Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I'm sure the wages is just one of those pesky broken bank files..... But don't worry they've pulled a 52 card deck of aces out of their sleeve. Victory is assurred, it's just a matter of formalising the paperwork

http://www.pompeyonline.com/sospompey/archives/213

Dear oh dear

Ah well 200 of those letters without stamps on should swing it. :)

We wont have a choice. I have the upmost respect for the people that are leading the trust bid. Some I know personally and they are very professional and a lot brighter than the likes of me (Though admittedly thats not hard).

Does that include the chairperson, and his fiscal history :lol:

I'm sure the wages is just one of those pesky broken bank files..... But don't worry they've pulled a 52 card deck of aces out of their sleeve. Victory is assurred, it's just a matter of formalising the paperwork

Dear oh dear

So a hat trick of admins in four years. A nice achievement to have, while a Phoenix club could have been rising up the leagues! Nothing like completely missing a golden opportunity to start again.

Just watched the Everton v Newcastle pre-match show of support for Hillsborough victims.

Merseyside United, youngster in Liverpool colours on pitch, the whole crowd united in applause, 'he ain't heavy, he's my brother" over the PA, etc, etc.

Tear-jerking stuff.

Wouldn't it be nice if.......

Nah, f*ck it. :lol:

is anybody keeping count of how many loanees Appy is churning over - I thought there was a limit to the number a club could have in a season (or are Pompey exempt on some algebraic technicality, ie (N= number that turned up on Southsea Common/ U=unpaid debt) X (B= Bestest turning up in League One/ A=admins) squared

Ah so the picture clears slightly.

SAF is never going to buy the CLUB, he's just the only mug Chinny could find to con Bashar Assad into putting his running nest egg into a nice safe property investment in the UK.

SAF then gives a written offer (with cash in the bank) to Chinny of 5mil and poof the PST is dead in the water.

No not because of the valuation being didgy, but because CHinny will have enough evidence to actually go to court and challenge the decision.

The PST having to pay legal fees for 18 months of court battles over the valuation of their ground.

Chinny still picks it all up but only after the porr dumb fans have lost their cash and admin 4 (or is it 5) comes quicker than we expected thanks to the Briefs.

Sweet

Oh hi gang, yeah you're all invited to the wedding btw 18 quid a night for a nice double room in a 2* hotel in almost walking distance of the centre of Krakow.

Home after causing gbh to a brat on the flight (no I didn't get upgraded - BUT just to annoy GM I did on the way there - which WAS cool as FMDP was on an airmiles ticket that only cost 50 quid....)

So nice to have a proper keyboard to misspell with again

Yes; but Pompey were not so long ago looking for a new ground; in which case the council covenant would be null and void had you actually found a suitable site and moved (Harbourdome lols). Mandaric, Gaydamak etc were all looking at ways to develop the land at Fratton for housing etc as a way of part-financing a new ground. So, with that argument, Chainrai could very easily claim that were he looking to move stadium the charge over the land would be redundant and the value of the land would actually be more than in its current incarnation.

The Dell got sold for £5M all those years ago; the Fratton Park footprint must be close to double of the Dell, what with the big car parks behind both ends. There are many ways in which a sports and recreation covenant could be got around, if only for valuation purposes. I truly believe the £3M figure has absolutely no hope of sticking.

So you're saying if Chinny takes over, and finds an alternative ground for the Cheats to play in, he is free to develop the deserted Krap Nottarf and/or sell it to Tescos?

The question is, can he find a cheap alternative?

kids-soccer.jpg

Just logged on to POL and I see that Frattoniser has banned me :o

Nah just kidding

*waves*

Just logged on to POL and I see that Frattoniser has banned me.

Not kidding. :D

Frankly I'm amazed he sussed that I'm a "scummer". I never posted on POL, rarely logged on, and even refrained from cutting and pasting their illiterate crap over here. I don't have a SO IP address, so you have to hand it to him, it was an amazing piece of detective work to out me. Kraken and Pamplemousse beware!

