January 2015 HCDAJFU

Lighthouse

Vietto (villareal)

Berahino

Depay

Clasie

Would all be great options for our squad.

Berahino apparently is a bit billy big-balls, not our kind of attitude and that's why West Brom have stopped bothering to talk to him about a new contract.

Berahino apparently is a bit billy big-balls, not our kind of attitude and that's why West Brom have stopped bothering to talk to him about a new contract.

Would koeman demand a bit more respect than Irvine. Don't think his head is there, he's destined for better things than a relegation dogfight.

Expect us to go back in again for Classie and, as others have mentioned, Memphis Depay as it looks like we can't rely on J-Rod.

Would like us to go out and get another striker as well. Surprised we didn't go for Adam Le Fondre, would do a very good job for us coming off the bench and grabbing a goal. Would certainly be a better option than Mayuka

Expect us to go back in again for Classie and, as others have mentioned, Memphis Depay as it looks like we can't rely on J-Rod.

Would like us to go out and get another striker as well. Surprised we didn't go for Adam Le Fondre, would do a very good job for us coming off the bench and grabbing a goal. Would certainly be a better option than Mayuka

ALF has done f*ck all at Cardiff since he moved, and we have Seager coming through who is a similar type of player.

If we're looking for a striker I would rather see us go for somebody who can play a similar role to Rickie used to play, dropping deep and linking up play because Pelle seems to be more of a line-leader.

Bolasie.

A winger in form who can pick a man out and run at a defender.

Been crying out for one since punch left.

Kris Commons is an absolute no brainer. Skillfull, excellent delivery and always a goal threat either from wide positions or off the front. Out of favour and out of contract at the end of the season so he'd be available for next to nothing.

I'd also be having a look at John Guidetti if he's available in January.

Kris Commons is an absolute no brainer. Skillfull, excellent delivery and always a goal threat either from wide positions or off the front. Out of favour and out of contract at the end of the season so he'd be available for next to nothing.

Hahahaha. No. For a start isn't he over 30?

Been saying this since we played Plymouth in L1.
Palace aren't going to sell Bolasie to us unless we chucked down stupid money. And I wouldn't be surprised if the player himself might be looking for European football if he was to move. Might be a different story if Palace were to go down, but I can't see that quite happening.

Adnan Januzaj on loan might be good, as it seems he might be available. Whether they want to loan him to a Euro spot competitor is another thing.

Think I mentioned this on the first page and got asked the same question. I guess it would depend on whether United genuinely feel we are a threat to the top 4. If not, perhaps they feel they would benefit from us beating teams like Arsenal and Spuds.

Would be an excellent option to have and would cost very little.

Still think we should go for Patrick Bamford.

I think that's actually a good shout. Another player Chelsea have bought yet are happy to keep loaning out. Happy to keep taking them ... they've lost out on Cork and Lukaku, hopefully they'll lose out on Bertrand and let's add Bamford to that potential list.

Any other players they seemingly don't give a monkeys about??

I think that's actually a good shout. Another player Chelsea have bought yet are happy to keep loaning out. Happy to keep taking them ... they've lost out on Cork and Lukaku, hopefully they'll lose out on Bertrand and let's add Bamford to that potential list.

Any other players they seemingly don't give a monkeys about??

6ft 1, mobile, decent record in the championship, looks to have loads of potential and has the all important qualities of being young, hungry and therefore guaranteed to improve. Would come here second choice to Pelle with a view to being his long term replacement. Probably wouldn't cost that much either.

I'd also be having a look at John Guidetti if he's available in January.

Guidetti is on loan for the full season at Celtic but his contract expires on 30.06.2015.

Another decent striker would be Tomas Necid. He was on loan at PEC Zwolle in the Eredivisie for the first half of the season and CSKA Moscow have recalled him so that they can sell him in january. His contract also expires on 30.06.2015. He would be a good and cheap backup to Pelle and immediately available and fit. Necid is a younger version of Pelle at age 25. He has scored 10 goals in 19 games in all comps for Zwolle.