Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Just for the record:

"29 MINS KEY EVENT

Replay reveals

We’ve seen a replay of the penalty incident and it looks like Bennett took a dive, minimal contact from Gadzhev from behind as the Pompey player raced into the box.

We’re not allowed to put footage from the game in the live blog but on our Twitter account you’ll be able to see the foul. Very soft."

Sayeth Coventry's local paper's live feed.

Also, good luck waiting on an attendance figure, loads of stuff on the Coventry Telegraph's site about queues of an hour outside to buy tickets, and then them opening a cash turnstile just before kick off... away fan(s) not affected, but they'll probably take a while to work out the number who were there if they had an unexpected cash gate last-minute.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for wrecking the therapy I have had to pay for since the last time that pic was posted. I am typing this from under my duvet, scared to go outside due to the thought that I inhabit the same island and might meet that.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for wrecking the therapy I have had to pay for since the last time that pic was posted. I am typing this from under my duvet, scared to go outside due to the thought that I inhabit the same island and might meet that.

The less you tell us about what you do under your duvet after seeing that picture the better IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Portsea Island? You poor petal. Even Hayling Island would be better, if still a bit close.. Go and have a chat with The9, he'll cheer you up; Newport won away yesterday!

Today's A4 printed sign - and this is an exclusive! - says "welcome to Fratton Park, one of only one football grounds left still using one of these, enjoy it while it lasts" and is pinned up on the wall above this :

before.jpg

Lol

Portsea Island? You poor petal. Even Hayling Island would be better, if still a bit close.. Go and have a chat with The9, he'll cheer you up; Newport won away yesterday!

Still in shock at that (I was at St Mary's though). Highlight of my day was finding out last year's black away kit is getting another year of relevance, though why they couldn't play in the new white away shirt remains to be seen (I'm guessing it hasn't arrived yet).

I remember as a young lad having just found puberty. My mum's shopping catalogue was sexy, cartoon girls were sexy, anything that moved was sexy as long as I was thinking about a female......I think though, even as a freshly pubed -up lad, that pic would have given me nightmares and made me seriously reconsider my new found sexuality.

To be fair, you live on the island and she has 'blown the lot'. Chances are pretty damn high that you two have already met....

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})