The Banega Off-Topic Thread

Tokyo-Saint

hahahahah ****ing hell now I know why footballers get paid so much so even these ugly ****ers can get laid.

I loved the Peter "Plug" Crouch quip, when asked what he'd be if he wasn't a famous footballer, his reply was - "A virgin" LOL.

Bash_street_kids.JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiMsS4HvQ9_Xt1O_Ge2HbV2DLzTh-9_BID73nKjZ6xTHbgm0JIAQ

Edited by ericofarabia

This thread has taken a slight detour,,, are we now talking ugly footballers? I actually think we need an ugly in the ranks. of course Im 100% secure in my own hetrosexuality but I think we have one of the best lloking squads in the EPL...

Schneiderlin

Gazzaniga

Cork

Lovren

Jay Rod

And no real bad lookers in the team at the mo.

This thread has taken a slight detour,,, are we now talking ugly footballers? I actually think we need an ugly in the ranks. of course Im 100% secure in my own hetrosexuality but I think we have one of the best lloking squads in the EPL...

Schneiderlin

Gazzaniga

Cork

Lovren

Jay Rod

Being 100% secure in your heterosexuality allows you to make such statements, and I concur; our team is aesthetically blessed.

You forgot Lallana and Fox (in a cheeky scouser sort of way,) but Lloyd Isgrove (Prince Charming, no less) and Jordan Turnbull (excellent beard) will also be causing many a young girl's heart to flutter in the near future.

Even Poch, despite his dodgy teeth, scores points for his perfectly coiffed hair, which begs the question: was he signed because of his looks?

Being 100% secure in your heterosexuality allows you to make such statements, and I concur; our team is aesthetically blessed.

You forgot Lallana and Fox (in a cheeky scouser sort of way,) but Lloyd Isgrove (Prince Charming, no less) and Jordan Turnbull (excellent beard) will also be causing many a young girl's heart to flutter in the near future.

Even Poch, despite his dodgy teeth, scores points for his perfectly coiffed hair, which begs the question: was he signed because of his looks?

Agreed, maybe a NC conspiracy?

Look who is heading out .... De Ridder (3/10), Hammond (4/10), Bernard (3/10).

AND NC and MP are trying to get this guy .....

tumblr_m6a1y5Jwe51qd6uvbo1_1280.jpg

Schneiderlin

Gazzaniga

Cork

Lovren

Jay Rod

I agree, saints always seemed to have ugly players in the past but another feather in Corteses cap is not only are we signing good players but also good looking ones. Its good for our image and the global brand to have good looking players and I for one am pleased to see it.

God I hope no fans from other clubs just happen to land on this page when looking at other forums, embarrassing or what!!!

I'm all for thread detours. To be fair the football posts on here are largely more embarrassing than the off topic ones.

God I hope no fans from other clubs just happen to land on this page when looking at other forums, embarrassing or what!!!

It makes me laugh when men take their masculinity (read: heterosexuality) so seriously that they can be embarrassed about something as far removed from them as an internet forum. Lighten up and get on board the metrosexual bus.

Next topic: Gaston's new haircut. Better long or short?

It makes me laugh when men take their masculinity (read: heterosexuality) so seriously that they can be embarrassed about something as far removed from them as an internet forum. Lighten up and get on board the metrosexual bus.

Next topic: Gaston's new haircut. Better long or short?

Your defending your feelings a bit much there pal, not acusing you of anything... Or... Well, your choice pal

Is it ok to pluck my eyebrows ?

We'll have a 90,000 seater stadium to fill in five years, we could use the extra support from the ghey community...

There is a quite valid point in here that Banega, being hideously ugly, may well find it hard to fit in with our stable of preening, toned, Adonises.

Gaston's struggles last year were directly related to dressing-room banter over his new hair cut. Fact.

Your defending your feelings a bit much there pal, not acusing you of anything... Or... Well, your choice pal

Is it ok to pluck my eyebrows ?

Its okay pal, make grooming is all the rage right now. Plucking, facial scrubs, facial masks, waxing, shaving, sunbeds or Fake tans, even Botox. Be a good looking, well dressed lad, the only ones that will tell you you are vain are the fat, scruffy mugs no women will touch.

Its okay pal, make grooming is all the rage right now. Plucking, facial scrubs, facial masks, waxing, shaving, sunbeds or Fake tans, even Botox. Be a good looking, well dressed lad, the only ones that will tell you you are vain are the fat, scruffy mugs no women will touch.

Says the loser with 20k posts on a football message board, at 10:51pm, get a life pal!