Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

David Connelly on TalkSport now to talk about Saints' season and to about today's match.

They'll love that down the road 

Haha, interview ended with "Thank you David. That was David Connelly; formerly of Southampton, Sunderland and West Ham."

No mention of massive pompey whatsoever.

LMFAO .... the Hero to Zero Swingometer will be off the scale by now!!

There will be frothing at the mouth and gnashing of gapped teeth at that insult

Agent Connolly, take a bow

You can take the girl out of Portsmouth but you can't take Portsmouth out of the girl...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2854421/Minister-staged-obscene-Commons-debate-BET-Tory-says-c-k-six-times-lewd-stunt-sailor-pals.html

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The Daily Mail report was edited as there were other references to 'C**k'

Understand the missing bit was as follows:

Many of those present here today may be aware of previous reports of the importance of my local lower league football club who apparently contribute millions of pounds to the local economy.

It also appears that by offering very advantageous share purchase schemes, the club has also been able to pay off millions of pounds worth of debt to the Inland Revenue, local traders and all other those who suffered from the club's regular financial problems.

However I am duty bound to point out that, like the story of the infamous Southampton Dock Strike, these are all 'C**k and Bull' stories. put about by a number of my 'C**k sure' constituents.

The Daily Mail report was edited as there were other references to 'C**k'

Understand the missing bit was as follows:

Many of those present here today may be aware of previous reports of the importance of my local lower league football club who apparently contribute millions of pounds to the local economy.

It also appears that by offering very advantageous share purchase schemes, the club has also been able to pay off millions of pounds worth of debt to the Inland Revenue, local traders and all other those who suffered from the club's regular financial problems.

However I am duty bound to point out that, like the story of the infamous Southampton Dock Strike, these are all 'C**k and Bull' stories. put about by a number of my 'C**k sure' constituents.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/backlash-against-tory-mp-who-4724375

Turns out Penny's here in Eastbourne today. Talking transport of all things. Half a mind to go listen to her and try getting in some poultry based puns.

Big road based plans being announced by the government today so no doubt Penny is talking up the plans to improve the A303.

Having just cheered myself up by watching the goals from Tranmere's Cup Final, I trust that the all-seeing "Dubious Goals Panel" will rule that the £1 million rated superstar's :lol::lol::lol: effort was an OG as it was going about 2 yards wide, before it hit the defender.

Or don't they bother watching games that insignificant?

Presumably Cellino just tells the league that his son owns the club and they carry on regardless.

That's the traditional way of fooling the football authorities.

Nah.

They've expelled him, completely, he's gone, history! *

* Until March 2015 when it's business as usual apparently, so it's kind of like a long vacation for him...

I think David Connolly still lives in Southampton doesn't he?

I don't think I remember a League Two team chartering a plane to fly to games. Not even teams from the SW heading to the NE.

It's very strange. Plymouth v Carlisle I could just about understand but they probably didn't even fly up to Liverpool for games against Scousehampton and Everton. It's a billy big b*llcks attitude that other clubs will get very tired of though... If they haven't already.

And in planning news..........plans by developers to build 480 houses on land not far from the fortress of fat are being opposed due to the 'lack of infrastructure' in that part of the city.

Which could mean that IF Tesco's plan A gets put on hold they will then struggle to get planning for further residential in that area....thus leaving Robinson with exactly what he bought, a large piece of semi-worthless wasteland.

Chanrai must be chuckling at the fortune that he walked away from - you know you are in real trouble when the money launderers and arms dealers can no longer see a profit in your business.

I know its not Football but others are just as deluded on the sceptic isle in the BBC's report of the America's Cup

"The race first took place off the Isle of Wight in 1851, but a British team has never won it.

Ainslie's team is based in Portsmouth, and the south coast resort will host two preparation events - the America's Cup World Series - from 23-26 July 2015 and 21-24 July 2016."

I know its not Football but others are just as deluded on the sceptic isle in the BBC's report of the America's Cup

"The race first took place off the Isle of Wight in 1851, but a British team has never won it.

Ainslie's team is based in Portsmouth, and the south coast resort will host two preparation events - the America's Cup World Series - from 23-26 July 2015 and 21-24 July 2016."

The mind boggles, a two week sunshine holiday in Portsmouth…………………………..

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})