Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Behold the car park to end all car parks. Surely an award winner to come...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1489[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1490[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1491[/ATTACH]

Nice to see they have put the players spaces nice and close to the bollards so they can park and get in quickly to avoid being mobbed by fans

As a very senior PST board member said to me yesterday "people are in denial about how bad things are".[/quote)

I wonder what he meant by that, I thought everything was honke dory in Pompey land with its all new shiney carpark and all.

And a Merry Christmas fellow nut jobs.

As a very senior PST board member said to me yesterday "people are in denial about how bad things are".[/quote)

I wonder what he meant by that, I thought everything was honke dory in Pompey land .

Dory is absolutely spot on

A blue fish with a 2 second memory - absolutely perfect

Let all the bells ring out for Christmas, well, all but one of them.

On the 25th day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

130 million pounds written off,

35 million pounds included in false accounts presented to the high court,

13 million pounds of revenue for every home game,

one million pensioners defrauded,

200,000 children maimed,

an 80,000-seater Harbourdome with underwater Saab dealership,

40,000 litres of fatty water,

5,000 empty seats,

2,000 donations dressed up as shares,

800 misleading press statements,

48% ownership

25 parking spaces from Tesco,

20 unpaid players,

12 MPs-a-flopping,

11 mobility scooters,

10 points not deducted,

9 imaginary dockers-a-striking,

8 words a paragraph,

7 villainous heroes,

6 Avrams-a-laying,

5 dodgy owners,

4 recent administrations,

3 property developers,

2 unpaid CVAs

and

1 point at Cheltenham Town!

All the best for 2015 Nutjobs - with training ground work to be completed, fans still thinking they own shares, a stony silence over Tesco, percentages owned by property developers gently increasing and accounts still outstanding in the new era of transparency, the saga rolls on....

200,000 children maimed,

5,000 empty seats,

48% ownership

20 unpaid players,

12 MPs-a-flopping,

11 mobility scooters,

10 points not deducted,

8 words a paragraph,

7 villainous heroes,

6 Avrams-a-laying,

5 dodgy owners,

3 property developers,

2 unpaid CVAs

and

All the best for 2015 Nutjobs - with training ground work to be completed, fans still thinking they own shares, a stony silence over Tesco, percentages owned by property developers gently increasing and accounts still outstanding in the new era of transparency, the saga rolls on....

Brilliant as ever Rallyboy....merry Christmas and a happy new year to you

200,000 children maimed,

5,000 empty seats,

48% ownership

20 unpaid players,

12 MPs-a-flopping,

11 mobility scooters,

10 points not deducted,

8 words a paragraph,

7 villainous heroes,

6 Avrams-a-laying,

5 dodgy owners,

3 property developers,

2 unpaid CVAs

and

:toppa:

Happy Xmas fellow nutjobs! Looking good for 2015!

2015? We're in 2013 already. The way they're going we'll hit 3015 before Old Nick accepts this was a better fate than Obliteration!

Hopefully your Turkeys & Christmas Stockings were as stuffed as their squad is, but in Nutjob land hopefully you all had some Quality and Value for Money and maybe even things you could use.

Merry Christmas gang

merry crimbo scummer kant's

oh and you need not fret awfools after loaning a top class striker from a much bigger club!:scared:

The news is true Messi is transferring from Barcelona, not to Chelsea or Manchester, but to the biggest and bestest club in the world to help their charge back to the premier league. Pity it will take another CVA to pay for him.

A very Happy Christmas fellow nutjobs, just stopping by for a festive visit. :)

Nice to see Christmas cards are still being given out at Fatpipes this afternoon - with Dan Butler getting a nice red one! ;) :lol:

But this can't be right, surely? Just tuned into Solent commentary to hear the words - "...and there's still a deathly silence around Fratton Park - which won't be helped by the steady stream of pompey fans trudging for the exits, as their side look to be falling to anonother consecutive Home defeat..."

I thought they were the Bestest, Loudest and Most Passionate supporters in the world, eva!™®© ?!?

And just as I finish up, what's left of the home 'support' (of which about half have apparently already gone sneeking out!) are busy singing - "it's so awful - we wanna go home" !!! :D :lol:

A very Happy New Year indeed my friends!

Nice to see Christmas cards are still being given out at Fatpipes this afternoon - with Dan Butler getting a nice red one! ;) :lol:

But this can't be right, surely? Just tuned into Solent commentary to hear the words - "...and there's still a deathly silence around Fratton Park - which won't be helped by the steady stream of pompey fans trudging for the exits, as their side look to be falling to anonother consecutive Home defeat..."

I thought they were the Bestest, Loudest and Most Passionate supporters in the world, eva!™®© ?!?

And just as I finish up, what's left of the home 'support' (of which about half have apparently already gone sneeking out!) are busy singing - "it's so awful - we wanna go home" !!! :D :lol:

Christmasses don't come much better than this, the pluckiest going down at home to [snork]Wimbledon[/snork] and are now closer to the relegation zone on points than to the play-offs :smug:

Neutrals might observe that it's not been a great 2014 for the plucky shareholders of the biggest fan-owned club in world football.

While Nutjobs naturally have that nagging fear that pompey will string some games together and make the play-offs before riding a wave of passion and gloriously battling their way into League One, below are the facts, and they ain't pretty for the bestest...

Their financial plans are based on promotion this season.

They need to average two points a game to make the play-offs. :scared:

NO team in the division has managed that thus far.

So whisper it quietly my jealous Scummah friends.....the facts would suggest that pompey will be playing in League Two for at least another eighteen months, if they can halt this slide!

Neutrals might observe that it's not been a great 2014 for the plucky shareholders of the biggest fan-owned club in world football.

While Nutjobs naturally have that nagging fear that pompey will string some games together and make the play-offs before riding a wave of passion and gloriously battling their way into League One, below are the facts, and they ain't pretty for the bestest...

So whisper it quietly my jealous Scummah friends.....the facts would suggest that pompey will be playing in League Two for at least another eighteen months, if they can halt this slide!

Just to make it ultra clear - league 2 = the 4th division :):):)

Still think 'non-league portsmouth' sounds about right

I also heard that the Fratton faithful boo'd their team off the pitch but this simply can't be true as the bestest fans in the world ever ™ do not and never have boo'd their own players moosh.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})