposition that had drawn with both the republic and Scotland in qualification.

Yep, glad I didn't see the possession stats for the first half. Abysmal. Expect personnel changes & a 4-3-3 against Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/13/far-right-activist-euro-2016-russian-fa-alexander-shprygin-nazi-salute

'...Igor Lebedev, deputy chairman of Russia’s parliament, who also attracted controversy for a series of tweets on Sunday in which he offered support to the Russian fans. “I don’t see anything wrong with the fans fighting,” he wrote. “Quite the opposite, well done lads, keep it up!”'

Good - but what happens to our group if they do get booted out?

If it was just two to qualify it wouldn't matter but with the third place qualification route I think they would have to award everyone a walkover which probably makes it quite likely that all remaining teams would go through.

As much as I hate the Skates I wouldn't wish what those Russian animals did to one of them, hope he pulls through.

Seeing vids / pics of them kicking people on the floor in the head etc makes me feel sick to the stomach, vile people / country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640021/Horrifying-video-shows-hyper-violent-Russian-hooligans-throwing-chairs-bottles-punches-English-fans-streets-Marseille-military-style-operation.html

As much as I hate the Skates I wouldn't wish what those Russian animals did to one of them, hope he pulls through.

Seeing vids / pics of them kicking people on the floor in the head etc makes me feel sick to the stomach, vile people / country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640021/Horrifying-video-shows-hyper-violent-Russian-hooligans-throwing-chairs-bottles-punches-English-fans-streets-Marseille-military-style-operation.html

it also makes me sick seeing these lads made scapegoats in a French court being handed custodial sentences for throwing a plastic cup, where all around them the French ultras wonder off scot free having attacked them, the French police pick up a few stragglers as easy pickings and parade them in court. One of the England lads even says he was being attacked by the Russians, he'd have been better off going down and taking a kicking rather than fight back and land himself with 2 months in a Marseille prison. Disgusting that the press are not questioning this and just reporting it as a matter of course.

Free the Marseille 6. Hope they all return home safely.