The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

How about showing a bit of compassion and humanity for another human being? You are beginning to make the likes of Suella Braverman and Priti Patel look like paragons of virtue. I seem to remember you trying to label me a racist because I mentioned “brown” people (a term they use themselves and is in general use) yet here you are spouting the shit that the NF would be proud of. You really are a deeply unpleasant human being.

You were unpleasant as Delldays. You were unpleasant as Batman but you have taken it to a new level in your current incarnation on here.

George Orwell nailed you and the others like you with this - All people are equal, but some are more equal than others.

The neck of you accusing other people of being unpleasant. Your mask has slipped and you really have exposed yourself as a very spiteful, nasty piece of work. 

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

How about showing a bit of compassion and humanity for another human being? You are beginning to make the likes of Suella Braverman and Priti Patel look like paragons of virtue. I seem to remember you trying to label me a racist because I mentioned “brown” people (a term they use themselves and is in general use) yet here you are spouting the shit that the NF would be proud of. You really are a deeply unpleasant human being.

You were unpleasant as Delldays. You were unpleasant as Batman but you have taken it to a new level in your current incarnation on here.

George Orwell nailed you and the others like you with this - All people are equal, but some are more equal than others.

what about the compassion for the UK national who would have to give up their space on the plane?

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

“All animals are equal”

4 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

what about the compassion for the UK national who would have to give up their space on the plane?

What if they were to come back here and be a drain on the NHS and welfare system rather than someone who will step back into his job in the NHS looking after people. What if the “British national” is a rapist, a murderer or a burglar? What if, what if?…the only people who get worked up about this stuff are the far right bigots. Most normal people, I’m sure, are glad that he was able to make it back.

2 hours ago, Whitey Grandad said:

“All animals are equal”

Indeed. I was paraphrasing. I think we all know what Orwell was alluding to. It appears someone holding a British passport is more “equal” than someone holding a British work visa who has been part of our society and working here for 4 years.

27 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

What if they were to come back here and be a drain on the NHS and welfare system rather than someone who will step back into his job in the NHS looking after people. What if the “British national” is a rapist, a murderer or a burglar? What if, what if?…the only people who get worked up about this stuff are the far right bigots. Most normal people, I’m sure, are glad that he was able to make it back.

Indeed. I was paraphrasing. I think we all know what Orwell was alluding to. It appears someone holding a British passport is more “equal” than someone holding a British work visa who has been part of our society and working here for 4 years.

As the you suggesting we should ignore British nationals stranded in a war zone, in favour of others?

Is that what you are suggesting?

30 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Whatabout, whatabout, whatabouterry.

1 minute ago, AlexLaw76 said:

As the you suggesting we should ignore British nationals stranded in a war zone, in favour of others?

Just because you have already had your lobotomy operation others are still waiting and need NHS to be resourced

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

As the Government deadline for evacuation has passed and many UK nationals are still there, have they been ignored ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Apparently there is plenty of work for doctors in Sudan right now.

It seems you just don't care about the Sudanese citizens dying, just as long as Maude from Chorley gets her bunions sorted.

Oh my God, you're sooooooo funny.

14 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Apparently there is plenty of work for doctors in Sudan right now.

It seems you just don't care about the Sudanese citizens dying, just as long as Maude from Chorley gets her bunions sorted.

“They” need to get over it, if we want to pinch “their” doctors after “they” have trained them, tough. “Our” NHS needs him. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

British citizens are certainly more equal than non-British citizens.

• Sad 1

I hope we prioritised abandoned cats and dogs over any British Army support workers again.

Hey you there, in the white coat, yeah, with the stethoscope and all the correct paperwork for the UK, step off the plane - there's a rabid spaniel needs your place, so jog on and let the growling frothy-mouthed fella through, he needs to get to a photo opportunity.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Badenoch get a slapdown from the Speaker........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-65558694

This from the longest standing political party in the U.K.  This Tory current rabble have neither knowledge or respect  of our parliamentary constitution and democracy.  There continued displays of entitlement and failures to recognise and/or understands the needs and genuine concerns of the British people are beyond belief.  Put them all in a rubber boat and send them over the horizon, hopefully to oblivion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, moonraker said:

This from the longest standing political party in the U.K.  This Tory current rabble have neither knowledge or respect  of our parliamentary constitution and democracy.  There continued displays of entitlement and failures to recognise and/or understands the needs and genuine concerns of the British people are beyond belief.  Put them all in a rubber boat and send them over the horizon, hopefully to oblivion.

Don’t worry as long as they focus on crime, immigration and wokeness there will be a landslide at the next general election. Some daft twats will be disappointed which way though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moonraker said:

Or the rump of that party which evicted most of the long-standing MPs out of it and grabbed power based purely on lies (Boris). All of them lie to some extent, whatever the rosette but Boris is exceptional at that aspect even so. The Disneyland promised to the most ardent Brexiteers was never realistic and promoting Moggy to a cabinet position when he’s only ever looking to make a few quid for the family firm and fuck the economy and country was only ever to end in tears. Badenoch is mini Braverman, and only slightly less likely to behave herself in vaguely polite company. Glad Hoyle put her back in her box and let the post GE wilderness do the rest.

