The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

Ah the other side of #metoo those who were willing to do this stuff to get ahead, or give head in this case.

Makes you wonder how some of the less talented people in various spheres got to where they were at the expense of more capable yet more principled individuals.

Edited by Mystic Force

8 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

So if you give Johnson a blowjob in his office he will try to get you a £100,000 job at the Foreign Office. 

You know what ... Money isn't everything in life. 😁

I'd have a go for £150k a year.

Why is the UK economy suffering more than other countries?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61997353

"The obvious question posed to Mr Bailey was about a Brexit factor here. Economists predicted that Brexit would make the trade off between inflation and growth more difficult, both because of trade barriers and labour shortages.

If forecasts of UK underperformance turn out to be true, then this would be consistent with a Brexit factor at play, making inflation more stubborn than elsewhere, and perhaps requiring interest rates to be hiked higher.

A smaller pool of workers should mean the UK labour market is now less flexible. The British Chambers of Commerce yesterday implored the government to review urgently its shortage occupation list, as hotels and restaurants turned away clients amid staff shortages."

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

I think a Foreign Secretary with no grasp of geography pips her for the title. In Mad Nad's defence, ( did I really type that ? ), she probably had no idea that League was a different form of Rugger, what with it being "Northern".

Dorries is a great example for anyone who still believes that the UK media is balanced.

Had Diane Abbott made anywhere near the number of mistakes that Dorries has, she'd be on the front page every day.

Ditto the current news blackout on sex in the foreign office.

Had Corbyn or Starmer been caught cheating on a partner who was being treated for cancer, by having sex in the office and trying to get the fancy bit in question a £100k a year job on the back of it, do you think perhaps the papers might give it more than the current coverage of Johnson's corrupt car crash of a lifestyle?

Wake up readers of The Sun, Mail, Express etc, you're just buying a press release.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Yes, but he hasn't apologised for, or even mentioned, the assaults, he only says that he has 'embarrassed myself".

To be fair, if there are any sort of criminal proceedings brought against him, he's hardly likely to admit what he did in a public statement. I imagine he'd want to see what evidence is presented the same way everyone else does before they declare the guilt or otherwise.

4 hours ago, rallyboy said:

Dorries is a great example for anyone who still believes that the UK media is balanced.

Had Diane Abbott made anywhere near the number of mistakes that Dorries has, she'd be on the front page every day.

Ditto the current news blackout on sex in the foreign office.

Had Corbyn or Starmer been caught cheating on a partner who was being treated for cancer, by having sex in the office and trying to get the fancy bit in question a £100k a year job on the back of it, do you think perhaps the papers might give it more than the current coverage of Johnson's corrupt car crash of a lifestyle?

Wake up readers of The Sun, Mail, Express etc, you're just buying a press release.

As someone on another forum posted, had a footballer been given a bj by his latest squeeze while his wife was being treated for cancer and tried to get her a job at his club it would be all over the tabloids in banner headlines. Mind you, his supporters don’t seem to care what he does anyway. It has become priced in. Oh, that’s just cuddly old Boris. At least he got Brexit done. As you say, if these things were done by Corbyn, Starmer, Abbot etc the right wing media would be all over it. If Starmer and Rayner are issued with fines for their curry night (why does it take the police so long to investigate and come to a conclusion?) you just know there will be a feeding frenzy on them but Johnson will again, get away with it.

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Lets play a game...

Put a circle around the picture below of the Senior Labour figure currently under investigation....

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 18.14.18.png

Let's play another one - point out which corrupt slimeball pictured is in Government ? Or, which one has been fined by the Police ? Or, which one cheated on his/her spouse whilst they were having cancer treatment ? Or, which one tried to find a job for his mistress as a reward for a BJ ? Or which one collected 'cash for questions' ? Etc, etc, etc........

Or which one groped 2 men in a private club whilst drunk ? ( After all, 'under investigation' proves nothing ).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Let's play another one - point out which corrupt slimeball pictured is in Government ? Or, which one has been fined by the Police ? Or, which one cheated on his/her spouse whilst they were having cancer treatment ? Or, which one tried to find a job for his mistress as a reward for a BJ ? Or which one collected 'cash for questions' ? Etc, etc, etc........

