Saints Vs Arsenal Match Thread

Secret Site Agent

Promising signs. Not defensively, obviously, where we're an accident waiting to happen, but we looked a bit like a football team that half.

It'll take more than a week of training to undo the damage Hughes has caused - I suspect our lack of fitness will be a problem in the second half. But at least we've got something to cling on to.

Great headers from Ings, but Redmond has been the best player for us.

COYS

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON!!! I't an awkward situation - I want to gloat at my Arsenal supporting friend but I know what we're like, and am holding myself back. Still a lot of work to be done in the second half. A 3-1 lead would be comforting...

Finally enjoying us again - been far too long. Looking at their equaliser, Yoshida is marking nobody so Vestergaard picks up the runner. Nobody picks up Mkhitaryan.

I thought Yoshida was heading to the front post where he really should be heading to.

As an aside, Bellerin being forced off through injury should be good news for us. He'd probably give Targett no end of grief in the second half.