Well done Speaker for setting some basic standards of elected representation. You are accountable to us, the electorate, not your servants in the press or your puppet masters in Tufton St.

No way any administrative system could conduct that amount of complex technical change in a few months - but then the Brexiteers have never understood that about the whole process anyway. The disruption for those of us working for a living and trading international goods and services has already been appalling without Mogg’s utter stupidity on top. 

Nice to see also Alicia Kearns, the Chair of the Commons Foreign Affairs Select Committee, calling out Liz Truss for her reckless and unnecessary trip to Taiwan. Truss is narcissist as well as fucking useless and dim. Looked at Kearns profile and building tidy portfolio. Rutland MP so must have succeeded Alan Duncan https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65556086

Cant wait to get these Brexit twats out of any kind of responsibility and as a Lib Dem voter, I can hold my nose and work with Labour if needed. 

Edited by saint1977
  • Like 7

So Priti Useless is going to say at today’s freak show in Bournemouth that the local election result is down to the Tory grassroots being ignored. Nothing to do with the dire failure of Brexit, economic catastrophe, record costs of living, broken housing system with record levels of full time working homelessness, broken NHS and 1990s levels of corruption and elite Tory donor incest. No, surely not.

Last time we listened to that band of 100000 or so swivel-eyed freaks, ex-UKIP and BNP ‘fruitcakes and closet racists’ (Cameron), we got Liz Truss, a crashed economy and global humiliation. Don’t want them any more than I want Momentum with Corbyn and Abbott et al.

Edited by saint1977
  • Like 11

55 minutes ago, saint1977 said:

So Priti Useless is going to say at today’s freak show in Bournemouth that the local election result is down to the Tory grassroots being ignored. Nothing to do with the dire failure of Brexit, economic catastrophe, record costs of living, broken housing system with record levels of full time working homelessness, broken NHS and 1990s levels of corruption and elite Tory donor incest. No, surely not.

Last time we listened to that band of 100000 or so swivel-eyed freaks, ex-UKIP and BNP ‘fruitcakes and closet racists’ (Cameron), we got Liz Truss, a crashed economy and global humiliation. Don’t want them any more than I want Momentum with Corbyn and Abbott et al.

I am sure that Duckie will be there  even though in his eyes they are a bunch of pinkoes. 😁😁😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tamesaint said:

I am sure that Duckie will be there  even though in his eyes they are a bunch of pinkoes. 😁😁😁

TBF a they are not so extreme as incompetent. We paid less taxes under Labour

• Like 1

On 13/05/2023 at 10:15, whelk said:

TBF a they are not so extreme as incompetent. We paid less taxes under Labour

The idea that the Tories are some how better at managing the country's finances and economy is one of the most pervasive and successful illusions there is. Even in those years when Tory tax take is lower its usually been funded by borrowing not by balancing the books.   

https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2021/06/24/the-tories-have-always-borrowed-more-than-labour-and-always-repaid-less-they-are-the-party-of-big-deficit-spending/

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I see Suella has had the most cunning of cunning plans. We should train our own HGV drivers and fruit pickers.  Fucking genius that one.

Although not sure what training would be involved with fruit picking apart from pick the fruit, put it in the basket / bucket / other receptacle.

Cruella deliberately misses the point - people not picking fruit is nothing to do with skills, and everything to do with the financials of the industry.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I see Suella has had the most cunning of cunning plans. We should train our own HGV drivers and fruit pickers.  Fucking genius that one.

Although not sure what training would be involved with fruit picking apart from pick the fruit, put it in the basket / bucket / other receptacle.

Someone needs to point out to her that as historically recently as the 1950s groups of people used to come out to Kent in summer and early autumn to pick hops as part of a holiday away from the East End which had suffered from WW2. 

https://londonsroyaldocks.com/forgotten-stories-hop-picking-fields-kent/

What a fucking idiot and the biggest freak at today’s freak show, which is incredible when Rees Mogg was there (posts above about his ignorance as well). Our garden in August and September has a lot in common with today’s conference in terms of the sheer volume of plums.

I’d rather turn Suella, Rees Mogg and the ERG into glue rather than jam as they’d taste horribly sour (more like rotten Damsons) unlike our jam batch from last year which still tastes great. Still, the local ex-Tory councillors are welcome to help pick our fruit if they’ve nothing else to do. 

As for HGVs, that is a rather more skilled occupation - when todays lot had a shot at power for 45 days or however long it was, they crashed the economy on the scale of 100 HGVs on the M1. Yet they and their paid cheerleaders at the Mail, Telegraph and Sun want another go. Fuck off. 

