The United Kingdom and the Death of Boris Johnson as we know it.

CB Fry

SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election  

193 members have voted

1. 1. SWF (Non Legally Binding) General Election

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • Brexit
    • Change UK
    • Other

I have never been impressed with Zahawi. Ok vaccine went well but what else and often looks very uncomfortable and inauthentic when parroting the usual bs defending Johnson’s shambles of a govt

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

Sky News asked Zahawi if there is any veracity in the claim that he threatened to resign if Boris went through with his initial ploy to make Liz Truss Chancellor.

He's on GMB now, "we make decisions as wharp speed and dont get every decision right" was his response when asked about being Chris Pincher appointment. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He's on GMB now, "we make decisions as wharp speed and dont get every decision right" was his response when asked about being Chris Pincher appointment. 🤣

Perhaps they should slow down to sub-light speed and then get every decision right.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 2

The warm-horsed slippery question-dodger Zahawi is parroting the newest PR script.

Delivering, global Britain, first tax cut in ten years, delivering, at war, unprecedented, delivering, global Britain, taxcut, delivering....

It's more hollow spin - they think ALL of us are stupid.

A good start would be taxing energy companies' enormous profits that have in some cases tripled in the last few months.

Perhaps we could then look at that poor little charity Eton College and its tax-free £650m?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rallyboy said:

The warm-horsed slippery question-dodger Zahawi is parroting the newest PR script.

Delivering, global Britain, first tax cut in ten years, delivering, at war, unprecedented, delivering, global Britain, taxcut, delivering....

It's more hollow spin - they think ALL of us are stupid.

A good start would be taxing energy companies' enormous profits that have in some cases tripled in the last few months.

Perhaps we could then look at that poor little charity Eton College and its tax-free £650m?

Can they tell us what speed they are making decisions? I hope it is warp speed

Surprising odds - Ruth Davidson and Johnnny Mercer top, both miles better than Trusss or Patel.  Yes I know odds arent predictions but do indicate where most people are putting their money. 

Edited by buctootim

17 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Nonce defender Blackford attacks nonce defender Boris after nonce defender Starmer attacks nonce defender Boris.

Super stuff from those in charge!

Jesus! You're seriously still banging that drum are you? I don't know why I'm surprised.

The hilarious thing is that only a few weeks ago you were trying to convince us you're actually a floating voter. Yet your blind hatred of Starmer/Labour, and willingness to believe any bit of negative press about him/them gives you away completely.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Nonce defender Blackford attacks nonce defender Boris after nonce defender Starmer attacks nonce defender Boris.

Are you a nonce by any chance?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Jesus! You're seriously still banging that drum are you? I don't know why I'm surprised.

The hilarious thing is that only a few weeks ago you were trying to convince us you're actually a floating voter. Yet your blind hatred of Starmer/Labour, and willingness to believe any bit of negative press about him/them gives you away completely.

He's a floater alright but not in the voting sense

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Yet again you demonstrate how much of a total twat you are.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Lol, your poster boy is going down 😂 Loving the night of the long knives, Red wedding et al. Its so much fun seeing Scum Tories squirm. Its only them that can make this so entertaining.

• Like 3

Starmer isn’t the best orator, but whoever writes his speeches should give those selves a pat on the back after PMQ today.

’charge of the lightweight brigade’ and ‘z-list cast of nodding dogs’ were my particular favourites.

14 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Just posted on the BBC

Breaking : Group of cabinet ministers will tell PM to go

A group of cabinet ministers are about to tell the PM to resign, including the chief whip, the BBC understands.

Apparently even Nadim Zahawi, who was only appointed as chancellor yesterday, is one of them.

• Haha 2