Would you take 17th place?

whelk

What about 8th and a cup final?

I see what you've done there

Truth is, he wasn't right for us, the football was turgid and I'd suggest the current malaise set in last season, as did the trend of our coaching making players worse. The real issue is not why we got rid of cp, it's why we've ended up with mope. IMHO

If people had taken noticing instead of sleeping we would not be in the mess. I was one of a few voices perceptive enough to see the trend developing.

Did you see the trend developing when we were in the championship you muppet? Because you were basically saying the same thing then.

If people had taken noticing instead of sleeping we would not be in the mess. I was one of a few voices perceptive enough to see the trend developing.

What people? You are on a fan board. Who are these people with influence at Saints you speak of?

Utterly delusional, you’ve been peddling 17th yo-yo strategy and Hoddle for 14 years now. Like in if those ntbars with a sign that says “the end is nigh”. Pillock!

Yes, because we're paying so badly, self-belief seems to have drained away, and several players are giving significantly less than 100% at the moment. But I believe we have a squad that's good enough to be solid mid-table if they were led, coached and motivated well.

I would snap your hand off right now for 17th because i honestly believe we are going down. This manager is not going to be replaced, the team are not playing for him and have no confidence and we will struggle to attract very decent players as they will see relegation staring them in the face.......17th, yes please!!!!

What people? You are on a fan board. Who are these people with influence at Saints you speak of?

Utterly delusional, you’ve been peddling 17th yo-yo strategy and Hoddle for 14 years now. Like in if those ntbars with a sign that says “the end is nigh”. Pillock!

Say what you like, doesn't alter the fact that I was brave enough, along with a few others, to warn of the dangerous trend that was starting off.

Hopefully the current players and ones we bring in aren’t as weak-minded as you lot.

Grow a set! Yer like those timid types on game shows that take the reduced prize instead of going for something better even when the chances are good.

Absolutely, just don't understand all of this negative hysteria. Mind you I seem to remember it being the same at some stage last season as well. I blame fantasy football in all of it's incarnations myself.

Say what you like, doesn't alter the fact that I was brave enough, along with a few others, to warn of the dangerous trend that was starting off.
No you didn't. You spouted the same cr@p for years and years, you are the most tedious poster on this board by a country mile.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

No you didn't. You spouted the same cr@p for years and years, you are the most tedious poster on this board by a country mile.

Of course I did. It was an unpopular opinion at the time as people felt it was so far from the truth, but it was definitely beginning to happen. Trends are difficult to spot and if you are one of the first to notice, of course you will be open to ridicule. I understand that.

Of course I did. It was an unpopular opinion at the time as people felt it was so far from the truth, but it was definitely beginning to happen. Trends are difficult to spot and if you are one of the first to notice, of course you will be open to ridicule. I understand that.
You're open to ridicule because you post the same rubbish over and over again. I understand that you probably have some forum cudos to uphold and that I probably shouldn't be feeding you, but if you really think you are fooling anybody, alas you are mistaken.

You're open to ridicule because you post the same rubbish over and over again. I understand that you probably have some forum cudos to uphold and that I probably shouldn't be feeding you, but if you really think you are fooling anybody, alas you are mistaken.

You've got to grudgingly admire him though. It sets out to get a reaction and... lo and behold... He gets reactions. Mission accomplished.

You've got to grudgingly admire him though. It sets out to get a reaction and... lo and behold... He gets reactions. Mission accomplished.

It's his perseverance I most admire, true dedication to the cause over a significant number of years.

Admire him, probably not. Funnily enough I actually feel sorry for him. My perception is a prepubescent 13 year old kid sn iggering behind his keyboard everytime he gets a bite. It can't really be any kind of life so I kind of pity him.

Edited by Micky

Admire him, probably not. Funnily enough I actually feel sorry for him. My perception is a prepubescent 13 year old kid s******ing behind his keyboard everytime he gets a bite. It can't really be any kind of life so I kind of pity him.

If that should indeed be the case then he's being doing it since he was about 4.