Or which one groped 2 men in a private club whilst drunk ? ( After all, 'under investigation' proves nothing ).

.....and got sacked from 2 jobs for telling lies and made racist and homophobic remarks?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, whelk said:

And how many fucking hospitals are Labour going to build? Not 40

Who cares - he 'Got Brexit Done".

Oh, of course, another bunch of imaginary bullshit and half truths.

Edited by badgerx16

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

True, but then again - curry, and not prosecuting Jimmy Saville, and curry.

Don't forget. As gets repeatedly pointed out on this thread, the Russian thread, the Brexit thread and the Coronavirus thread, Batman lives in a very strange world.😁😁

• Like 1

Just now, badgerx16 said:

"It gives me the greatest pride to lead a country where you can love whoever you choose to love....."

A mantra he lives by again, and again, and again.

Would you prefer it if he said he hated whoever he could chose?

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

"Fight the good fight with all they might".

Keep up the good work. If he has received an FPN do you think he will be able to keep the fact suppressed ? The Fail and Torygraph will be digging like our terrier chasing rats to get the story.

Edited by badgerx16

Allegations about Pincher, ( it's getting too much like a Carry On film script ), accosting fellow MPs were passed to #10 before he was made a Whip. ( Why is that title somehow appropriate for the current Government ? )

Edited by badgerx16

4 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Where have I even implied that ?

Why do you always play with such a provocative and contrarian personality ?

Eh? I simply posted something about Boris Johnson supporting LGBT and you’ve gone off on one about how vile he is again. 

7 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Yes, really. The voting record of him since he first became an MP and that of the people he has picked in his cabinet since 2019 is not good when it comes to LGBT+ having equal rights.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/25/cabinet-ministers-mixed-voting-record-on-gay-rights-and-abortion

5 of the cabinet voted against gay marriage 9 years ago. At least one of which has since changed his view and Johnson wasn’t even there! What “evidence” are you going to use next? One of their dads called someone a poof in 1963?

Edited by Turkish
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

5 of the cabinet voted against gay marriage 9 years ago. What “evidence” are you going to use next? One of their dads called someone a poof in 1963?

What a bizarre line you've taken.

Comparing an offensive verbal insult from someone's father 59 years ago to voting on legislation that impacts on millions of lives.

Boris has picked these people for his cabinet who are against equal rights, and his own record since becoming an MP for turning up and bothering to vote in favour of equal rights is appalling. 

Edited by Matthew Le God
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

What a bizarre line you've taken.

Comparing an offensive verbal insult from someone's father's 59 years ago to voting on legislation that impacts on millions of lives.

Boris has picked these people for his cabinet who are against equal rights, and his own record since becoming an MP for turning up and bothering to vote in favour of equal rights is appalling. 

Your source is a 3 year old article from a a left wing Tory hating newspaper that’s uses a vote from 9 years ago which Johnson didn’t even vote in to bash him. You’ve completely ignored the recent funding of LGBT or Johnson publicly stating his support in the last 48 hours!

Edited by Turkish

18 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Eh? I simply posted something about Boris Johnson supporting LGBT and you’ve gone off on one about how vile he is again. 

No, you posted a link where he said he was pleased to live in a country where he could love whoever he wanted, and I replied that he has demonstrated that over and over again; I would run out of fingers on both hands if I tallied the number of wives and mistresses he is known to have had.

Absolutely naff all to do with the rainbow alphabet.

Edited by badgerx16

2 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

No, you posted a link where he said he was pleased to live in a country where he could love whoever he wanted, and I replied that he has demonstrated that over and over again; I would run out of fingers on both hands if I tallied the number of wives and mistresses he is known to have had.

Where he was wishing everyone a happy pride and talking about protecting those persecuted for their sexuality. What’s that got to do with how many women he’s been with?