Mind you, my username was also Dark Munster, which may have been a bit of a giveaway. Anyway, I'm sure Frat is relieved that this scummer is no longer laughing at the drivel written by the 17 of them over there.

Except of course when Kraken and Pamplemousse copy and paste it over here. :lol:

Frankly I'm amazed he sussed that I'm a "scummer". I never posted on POL, rarely logged on, and even refrained from cutting and pasting their illiterate crap over here. I don't have a SO IP address, so you have to hand it to him, it was an amazing piece of detective work to out me. Kraken and Pamplemousse beware!

Mind you, my username was also Dark Munster, which may have been a bit of a giveaway. Anyway, I'm sure Frat is relieved that this scummer is no longer laughing at the drivel written by the 17 of them over there.

Except of course when Kraken and Pamplemousse copy and paste it over here. :lol:

Lol. He's quick isn't he?

I do wonder what sort of life the bloke has. He's so bitter and twisted. Can't have family obvously, but does he have a job? - Does he speak to real life women? Has he ever got off Portsea Island?

Dear oh dear

Of course I am not saying that Portpin should walk away with nothing, but I also believe that the offer that is on the table from the Supporters Trust is a fair one.

Oh, OK, the Trust bid is fair. Let's go with that then, bugger any other considerations.

It should also be noted, that SOS Pompey have stated that should this occur, then their most likely of steps would be to organise both protests and a season ticket and match to match boycott. This in turn would see a massive decline in season ticket sales. The likelihood is that Portsmouth FC would return to administration within 12-18 months. Please accept this is a fact.

Paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact — there's no real evidence for it — but it is scientific fact.

It should also be noted, that SOS Pompey have stated that should this occur, then their most likely of steps would be to organise both protests and a season ticket and match to match boycott. This in turn would see a massive decline in season ticket sales. The likelihood is that Portsmouth FC would return to administration within 12-18 months. Please accept this is a fact.

Let's be honest, that is the most likely outcome of any of the takeovers currently on the table.... without any boycott. The trust simply do not have enough money. Genuinely I do admire their efforts, but other fans have not supported them enough. Fewer than 2000 pledges and a few half-hearted promises from some local slightly dodgy businessmen wanting publicity, does not add up to enough to run a football club with even the massively reduced debts that PFC still has. In fact they are unlikely even to be able to run the club on a day-to-day break-even basis. Costs will outweigh income.

There are many reasons why the continually sprouting of bestest fans is insulting and an embarrassment.

But the key point is that so arrogantly ignores every other football club and fan on the planet.

Now many of us have said that we simply feel that pcfc will never survive or begin to improve until some understanding of their situation and some humility is shown.

Which is why, until somebody down that side of the M27 manages to pen something as spot on as this they have no hope depsite the best efforts of a few dedicated souls.

read this skates, this is what football is about

http://somepeopleonthepitch.tumblr.com/post/31748587810/why-lower-league-fans-should-sympathise-with-premier

There are many reasons why the continually sprouting of bestest fans is insulting and an embarrassment.

But the key point is that so arrogantly ignores every other football club and fan on the planet.

Now many of us have said that we simply feel that pcfc will never survive or begin to improve until some understanding of their situation and some humility is shown.

Which is why, until somebody down that side of the M27 manages to pen something as spot on as this they have no hope depsite the best efforts of a few dedicated souls.

read this skates, this is what football is about

http://somepeopleonthepitch.tumblr.com/post/31748587810/why-lower-league-fans-should-sympathise-with-premier

Absolutely superb article Phil, thanks fo sharing

Had a look on POL today, still not banned and loving them pouring over the sucess of our academy...........Tell me again how many millions did they spunk on absolutely nothing. :lol:

Had a look on POL today, still not banned and loving them pouring over the sucess of our academy...........Tell me again how many millions did they spunk on absolutely nothing. :lol:

There is a wonderful irony in the money for Oxlade-Chamberlain paying for years of running the academy ....with him having come from portsmouth , sent to us by his father, their own coach. Money they could have received if they'd invested in an academy instead of spending eg, £120k a week for an ageing England centre half.

