Manchester United Away Thread

Pamplemousse

He’s not physical enough. Longs far from perfect, but he’s the only player that could play isolated alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No he can’t- unless he has others around him pressing then United players will simply pass it around him.

I've currently got my optimistic pessimists hat on and think it could be an inspired line up.

Some of the choices I'm happy with and some not so happy with ie jwp. I'd still have Lemina in there. But Utd are in a bit of a slump and there is a negative atmosphere so hopefully their crowd will get on their backs. If they score early though its going to be another mauling.

What a frighteningly poor and weak team . This could be very ugly .

1.30am here , should just go to bed instead

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Ditto but the Rum is tasting good and will be hard not to watch everyone going spastic on the match thread when we concede, even if its inevitable!

The weakest team we put out in the PL since promotion?

A team with McCarthy, Yoshida, Stephens, McQueen & Long has championship all over it.

The back four certainly look there for the taking, and you'd imagine Lukaku and Pogba terrorising them frankly.

McCarthy is a bit of an unknown quantity, just hope he has an inspired game to keep it the score down, sneak a 0-0.