Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

[video=youtube_share;QkqKEUFVek8]

Full interview with Catlin here: http://www.player.portsmouthfc.co.uk/latest-news/article/4357639/date/20141210143000/page/0/name/the-big-interview--mark-catlin--part-1 (can be viewed with Saints Player login)

p.s. I don't think they could make the production quality of these videos look any more tin pot if they tried.

Is he being interviewed by Ken Dodd?

Thread favourite Brian Howe is back with exciting news soon we hope.

9OXEHS5.png

And who said this thread has run its course? I think this thread will last at least as long as Tesco does.

BTW, I see the PTS page-year of birth posts are drying up. Surely there are still some young nutjobs able to post these? Mind you, they'd be born the year this thread started. :scared:

kids-home-kit-launch148-1802638_478x359.jpg

She will be able to say "Cock" in every sentence if she wants. Especially, when answering those two.

Comparing Brand with Farage eh? Says a lot about you there Lets B Avenue. One indeed is a cock! The other I don't think so but he has long hair and looks unwashed I grant you, go back to your Daily Telegraph sports pages that is where you comfort zone lies.

Comparing Brand with Farage eh? Says a lot about you there Lets B Avenue. One indeed is a cock! The other I don't think so but he has long hair and looks unwashed I grant you, go back to your Daily Telegraph sports pages that is where you comfort zone lies.

I wouldn't say Farage's hair was long... ;)

Brand is an idiot who profits on a lost youth that doesn't care or understand about the corporate politics of parties. No better than Farage who for all his British pride would happily join forces with good-old pal Putin and his cronies.

Saying that, Penny is the true, modern-day example of how you can have a political career thanks to PC.

His worst bit was when he declined to run for politics in case he turned into one of them. That was ridiculous.

And when he completely avoided the question on grammar schools and had another pop at Nigel. Bit predictable

As for his reason not to stand. Let himself down a bit with that

And when he completely avoided the question on grammar schools and had another pop at Nigel. Bit predictable

As for his reason not to stand. Let himself down a bit with that

His defence of uncontrolled immigration is simply to shine the spotlight on the bankers. Not sure why that makes the uncontrolled immigration problem irrelevant though.

Bringing it back on topic though, Penny is just awful. It's a shame they didn't focus on her cock debacle.

I also don't see why she will turn down a pay rise.... Probably in response to her cock story

I think our MPs do not get paid nearly enough for what they are expected to do

IMO MPs should get about £100K and then they wouldn't have to fiddle the office expenses. A doctor gets about £100K and I think that is comparable - given there are thousands of doctors and only 650 MPs.

Anyone know what this chap is referring to?

Steve_JT67 ‏@SteveJT67

Wow! If true, the irony of Waddock's appointment won't be lost on those reading Macca's autobiography

Edit: the answer....

Steve_JT67 ‏@SteveJT67

Macca ousted him from the Eire squad...didn't go down well with their senior pros

Anyone know what this chap is referring to?

Steve_JT67 ‏@SteveJT67

Wow! If true, the irony of Waddock's appointment won't be lost on those reading Macca's autobiography

Edit: the answer....

Steve_JT67 ‏@SteveJT67

Macca ousted him from the Eire squad...didn't go down well with their senior pros

took his place in the 1990s WC squad.

Well, give them credit where its due....the Skates have managed to produce and EXACT replica of the Fratton Park pitch, at their training ground. Don't think many L2 teams could do that !!!

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #E7EAEF]Smells_Of_Fish Posted on 11/12/2014 21:31

training ground[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #E7EAEF, align: right]

Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #E7EAEF, colspan: 2]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #E7EAEF][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #E7EAEF, align: right] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #E7EAEF, colspan: 2]Well guys I was at Roko gym at about 12.30 for my twice/thrice weekly workout and NO sign of any players or staff, just a rolling machine going over the pitches.

To be honest both the pitches both looked rather cut up and boggy !!

The word in the gym recently was that there is a problem with drainage in some areas - watch this space[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Yeah, who do these people think they are having interests outside of work!!

Without hijacking the thread, I think Duncan's comment has gone over your head!!

He is talking about outside commercial / business interests, that so many of them have.

Duncan's politics and my own are completely opposite, but I can't think of many people (Whatever their political persuasion) who wouldn't agree with Duncan's views.

Getting back on track, Pompey have appointed Gary Waddock as Andy Awful's new assistant manager. Waddock has loads of managerial experience in League Two, so this looks like an interim appointment with a view to taking the main job in the not-too-distant future.

He also got fellow Hampshire side Aldershot promoted out of the Conference. Vital experience that'll come in handy next year I'm sure!

@Smudge1962: RIP Andy Awford. People would have had more respect for you if you had admitted it was the board and not you that axed Macca. #pompey

Mr Smudge is conveniently forgetting that Catlin stated during the week that the board had nothing to do with it....

Edited by trousers

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})