Chris Lines – Bristol Rovers

Elliot Ward – Coventry City

Inigo Calderon – Brighton

Ryan Dickson – Brentford

Simeon Jackson – Gillingham

Papa Waigo N'Diaye – Fiorentina

Michail Antonio – Reading

Lee Cook – QPR

I think we would all love Adu, but im not convinced he would come to a third tier team. Realistically he is not Prem standard, as he has done nothing in the past few years, so i guess you never know.

Certainly one to get the football manager lovers happy, he is my current Saints team in2012 and i just came 3rd in the prem, he know wants to leave to go to a bigger club, cheeky so and so.

Good old Rocket Swanie is at it again on 606.

He says we are on the verge on signing FREDDY ADU.

IMO- absolute B6llocks but i'd be happy to be proven wrong:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A68914795

Worth taking a look at, but he's nowhere near the USA squad for WC - a squad which lost 4-2 to the Czech's last night, who had a certain Rudi Skacel and Tomas Pekhart as unused subs. That might be demonstration of his true level.

Football rumours website latest Saints links

26 May 2010 13:16:44

Southampton

In

Simon Francis – Southend United

Brian Stock – Doncaster Rovers

Chris Lines – Bristol Rovers

Elliot Ward – Coventry City

Inigo Calderon – Brighton

Ryan Dickson – Brentford

Simeon Jackson – Gillingham

Papa Waigo N'Diaye – Fiorentina

Michail Antonio – Reading

Lee Cook – QPR

Most, if not all, of which came from rumours on some dodgy website called SaintsWebForum.

What does that have to do with saying... "Not naming any names, but the club begins with B and ends in X"?

You might aswell say "Bordeaux may be interested along with others" rather than playing word games. :D ;)

Got to have something to keep us entertained during off-season! ;)

Oh, and we have ABSOLUTELY ZERO chance of signing Freddy Adu. Lol at anyone who believes that a USA international and one of the highest rated youngsters in the world would leave a top European team like Benfica for League One.

Is Tribal football reliable or has it just picked up on other websites rumours and run with it?

I would suggest it is the latter, without any proof that they have had a good track record of reporting rumours that become reality (other than the high profile obvious rumours - i.e. Mourinho to Real Madrid)

Is Tribal football reliable or has it just picked up on other websites rumours and run with it?

Not really reliable. They tend to run media stories, and stuff posted on forums!

With that said, i'll happily eat my hat if they got this one right!

Have we no informant sat with binoculars watching arrivals at Staplewood or even SMS? Has nobody been seen at a motorway cafe or even a smart hotel chatting to NC or AP? Are we all now NITK or those who could be ITK on hols or on the way to South Africa?

:confused::confused::p

Talks of us going in with another bid for lines from bristol rovers with holmes going the another way its on there forum.

Good player, wouldn't suprise me. We've been after him for almost a year and we must have scouted him all last season.

Some interesting names there. Out of those not already mentioned i think the following players could strengthen the squad and provide cover for injuries, suspensions and loss of form;

Ben Burgess - Forward - Blackpool

Danny Butterfield - right back - Palace

Arron Davies - midfield/forward - Brighton

Shaun Derry - midfield - Palace

Jon Macken - Forward - Barnsley

Gavin Mahon - midfield - QPR

Andy Robinson - midfield - Dirty Leeds

Lloyd Sam - midfield - Charlton

Sam Sodje - centre half - Charlton

Sean Thornton - midfield - Leyon Orient

Some interesting names there. Out of those not already mentioned i think the following players could strengthen the squad and provide cover for injuries, suspensions and loss of form;

Sam Sodje - centre half - Charlton

Having turned us down a couple of times he has an apt surname!!