Coronavirus

whelk

17 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

When exactly did you become aware of the great murder plan ? If it was just about the time that the vaccines were first introduced, and you did nothing at that time to warn us, then you are complicit in genocide.

The irony is ofc that if there were a conspiracy it would be one to peddle anti vax beliefs so that the stupid die while the brighter sparks get vaccinated. That would be relatively simple to organise.

A virus  / vaccine hoax conspiracy involving literally hundreds of millions of doctors, researchers and national governments would be impossible to pull off.   

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, revolution saint said:

I see New York City is now offering $100 dollars to anyone getting a booster shot.  Not sure how I feel about that - it's basically rewarding bad behaviour.  Surely it'll have a detrimental effect for any future vaccination drives - how many people are going to wait to get a jab until the money is right?  I can see conspiracy theorists lapping it up as well.

Potential for multi jab fraud too 

14 minutes ago, revolution saint said:

I see New York City is now offering $100 dollars to anyone getting a booster shot.  Not sure how I feel about that - it's basically rewarding bad behaviour.  Surely it'll have a detrimental effect for any future vaccination drives - how many people are going to wait to get a jab until the money is right?  I can see conspiracy theorists lapping it up as well.

I expect that they need to use up the stocks they have so they can order more in order to hit targets and get their rebates from the manufacturers. $100 a person will be a tiny fraction of the amount the governments will get from the high level of orders they are putting into big pharma. No wonder there is a big push, they stand to lose billions if they dont achieve the targets.

15 hours ago, kevdoh said:

When will the jabs end? Anyone would think the pharmaceutical companies are making billions but that's ridiculous they're obviously just in it for the people

They will never end. Vaccination for all sorts of diseases have saved countless millions of lives but hey" You won't be one of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buctootim said:

Decisions and recommendations are judgement calls  - predictions informed by best available evidence at the time.

No-one knows for sure how dangerous omnicron will be. You can take the view that it might be deadly and close down just in case or you take the view that 'nah it'll probably be fine'. If the first one is wrong you spoil peoples Christmas and lose some economic growth. If the second one is wrong you collapse health services and kill a couple of hundred thousand people.  

Well do ya feel lucky punk?

Alex Jones, of InfoWars 'fame', is going off on one of his regular rants this time towards his 'big mate', The Donald who has admitted to have taken a Booster jab.

The Donald will now become an alien like the rest of us 'Sheepies'.

I am not so sure I like the fact that Trump is now one of us.

42 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

Alex Jones, of InfoWars 'fame', is going off on one of his regular rants this time towards his 'big mate', The Donald who has admitted to have taken a Booster jab.

Trump obviously didn't get the memo from "them" informing him of the Great Plan.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

Isn’t that cunt skint since SandyHook parents sued the obnoxious fcker due to his claim that it was a hoax and their children weren’t killed. Wouldn’t blame any of the parents for having him in their sights

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

As an aside: reading through an article about Alex Jones' rant about Trump getting the booster, an advert on a side bar displayed the headline "Man with 278 penis piercings talks about how they affect his sex life".

Apparently when Alex Jones went to Court re custody of three of his four children (from his first marriage) his attorney described him as a 'performance artist'.

If so so his performances really deserve some sort of artistic award.

To me he appears to portray a sort of psychotic freak who appeals to others of a similar frame of mind.

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

I just spoke to a friend of mine in London, she said she knows loads of people who have it but none of them are ill, some didn't even know they had it apart from the fact they do regular LFTs. Going to struggle to meet these 6000 deaths a day by the sounds of it.

Edited by Turkish

6 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The newest way to keep the figures and scaremongering up :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59768366

If you have a cold, it's probably covid!  I guess the best way to get rid of cold and 'flu season is to call them all covid :mcinnes:

If I've got all the symptoms of a cold, guess what, I've got a cold. 

Remembers the days when people would complain because they'd caught a cold off someone at work or down the pub? These days we have to isolate for seven days, not ten anymore, which despite the fears of how terrible all this is going to be they've decided to reduce the isolation period :lol: 

7 hours ago, Turkish said:

I just spoke to a friend of mine in London, she said she knows loads of people who have it but none of them are ill, some didn't even know they had it apart from the fact they do regular LFTs. Going to struggle to meet these 6000 deaths a day by the sounds of it.

Has there ever been an illness that you have to keep testing yourself to check you're ill even though you're not ill? But people do. It's bizarre

6 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The newest way to keep the figures and scaremongering up :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59768366

If you have a cold, it's probably covid!  I guess the best way to get rid of cold and 'flu season is to call them all covid :mcinnes:

If I've got all the symptoms of a cold, guess what, I've got a cold. 

You can't randomly cough nowadays without people looking at you like you have the plague

1 hour ago, saint1977 said:

Yet more evidence that anti vaxxers are smarter than the average bear…https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/dec/23/anti-vaccine-protesters-alan-shearer-booster-jab-wrong-address

I’m not sure what must be going through your head to serve somebody with ‘legal papers’ which aren’t actually legal papers. What was the end game in that plan? They all turn up in front of a judge, who finds them in contempt of court and slaps a fine on them, or just hope that absolutely nobody of any legal standing actually glances at the papers and Shearer gets sent to prison?

It’s like turning up to US border control with, "My Passport and Viser Visa," written on a napkin and hoping for the best.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

I’m not sure what must be going through your head to serve somebody with ‘legal papers’ which aren’t actually legal papers.

They have so far avoided the vaccine that isn't a vaccine, so there is certainly something going on.