Rishi has basically said ‘talk to the hand’ - rightly so. Him and Hunt are clearing the carnage from last summer and autumn. We cannot afford another tax cut from public borrowing for James Dyson.

Edited by saint1977
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, saint1977 said:

The latest dodgy overseas donor. These are the people pulling really pulling the strings post-Brexit in their party, representing working people my arse. No wonder Penny is a Tory minister, another organisation in blue with a history of very shady funding https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61264369

The same latest dodgy overseas donor (who technically isn't 'overseas' at all having been brought up and still living in London) is also a donor to the Prince and Princess of Wales's charity (just for balance ;) )

Along with his wife, he heads the Marandi Foundation, which funds the Prince and Princess of Wales's charity.

But, if we are being balanced we should also include the following which his foundation also supports ( https://www.themarandifoundation.org/ ) :

Centrepoint

St Paul's School

Latymer Upper School

British Fashion Council Foundation

Conran Shop New Designers (Although I suspect the ulterior motive there is because he owns the Conran Shop)

The Watercolour World

Serpentine Galleries

24 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The same latest dodgy overseas donor (who technically isn't 'overseas' at all having been brought up and still living in London) is also a donor to the Prince and Princess of Wales's charity (just for balance ;) )

But, if we are being balanced we should also include the following which his foundation also supports ( https://www.themarandifoundation.org/ ) :

Centrepoint

St Paul's School

Latymer Upper School

British Fashion Council Foundation

Conran Shop New Designers (Although I suspect the ulterior motive there is because he owns the Conran Shop)

The Watercolour World

Serpentine Galleries

All that patronage does wonders for one's tax allowance.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Had to chuckle when she talked about a high wage economy when half the country is on strike because they want higher wages!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

These Eastern Europeans a re bred differently with speedy hands. You and me would probably earn 75p and hour at the rate we would pick.

51 minutes ago, whelk said:

These Eastern Europeans a re bred differently with speedy hands. You and me would probably earn 75p and hour at the rate we would pick.

Shit HGV drivers though, they'd be turning the steering wheel so fast they wouldnt be able to keep up on the brakes and pedals and flip the lorry.

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Shit HGV drivers though, they'd be turning the steering wheel so fast they wouldnt be able to keep up on the brakes and pedals and flip the lorry.

Dreadful stereotyping but with many crashes you look at name of driver and think there are some quality issues with their driving. I have no data to back up my prejudiced views.

Brexiteer talking bollocks - an everyday occurrence. Perhaps it is a deliberate ploy, hoping we will get so inured to and bored with this stuff we will get to the point where we are ground down and can no longer be bothered to question them ;

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

Apparently Johnson has banged up Carrie for a third time. At a time when there are concerns about the level of migration to this country, perhaps we should consider forcing this one man population explosion to have a vasectomy ✂️🍒

Edited by sadoldgit
Typo
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Apparently Johnson has banged up Carrie for a third time. At a time when there are concerns about the level of migration to this country, perhaps we should consider forcing this one man population explosion to have a vasectomy ✂️🍒

Stay classy 

• Like 1

It seems there are some of the female persuasion in this country who think having this sweaty blob of an individual insert his member into them for fun.

Carrie seems to think this semblance of high jinks is Ok whilst Mad Nad wonders wistfully if she is ever going to have the opportunity.

Meantime, at the other end of the spectrum, the living skeleton that is Lord Snooty, is also doing his bit with half a dozen offspring with the last saddled with the name Sixtus.

The seventh will be named Septemus and the eighth named Octingenitals, poor sod!!!!!!!!

Edited by spyinthesky
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

So certain sections of the media and those easily led have spent this week kicking off about, what currently is, two adult men having a consensual sexual relationship. There is another juicy story developing about Roger Waters current show being pro Nazi and therefore anti-Semitic (how they come to that conclusion when he is clearly parodying a fascist  dictatorship, but there you go).

Meanwhile the current Government are going to court to try and prevent the inquiry into the management of Covid receiving the information they have requested. At the same time the former PM, Johnson, kicked off about a “stitch up” when being asked to provide said information but has now down a U-turn and is prepared for the inquiry to receive everything, including stuff that they hadn’t even requested. 🤔

Clearly there is a lot going on politically that we should be concerned about but our attention is being directed towards non stories. Hmmm, what to get worked up about - a gay TV personality having a sexual relationship with another gay man or this government trying to suppress information requested by a public inquiry into the management one of the biggest catastrophic events here in modern history?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

On 02/06/2023 at 13:08, sadoldgit said:

There is another juicy story developing about Roger Waters current show being pro Nazi and therefore anti-Semitic (how they come to that conclusion when he is clearly parodying a fascist  dictatorship, but there you 

The thing about Waters is not the uniform, per se, as it is his character from The Wall  more combining that imagery with his support for Putin.

( Edited post JB's response - confused as to why this merited a laughing emoji )

Edited by badgerx16
  • Haha 1