@pn_Rory_McKeown: Former Watford owner Laurence Bassini submits bid for #Pompey: http://t.co/F5wRTJGy

The guy is a nutter and doesnt have any cash to boot. I have inside info on his time at watford and to be honest Dyche should have got manager of the year for just keeping the club together during his time, let alone keeping them up!

If he takes over the skates, we all might as well give up our days jobs, because we wont have time for anything else reading all about the hilarity on here

after a decade of hunting through war crimes tribunals and court lists have we finally stumbled across the one bloke in the universe who might fail a FaPPT?

I can't see his performance at Watford doing him any favours, though people who don't exist have passed, so he might be okay.

I guess we need the dream ticket of underfunded charlatan and taxman's favourite Bassini taking the helm, with funding and 'advice' from Al Fahim and his torturing friends.

This new consortium could offer the Trust a place on the board, trouser their pledges, and rely on their professional expertise for the big business decisions.

Surely this tight-knit, focussed, and united team of directors could only succeed?

Obviously they'll still be controlled by Chanrai who would retain his hold over all assets while awaiting the inevitable missed payment.

What could go wrong?

Their first appointments could be Lampitt to plan budgets and strategy, and Cotterill as a director of football, to help the future England manager Appleton invest his new promotion warchest in a plucky band of battling troops who could be roared to victory by the travelling army that would embrace the new dawn for this massive club.

They might want to think about a plumber too.

If this comes to pass, that's not alarm bells you'll be hearing, it'll be the sound of screeching tyres from Birch's Bentley as he leaves the scene of his crime.

Good to see the esteemed local journo is remaining independent of any bid...

@pn_neil_allen: RT @SOSPompey: Before people jump to Bassini's defence, he's been advised by Andronikou who doesn't particularly need any introduction. Trust or bust

It's AND Neil, not OR.

There is a wonderful irony in the money for Oxlade-Chamberlain paying for years of running the academy ....with him having come from portsmouth , sent to us by his father, their own coach. Money they could have received if they'd invested in an academy instead of spending eg, £120k a week for an ageing England centre half.

Lol! Cut & Paste this then Fartoniser! I'll be by later to check that you have. ;) :lol:

So whats that now - four bids?

The Property Developers

The Loan Sharks

The Ice Cream Salesmen

The Micky Fialka's

Shame Cala hasn't thrown his hat back in the ring.

I have to say for the purpose of this thread I would welcome each and every one them.

The threads future is in safe hands :lol::lol::lol:

The Property Developers

The Loan Sharks

The Ice Cream Salesmen

The Micky Fialka's

I have to say for the purpose of this thread I would welcome each and every one them.

Barry the Briefcase was spotted getting off the number 12 bus in Fratton High Street this morning

The Property Developers

The Loan Sharks

The Ice Cream Salesmen

The Micky Fialka's

Maybe he did. It would have sunk.

Chelsea vs Inter in the quarter finals was on ;)

But surely the bestest only watch Pompey games? Or maybe they will be scouting some Madrid or citeh players as they all want to play for Pompey don't they?

Not sure any players from either of those teams could handle the pressure of playing at Fatpipes Park.

In other news local man takes drastic action after hearing of Bassini bid.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/law-and-order/man-jumps-from-the-roof-of-a-portsmouth-building-1-4272358

Swindon are going well and will take a few. That will give an unrealistic figure to the gate, although at least these days you get the number of the away support to reveal the real truth.

Nothing to do with Swindon's run, this is every teams cup final, the prize scalp in the division, the chance to turn over a massive club, blah blah blah.

As things stand they are outside of the drop zone on goal difference. And this is before the fans buyout puts them 10 points south.

Coventry bottom of the league, harsh.... Oh and someone please remind the Skates it's 4 down in this league, before they start saying it's so unfair as it's usually three down....