Who do you think will win League 1

The Fat Controller

Based on the most points gained - Southampton

Who will actually win - MK Dons

Where Saints will actually finish after the points deduction - 4th

Love the optimism. And I agree.

Let's be positive for a change.

Don't think Gunn's the right man for Norwich, he did virtually nothing to arrest their decline last season winning just 5 of 19 compared to Roeders 7 from 27.

Can't see any of the demoted sides winning the championship so you have to go for the best of the sides that missed out on promotion last time.

I know they finished 5th but they made the play off final so it's Millwall for me.

Millwall and Leeds for automatic, Huddersfield, MK Dons, Norwich and Charlton for playoffs (figure I'd ladle in the big teams cos a few will come good), with Wycombe, Stockport, Gillingham and Tranmere (who are managed by John Barnes and thus doomed) to go down.

Saints to come 14th.

Have we even had the customary "where will Saints finish?" poll ?

And where's last season's, so we can all have a good laugh at how deluded we were ?

Charlton and millwall top 2

i think we'll finish just short of the play offs

not sure why ppl are going for leeds, they not bought in alot of talent and a leeds supporter friend said he'll be very happy even if they reached the playoffs this year.

I can't see Charlton being anywhere near. In fact I think they'll be closer to the relegation zone than the play-offs.

It's that optimistic time of year so I think we could just get more points than anyone else in the league. Sadly in our position that may not be enough to win it.

But seriously folks, if Cortese et all deliver the goods we will have one of the best teams in this league. Look what they've done so far

- Day one persuade Kelvin not to go to the Prem. Result - we have the best keeper in the league

- First two signings - Murty and Harding. Result - we probably have the best first choice full backs in the league.

If they keep going I see no reason why we can't get to the play-offs.

It's that optimistic time of year so I think we could just get more points than anyone else in the league. Sadly in our position that may not be enough to win it.

But seriously folks, if Cortese et all deliver the goods we will have one of the best teams in this league. Look what they've done so far

- Day one persuade Kelvin not to go to the Prem. Result - we have the best keeper in the league

- First two signings - Murty and Harding. Result - we probably have the best first choice full backs in the league.

If they keep going I see no reason why we can't get to the play-offs.

Just to update myself

- Next signing - Rickie Lambert. Result - we probably have the best striker in the league.

Happy ****ing days!!!!!!!!