Lowe vindicated

scooby

And so, with this away win against one of the mickey mouse powerhouses, Lord Lowe's visionary appointment of the Golden Duo is confirmed as a master stroke.

We are total football now. We controlled every aspect of the game, we did not capitulate and we held firm at every quarter.

The only question is: what will the flat caps find to complain about now? No doubt some class conscious bile. The best part about our automatic promotion this season will be watching them eat crow.

I offered to meet you at the City Ground and give you a big kiss on the day of our promotion and you never responded :(

P.S I was hoping that Lowe would return, in fact I never wanted him to leave, but I cannot help but think you are jumping the gun. I hope you are correct though.

And so, with this away win against one of the mickey mouse powerhouses, Lord Lowe's visionary appointment of the Golden Duo is confirmed as a master stroke.

We are total football now. We controlled every aspect of the game, we did not capitulate and we held firm at every quarter.

The only question is: what will the flat caps find to complain about now? No doubt some class conscious bile. The best part about our automatic promotion this season will be watching them eat crow.

No need for you to go overboard either. Whilst we all realise this was an excellent result, coming from excellent play, it does have to be maintained throughout the season. You'd do well to temper your speeches with a little less arrogance until it is entirely justified.

Just because you wrap your insults to fellow members up in less than obvious packages you can still be infracted. Message received..?

Err, we have lost two, won one in case you had not noticed....great performance at the weekend but a long road to follow..

Lowe is in no way vindicated for gettign us relegated...

Not too many replies to your latest twaddle eh Scooby. I guess that just goes to show how many have you on ignore.

Great win, great result. 1 out of 3 does not mean vindication whichever way you try and massage the statistics.

PS ... there is a thread on exactly the same theme already running so there is no need for this duplication. I'm sure the mod team will take the appropriate action.

Edited by Greenridge
Identical thread already running

Give it a rest! Yeh I'm one of the posters that has welcomed the new direction since Lowe appointed JP, but as has already been said one win out of three hardly vindicates Lowe. If we're in a better position both financially and in the league come the end of the season I will give him all the praise he deserves.

You clearly can't see yourself as others see you !

Scabby, methinks thou doth suffer from inverted snobbery.

Put this win, albeit a good one, into perspective. Derby may well be one of those teams that drops straight through this division and into league one!

Crow about the achievements of the manager and team when the sun has set on a successful season.

Scooby - we have won one league game and lost two. The game that we won was a 1 nil win against a side that has not won a league game since September last year. A little too premature to be gloating about how 'right' Lowe was in my mind.

Exactly one win in three means jack sheet in the scheme of things, can't believe people would even mention promotion we have a 33% win rate at the moment and would need a 75% win rate across the whole season to make a play-off spot, the people jumping the gun have cursed us I say cursed us :D

Surely this post is class conscious bile! Certainly bought the bile to my throat.

And so, with this away defeat against one of the mickey mouse whipping boys, Lowelifes stupid appointment of the dutch nobheads is confirmed as a faliure.

We are total sh1t football now. We didn't control any aspect of the game, we capitulated and we got slaughtered.

The only question is: what will the Lowe Luvvies scumbags find to masterbate over now? No doubt some snide supererious bile. The best part about our relegation this season will be watching them eat crow.

If Scooby is allowed to post the sh1te he does then would it have been alright to have posted the above if we'd lost?

Take the Skates £5 and ban him.

usual crap from the Skate troll. As usual he is just about the only person to mention class. No-one gives a toss about class. The dislike of Lowe has nothing to do with class, there are much better reasons to dislike the arrogant tosser than old fashioned class issues

Scooby you really are full of ****. Yes we played well, and yes I think AT THE MOMENT Jan et al is having a positive affect on the team. But if you think for one second that Lowe has been vidicated then I'm afraid you really are more deluded than I thought.

If by the end of the season we are 'there or there abouts' then I will scoff down a large helping of humble pie, but until then sunshine you should keep your crackpot ideas to yourself.

Scabby reminds me of a joke.

A man visited the Lunatic Asylum and was strolling around the grounds. He came across a halfwit dangling a fishing rod into a flower border. The halfwit smiled at him and wished him a good day. Having been engaged in conversation, the man thinks to himself, I'd better humour him, so he asks the halfwit how many he'd caught.

To which the halfwit replies, "You're the fourth today"

The moral of the story as it relates to Scabby, is not to humour the halfwit. ;)

Pot/Kettle?:confused:

Just like last season - the "moany moany brigade" of WA2, Alpine and co are quiet on TSF after a Saints win.............coincidence?

I'm glad you noticed that. There's a certain contingent of 'fan' on this board who takes great pleasure in our losses because it helps further their Lowe out agenda. It's sickening and utterly counterproductive to our promotion push.

Exactly one win in three means jack sheet in the scheme of things, can't believe people would even mention promotion we have a 33% win rate at the moment and would need a 75% win rate across the whole season to make a play-off spot, the people jumping the gun have cursed us I say cursed us :D

1 win in three games against teams expected to do well.

That’s not a bad start considering no one gives us a chance this year.

COYR

I'm glad you noticed that. There's a certain contingent of 'fan' on this board who takes great pleasure in our losses because it helps further their Lowe out agenda. It's sickening and utterly counterproductive to our promotion push.

You seem a bit of a hypocrite , I remember an article on 606 you penned entittled "I want to see us lose to WBA"

Just like last season - the "moany moany brigade" of WA2, Alpine and co are quiet on TSF after a Saints win.............coincidence?

I've posted about ten times since we won, pretty good considering I've spent most of the intervening time stuck up a mountain.

Not that anything would ever stop you posting provocative shiite.

I've posted about ten times since we won, pretty good considering I've spent most of the intervening time stuck up a mountain.

Not that anything would ever stop you posting provocative shiite.

Sorry its just whenever saints lose I'm used to you starting thread after thread and posting into the wee hours with your "I told you so" rubbish.

I noticed last season that you're conspicuous by your absence following a Saints victory!

Scabby reminds me of a joke.

A man visited the Lunatic Asylum and was strolling around the grounds. He came across a halfwit dangling a fishing rod into a flower border. The halfwit smiled at him and wished him a good day. Having been engaged in conversation, the man thinks to himself, I'd better humour him, so he asks the halfwit how many he'd caught.

To which the halfwit replies, "You're the fourth today"

The moral of the story as it relates to Scabby, is not to humour the halfwit. ;)

If he's a halfwit, you must be the fullwit

This is all well and good, and much that I take my hat off to this breath of fresh air from the Dutch duo. I wonder how these kids will sustain a season long campaign. Has awhiff of Arsenal about them. Not a direct comparison but just look how the Gooners fared over the busy xmas period and faded towards the end of the season. Kids need to be brought in for bursts in the first team so they don't burn out too quickly. We need strength in depth, and unfortunately Lowe is selling off anyone who doesn't appear in the starting XI.

This is all well and good, and much that I take my hat off to this breath of fresh air from the Dutch duo. I wonder how these kids will sustain a season long campaign. Has awhiff of Arsenal about them. Not a direct comparison but just look how the Gooners fared over the busy xmas period and faded towards the end of the season. Kids need to be brought in for bursts in the first team so they don't burn out too quickly. We need strength in depth, and unfortunately Lowe is selling off anyone who doesn't appear in the starting XI.

You make some good points here Right sider and of course even Arsenal have to balance their books.

Bye the way, I would be very sorry if Scooby got banned. I always log off with a big smile after reading his posts and the vitriolic responses too! :p