Adam Lallana - Medical at Liverpool

Dr Who?

Youre wasting your time dull drums. The people claiming liverpools 'storming' start as a big factor in why Surez didn't leave are the same ones who only a week or so ago were claiming Liverpool were sh*t without him and their poor start where they struggled for goals and only got narrow wins were no gauge as to how they might do over a season without him. If only people remembered their own posts and not everyone other people make.

Mongboard gold as ever

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job i am not a teacher then.i read his tweets and that is what it said.but your right as u say its clearly a rumour and he obviously has no interest in leaving.

an wot m8 ill fackin smash ya head in swear on me mam.

Anyway.

Not what I said. Obviously he has an interest in leaving. There are reliable sources saying so.

This is not a reliable source. This i something you read on twitter.

By the by, I heard that he also started singing 'You'll never walk alone.' There's no need to back that claim up with anything though because I saw it on twitter so that's clearly enough evidence. Just passing that information on.

"hope so mate" Adam squeaked back at the little lad, as a solitary tear rolled down his f.c.u.k face. He checked his phone once more to see if any of his evil slave masters had returned his last pleading calls for deliverance, instead all he had was some ****ty message from his cock head neighbour about his son's play zone not being regulation height. Adam told his minders he had no more time for peasants and scooped up his handbag and decided to find the Liverpool rep who would no doubt be doing a line of coke off of one of Rooney's whores in Hodgsons hot tub.

Edit: have no idea why I suddenly started writing this, odd, sorry.

"hope so mate" Adam squeaked back at the little lad, as a solitary tear rolled down his f.c.u.k face. He checked his phone once more to see if any of his evil slave masters had returned his last pleading calls for deliverance, instead all he had was some ****ty message from his cock head neighbour about his son's play zone not being regulation height. Adam told his minders he had no more time for peasants and scooped up his handbag and decided to find the Liverpool rep who would no doubt be doing a line of coke off of one of Rooney's whores in Hodgsons hot tub.

Ok, I'm hooked, when's the next instalment?

Hero to Zero in 3 weeks

Not sure if its media or AL & his people,but someone is doing there very best to make sure he forces his way out,it will get to a point that he will be unable to return as he will burn bridges with the club and fans.

The Liverpool fans never really turned on Suarez because he is world class,Lallana as good as he may be is replaceable and not world class

I just hope the board stick to there guns and hold out for the money they want and not give in and accept less just because he has turned the fans against him and made sure coming back to Saints is not a option

Nonsense, if he changed his mind tomorrow and says he is staying the fans will be noshing him off again.

You are right.....however every day it's a different story about nobody returning calls,telling pool fans he hopes to join soon,telling the club he wants out.

There is no smoke without fire IMO and these stories are coming from somewhere.

The way I see it is Liverpool won't budge from there poor offer and refuse to meet our valuation,we won't budge as that sends out a message that

1 we are weak

2 it's open season on the players we are trying hard to keep

The only way AL will get his move is for him or his agent to do everything possible to make it difficult to return,plus they are trying to do this without handing in a request as that will cost him £££

This is the ultimate test for the board to show strength,and at the moment we are winning

:lol: :lol:

Very good.

Looks like we have a new leader in the ITK race.... :)

I'm not sure what he's supposed to do in this situation though. That kid has queued up to get his autograph, is he supposed to refuse?

It's everything else. Other players are able not to engage in transfer speculation.

You can tell he is proper full of himself. The way he walks, his smug look at the awards dinner. Etc

I'll leave the Saints fans on the forum to decide whether we continue to receive your intellectual additions.

No point banning people on here as they can always come back under a new user name to get around the ban....

Well he def signed the shirt. It's very unprofessional of the southampton team captain who is supposed to love the club oh so much, to sign a LFC shirt when he is being so strongly linked/bid for.

Kissing the badge only weeks ago, signing a long term contract only last season saying he wants to end his career here then behaving like that. Really thought he was a bit different.

Well he def signed the shirt. It's very unprofessional of the southampton team captain who is supposed to love the club oh so much, to sign a LFC shirt when he is being so strongly linked/bid for.

Kissing the badge only weeks ago, signing a long term contract only last season saying he wants to end his career here then behaving like that. Really thought he was a bit different.

Of course, if Liverpool don't get near the valuation and he doesn't end up moving there, poor kid has a shirt with the wrong signature on it.

I quite like him around, confirms my thoughts that LFC fans really are retards

Besides I expect he had a bedsit in cornwall

The Liverpool fans that phone into talkSport can do very impressive London accents.

Mind you, Stephen Graham played Tommy in Snatch and he did an excellent job for a scouser (most of them really aren't good at southern accents - trust me on this one :D).

Maybe it's him phoning talkSport up.

A lot of the bad feeling is down to his comments, only just over a year ago, when he signed his five year contract. They were the complete opposite of what's been attributed to him the last few days

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22112980

Exactly.

"I've been at the club since I was 12 and I can only see my future lying with Southampton FC."

"If someone was to say that I'd end my career playing for Southampton in the Premier League then I'd snap your hand off for it."

Exactly.

"I've been at the club since I was 12 and I can only see my future lying with Southampton FC."

"If someone was to say that I'd end my career playing for Southampton in the Premier League then I'd snap your hand off for it."

Funny how those that were picked for England were happy playing for Saints for the foreseeable future and weren't looking for a move, but post being picked, they all want to leave.