32 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I look forward to you enthusiastically linking lots and lots of Skwawkbox articles in the coming months. Because you will do that, won't you?

Jesus wept.

A case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" perhaps?

They both have a mutual hatred of Starmer, it seems. 

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Where he was wishing everyone a happy pride and talking about protecting those persecuted for their sexuality. What’s that got to do with how many women he’s been with?

Does that include prominent newspaper columnists referring to gay men as "tank-topped bumboys"?

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Does that include prominent newspaper columnists referring to gay men as "tank-topped bumboys"?

Externally Boris is a chameleon, willing to change his words and allegiances at a whim, to boost his image. Internally he is an unreconstructed elitist, who hasn't shed one shred of his Bullingdon character.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Lets play a game...

Put a circle around the picture below of the Senior Labour figure currently under investigation....

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 18.14.18.png

Let’s play another game. Who can name a poster who has been banned twice but keeps coming back with a new name and swears blind he is not Delldays and Batman? Further clues, yeah but Corbyn, yeah but Starmer, the king of Whataboutery, spends his days trawling Twitter and other internet cess pools for random crap which supports his own warped world view, makes Turkish look almost reasonable in comparison. No prizes, but if you are the first name pulled out of the hat you get to choose his next username. 😎

11 hours ago, whelk said:

Surely no one could believe he woudl do such a thing?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-sent-ministerial-jet-27382955

For the Mirror, that article has a quality line in it :

Air Station Culdrose, a helicopter base near the village of Goonhusband,

They could have chosen 'Helston' for the geographic positioning, but instead chose the far more apt 'Goonhusband'. Chapeau Mikey Smith.

26 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

That’s not persecution, it’s silly words. Whatever happened to sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

18 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

As someone on another forum posted, had a footballer been given a bj by his latest squeeze while his wife was being treated for cancer and tried to get her a job at his club it would be all over the tabloids in banner headlines. Mind you, his supporters don’t seem to care what he does anyway. It has become priced in. Oh, that’s just cuddly old Boris. At least he got Brexit done. As you say, if these things were done by Corbyn, Starmer, Abbot etc the right wing media would be all over it. If Starmer and Rayner are issued with fines for their curry night (why does it take the police so long to investigate and come to a conclusion?) you just know there will be a feeding frenzy on them but Johnson will again, get away with it.

Did you check your facts before posting this or were you all cyber upset for some reason and posted with your knickers in a twist?

The timeline suggests his bird gave him a blowie when he was Foreign Secretary as noted here and also here .  Boris was Foreign Secretary between July 2016 and July 2018 as noted here

Johnson seperated from his wife in Sep 2018.  His 'estranged' wife was diagnosed with cancer in 'early' 2019 as noted here

Your version of events is embellished for some strange reason.  Did he cheat on his wife, yes.  Did he do it whilst she was being treated for cancer, impossible as they had seperated a number of months before she was even diagnosed.

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

That’s not persecution, it’s silly words. Whatever happened to sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me?

Judging by that picture the article looks like it was probably written in the early 90's - especially given the reference to 'ministry of sound'.  Probably written just 25 years after homosexuality was made legal in the country, but certainly at a time when it was against the law to teach or promote the "acceptability of homosexuality as a pretended family relationship".  Whilst we have (rightly) encountered many decades of change in attitude, the article looks to be reflecting the attitudes of the time.

12 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Did you check your facts before posting this or were you all cyber upset for some reason and posted with your knickers in a twist?

The timeline suggests his bird gave him a blowie when he was Foreign Secretary as noted here and also here .  Boris was Foreign Secretary between July 2016 and July 2018 as noted here

Johnson seperated from his wife in Sep 2018.  His 'estranged' wife was diagnosed with cancer in 'early' 2019 as noted here

Your version of events is embellished for some strange reason.  Did he cheat on his wife, yes.  Did he do it whilst she was being treated for cancer, impossible as they had seperated a number of months before she was even diagnosed.

Are you suggesting poor old soggy has been angrily thumping away at his keyboard and has got it all wrong again?