Man UTD build up thread

Yorkshire Saint

What are sky playing at with this coverage by the way, they're usually spot on with their football stuff, but they're trying to act like your laid back mate at the pub on a Friday night after work. It's weird. Feels a little forced because of that.

But good team to, I think the two changes most of us would have made. I'm interested to see Pierre for a full game, I think he's a star player.

She's irritating. They could have picked someone who can actually present, not someone the little boys can fap over. I want facts, not opinion, drivel and crap presenters.

Fair enough, but they have enough boring old players, so migh as well have eye candy

Just started watching a stream as Fsports Italia is showing Malaga game for some reason... da fuk is going on with the broadcasting? Its like they are talking to us as if we have no idea about football at all. "The players walk down the tunnel and then onto the pitch"......really?

Just started watching a stream as Fsports Italia is showing Malaga game for some reason... da fuk is going on with the broadcasting? Its like they are talking to us as if we have no idea about football at all. "The players walk down the tunnel and then onto the pitch"......really?

It's for the blindies...