Random Ex- Academy Player Transfer News no-one will care about...

The9

A guy I used to work with was best mates at school with Feliciano Condesso, famously part out Saints youth team along with Sparv, Gillet, Surman, McNeil and some 12 year old called Joel Speight in CM03/04.

No idea where he ended up though.

There was a portly lad, Kevin Gibbons I think his name was, who played right back and came up from the academy. I have seen him at SMS playing for the first team not long after the Stadium opened. I belive somebody on TSW saw him cycling on a bike dressed white painters overalls in Verwood or somewhere not long afterwards.

Went to school with him, ha ha

Had Duncan in a League Rep squad I managed way back when. (He was playing for Aldershot Colts at the time). Played about 12 games for Saints I think - thought he would go further than he did. Glad to see the success he is having in his current career / business.

Had Duncan in a League Rep squad I managed way back when. (He was playing for Aldershot Colts at the time). Played about 12 games for Saints I think - thought he would go further than he did. Glad to see the success he is having in his current career / business.

yeah, he was obviously stand out at school level as well, chuffed when he played for us.

• 4 weeks later...
Saw this posted on another thread last night, but may as well go here too:

Eastleigh FC@eastleighfc

Ex @SouthamptonFC left back Dan Harding starts for the #spitfires tonight.

Yep. Apparently he's been training with them as he looks for a club, because he still has a house down south.

Although he supposedly only played because their LBs were injured and they offered him a run-out.

There was a portly lad, Kevin Gibbons I think his name was, who played right back and came up from the academy. I have seen him at SMS playing for the first team not long after the Stadium opened. I belive somebody on TSW saw him cycling on a bike dressed white painters overalls in Verwood or somewhere not long afterwards.

just got engaged to my cousin

just got engaged to my cousin

he grew up round my way in millbrook

he played in midfield.

played a few prem games and hit the post (i think) at home to spurs.

drank a ridiculous amount of booze at the time and let it all go to waste.

Saw this posted on another thread last night, but may as well go here too:

Eastleigh FC@eastleighfc

Ex @SouthamptonFC left back Dan Harding starts for the #spitfires tonight.

Wow that is a spectacular fall I always thought he looked quality for us and was unlucky to be replaced by Fox!

Wow that is a spectacular fall I always thought he looked quality for us and was unlucky to be replaced by Fox!

Is it really a spectacular fall? He is getting towards the end of his career, 32 this year, looking to continue playing regularly more like. Was always better than Fox, as shown at Forest.

Michael Poke is also joining Eastleigh on loan. Looks like the Spitfires are looking to push on from last season to get into the FL. Good luck to them.

Just found some nice photos of him in action for Saints. He was one o0f the few players who did not want to talk to us for "All the Saints"

I remember thinking he was going to be great then before you know it he was off to Oxford United and on his way to obscurity! I remember having similarly high hopes for Steve Basham before he disappeared to Preston and got injured! Those were the days!

A guy I used to work with was best mates at school with Feliciano Condesso, famously part out Saints youth team along with Sparv, Gillet, Surman, McNeil and some 12 year old called Joel Speight in CM03/04.

No idea where he ended up though.

Condesso is playing for Montemor in Portugal atm....

Director of Football, Les Ferdinand, added: “Oscar’s another good addition for us – and another player with good Championship experience.

That's stretching it a bit, isn't it?

I imagine he was at the bottom of a long list of potential midfield signings....

• 2 weeks later...

DICKOV BUZZING WITH GOBERN

Doncaster boss Paul Dickov is "buzzing" after bagging the loan signing of Oscar Gobern.

Rovers swooped for the QPR midfielder before the deadline on Tuesday, bringing the 24-year-old in on a four-month loan just weeks after he signed for Rangers following his decision to leave Huddersfield.

"I am buzzing with Oscar," admitted Dickov. "I was close to signing him in the summer - he played the last 12/13 games for Huddersfield last season in the Championship and was by far their best player."

• 1 month later...

Posted by Fitzhugh fella Jan 13th 2013:

" Saints sign Isaac Nehemie from Sparsholt College Football Academy. Nehemie was released by Palace last summer but following his enrolment at Sparsholt he caught the eye of Saints and has signed a full-time scholarship arrangement up to 2014. He is a left-sided player."

Touted to be one to watch after Shaw and Targett, he went to Villa in 2014 and has now ended up at the mighty Merstham of the Ryman Premier. In case you don't know Merstham it's

just north of Redhill in Surrey. He is only 19 and has time to come back but.....

Posted by Fitzhugh fella Jan 13th 2013:

" Saints sign Isaac Nehemie from Sparsholt College Football Academy. Nehemie was released by Palace last summer but following his enrolment at Sparsholt he caught the eye of Saints and has signed a full-time scholarship arrangement up to 2014. He is a left-sided player."

Touted to be one to watch after Shaw and Targett, he went to Villa in 2014 and has now ended up at the mighty Merstham of the Ryman Premier. In case you don't know Merstham it's just north of Redhill in Surrey. He is only 19 and has time to come back but.....

SAD!.. but even the pathway from Staplewood isn't always paved with gold .......