Will there be any anti-Jones protests at the game tonight?

once_bitterne

Just now, Mr X said:

Can't really protest against.what hasn't officially been announced? 

Eh?  Spurs did exactly that and stopped it happening.

F'kin pointless protesting after it's happened!  That's the same as you protesting to the council after they've come and bulldozed your house.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, sisi1992 said:

Nothing like welcoming our new manager to the club then 🤷‍♂️ god what is with some of our supporters 

Welcoming Jones would be a bit like welcoming a dose of the clap. Why would you do it? 

• Like 2

I see the timber has been delivered to The Common next to the boating lake so that construction of the ducking stool can commence!

Some of the stuff I am reading on these pages is remarkable.

There were big protests talked up on here when Poch arrived - aside from a weak chorus of "one Nigel Adkins" the flaming torch holding pitchfork wielding baying mob whipped up into frenzy on here, turned out to be like a cheap box of Family Fireworks.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Is this like when people wanted us to wave white hankies when Pochettino was appointed? FFS guys, he’s about to be our manager whether we like it or not. No one knows how he is going to fare so let’s get behind him ey? Last thing we need is any more negativity. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, John Boy Saint said:

There were big protests talked up on here when Poch arrived - aside from a weak chorus of "one Nigel Adkins" the flaming torch holding pitchfork wielding baying mob whipped up into frenzy on here, turned out to be like a cheap box of Family Fireworks.

Didn't a certain local taxi driver try and encourage everyone to wave white handkerchiefs in a Spanish-stylee protest? That went well..............

Just now, Mikey88 said:

Is this like when people wanted us to wave white hankies when Pochettino was appointed? FFS guys, he’s about to be our manager whether we like it or not. No one knows how he is going to fare so let’s get behind him ey? Last thing we need is any more negativity. 

Great minds :nod:

42 minutes ago, Morse said:

Welcoming Jones would be a bit like welcoming a dose of the clap. Why would you do it? 

To be fair we dont know if he will be a major success. Iam not over the moon, but is he worse than an unknown form Europe. If he was Enrique Jones no doubt he'd get a thumbs up

9 hours ago, Master Bates said:

No, put up a huge welcome banner ffs, and project an image of his face on the stadium.

@manji as one of my favourite ITK'rs, I'm disappointed you're laughing at me, hang your head in shame and then punish yourself with chocolate cake and beer.

It's time I was honest with everyone on here. I'm a time traveller from every year going. Everything turns out fine (well, SFC wise anyways), we stay up in a decent position and everyone ends up loving Nathan Jones et all.

If not, I'll do a half time lap of the pitch in a pink onesie and a tutu at the last home game.

10 hours ago, Master Bates said:

@manji as one of my favourite ITK'rs, I'm disappointed you're laughing at me, hang your head in shame and then punish yourself with chocolate cake and beer.

It's time I was honest with everyone on here. I'm a time traveller from every year going. Everything turns out fine (well, SFC wise anyways), we stay up in a decent position and everyone ends up loving Nathan Jones et all.

If not, I'll do a half time lap of the pitch in a pink onesie and a tutu at the last home game.

Ooh win win situation 

19 hours ago, Master Bates said:

MB it was a sad day when your time travelling took you away from postings of half clothed young maidens

• Like 1