On 22/12/2021 at 14:59, Whitey Grandad said:

They will never end. Vaccination for all sorts of diseases have saved countless millions of lives but hey" You won't be one of them.

Vaccines that have had years and years of testing by companies that have paid out millions in compensation when it goes wrong despite the years of testing and research. This vaccine has been knocked out in months with no chance of compensation. Why would anybody do that in a normal world. So much brain washing going on that common sense has long gone. But Boris and his goons say jump and most of you gobble up his shite. And anyone that has a different opinion is an anti vaxxer conspiracy loon 🤣

• Confused 1

But it is not just Boris but more or less every Govt in the world is jumping to get their countrymen, women and others vaccinated.
So a massive world wide conspiracy including politicians, scientists and medical professionals.
One hell of a conspiracy when we are unable to get agreement on a  simple thing like Brexit.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kevdoh said:

Vaccines that have had years and years of testing by companies that have paid out millions in compensation when it goes wrong despite the years of testing and research. This vaccine has been knocked out in months with no chance of compensation. Why would anybody do that in a normal world. So much brain washing going on that common sense has long gone. But Boris and his goons say jump and most of you gobble up his shite. And anyone that has a different opinion is an anti vaxxer conspiracy loon 🤣

So what exactly is being injected ? Can you provide links to the authoratitive scientific papers that explain it ? What evidence have you seen that grants you the understanding on which you have based your position ?

( Or am I too brainwashed, too far down the rabbit hole, to be able to unthink what is polluting my mind and switch to comprehending that which I have so far missed ? )

17 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

But it is not just Boris but more or less every Govt in the world is jumping to get their countrymen, women and others vaccinated.
So a massive world wide conspiracy including politicians, scientists and medical professionals.
One hell of a conspiracy when we are unable to get agreement on a  simple thing like Brexit.

But you miss the obvious point - we have all seen the images of World leaders getting their jabs, even Trump has had a booster, but there is no evidence that what they have been injected with is anything other than saline solution. Wake up, free your mind, embrace the truth, accept Alex Jones as the new Prophet. ( Or something like that ). 😉 😉 😉

Edited by badgerx16

7 hours ago, kevdoh said:

You do know that the current vaccines are not brand new but are the product of years of work and have been tweaked to fight this particular virus?

As for jumping when Johnson says jump, I doubt if anyone in their right mind pays any attention to the worst PM probably ever. I do think though that most rational people have weighed up the pros and cons and have made informed decisions, the main one being that the anti vaxxer conspiracy theories are total nonsense. If there is one thing to take away from the response to the pandemic it is this, that Darwinism is still prevalent amongst human beings.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

But you miss the obvious point - we have all seen the images of World leaders getting their jabs, even Trump has had a booster, but there is no evidence that what they have been injected with is anything other than saline solution. Wake up, free your mind, embrace the truth, accept Alex Jones as the new Prophet. ( Or something like that ). 😉 😉 😉

Badger

Thank you for putting me right on this.
I hadnt thought about the saline solution scenario
Do you think this may have been an antidote to the bleach Donnie boy has been drinking?

22 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Government mouthpieces. ( I think I'm getting the hang of this ).

Yep, it's funny how people say they only listen to the doctors and the scientists, the very same experts used by the government. Anyone who presents a different view is a crack :lol: 

The south african doctor who first started talking about Omicron was soon silenced when she said the world was overreacting, this is a fairly balanced view from another doctor ANGUS DALGLEISH: I believe dread around Covid is deliberate (msn.com) didnt say any of these expert trusters who dont take any notice of the PM honestly they dont,  like aintclever quoting any of this, just telling us how it all makes sense what Witty and co were saying :lol: 

51 minutes ago, kevdoh said:

The worst is that Hilary Jones on ITV i think. What a scaremongering little weasel he is. A puppet controlled by the government strings

He’s a snivelling little dick wad. Made a living getting old Lonely women moist weekday mornings 

Which is a pointless statistic because it only shows who’s in hospital WITH covid and not as a direct result because of it. For example if you have 10 elderly patients, having cancer treatment, who are all fully vaccinated and 10 unvaccinated patients in a ward with covid, that will just show up as a 50:50 split in the statistics.

Where’s that random paragraph segment even from, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lighthouse said:

Which is a pointless statistic because it only shows who’s in hospital WITH covid and not as a direct result because of it. For example if you have 10 elderly patients, having cancer treatment, who are all fully vaccinated and 10 unvaccinated patients in a ward with covid, that will just show up as a 50:50 split in the statistics.

But it isn’t pointless because the whole strategy is to protect the NHS by keeping hospitalisation down. It turns out that a lot of people in hospital didn’t have it when they went there, so it’s misleading to state how many people are in hospital without this as context 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Agree.  Been the case since March last year

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Looks like it's from The number of vaccinated and unvaccinated people in hospital with Covid - Wales Online

It conveniently ignores the leading line and just shows statistics out of context that to someone glancing wouldn't think they show what they show;

"The data clearly demonstrates that people are far more likely to end up in hospital should they be unvaccinated"

It also conveniently ignores the rest of the article afterwards explaining exactly WHY the leading line is how the statistics should be read.

It's a disgusting thing to do, to be honest, to misrepresent data like that. If people decide not have the vaccine, that's fair enough. Could be they decided that they'd rather face the higher risk of harm from catching Covid and passing it on, could be ethical or religious grounds, or any other reason, but at the end of the day it's their choice.

When they've based that decision, though, on false data, or out of context data, or false conclusions, those people haven't made a free informed choice. That's been taken away from them.

• Like 4