The Official Summer Transfers and HCDAJFU Thread

supersonic

Bury's Stephen Dawson' date=' mentioned earlier in this thread, is to join Leyton Orient, according to Sky. One missed, I fear...?[/quote']

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. My two year HCDAJFU is lost to the Os.

Edited by Chez

Do you actually know anything about him? I guarantee you we could do a lot, lot better.

Yes thanks. How many times have you watched him at Gigg Lane?

Edited by Chez

Filipe Morais is leaving St Johnstone at the end of the season. St Johnstone are my second team, and Morais is a key player for them. Very skilful and creative winger, can play on both sides and in the middle behind an attacker. Would be free, cheap wages and a good squad player, especially since he has played for MK Dons and Millwall in League One.

Just been told Prutton is signing for Brighton, do you think HCDAJFU, I think he would have been great in this league and a real leader
He was average for Leeds the year they lost in the play offs, he's not getting any better and I don't fancy the patronising clapping the fans.

What I have heard:

-Dickson WILL sign but we have to go through tribunal because he is under 24 and out of contract.

- We have had approaches for Schneiderlin but ALL have been turned down.

- The new kit is based on England's shirt and is definitely RETRO- Tailored by Umbro etc

- Saints are talking to Reading about a loan move for Antonio or a permanent deal

- We have made approaches for a couple of CM's but are waiting on the situation at palace- possibly bidding for Danns?

- Calderon deal IS still on but talks are slow

- Danny Coid at Blackpool (back-up right-back there) is in talks with us.

- We have contacted Benfica about Adu ,we are trying to get him on loan with an option to buy.

From a very good source-I am passing on information from someone who knows that source (source- player at saints apparently)

What I have heard:

-Dickson WILL sign but we have to go through tribunal because he is under 24 and out of contract.

- We have had approaches for Schneiderlin but ALL have been turned down.

- The new kit is based on England's shirt and is definitely RETRO- Tailored by Umbro etc

- Saints are talking to Reading about a loan move for Antonio or a permanent deal

- We have made approaches for a couple of CM's but are waiting on the situation at palace- possibly bidding for Danns?

- Calderon deal IS still on but talks are slow

- Danny Coid at Blackpool (back-up right-back there) is in talks with us.

- We have contacted Benfica about Adu ,we are trying to get him on loan with an option to buy.

From a very good source-I am passing on information from someone who knows that source (source- player at saints apparently)

I think it is unlikely a member of the playing staff would be privy to most of that information. Likely all be kept between coaching/scouting staff and Cortese.

Well it is a short holiday for the chairmen/CEO's. Would you not try and do similar if you were them? :D

Better to have a conference in Malta at a 5 star hotel like this...

3787502.jpg

...than a Holiday inn in Rochdale.

Also the link says it is due to a commercial tie in with the Maltese tourism board.

Edited by Matthew Le God

I think it is unlikely a member of the playing staff would be privy to most of that information. Likely all be kept between coaching/scouting staff and Cortese.

Its true- I know what player it is as well but I can't say.

He was at a family BBQ last night with a friend I know, he's getting him a signed shirt.

I know it's hard to believe...the players response to:

"what happens if you get found out?"

was:

"Cortese and Pardew would cut my F00king B0llocks off" :smt043

Also, "the player" said the bid rejected for Morgan was from St Etienne for £1.6 million.

The Ted Bates Trophy game apparently will be against Lazio (like a few years ago) or another top Italian club.

I'm just passing on what I got told.

Its true- I know what player it is as well but I can't say.

He was at a family BBQ last night with a friend I know, he's getting him a signed shirt.

I know it's hard to believe...the players response to:

"what happens if you get found out?"

was:

"Cortese and Pardew would cut my F00king B0llocks off" :smt043

Also, "the player" said the bid rejected for Morgan was from St Etienne for £1.6 million.

The Ted Bates Trophy game apparently will be against Lazio (like a few years ago) or another top Italian club.

I'm just passing on what I got told.

Who are the CM's? Any word on players other than Morgan leaving.......I am always discreet. Was AP in favour with said player?

Cheers!

"The club are also looking for centre-backs and a striker in a similar mould to Lambert."

We could do worse than pester Huddersfield and try and sign Jordan Rhodes, it'd continue our vein of trying to sign other clubs' best players. I wasn't too impressed with him at SMS (or of any of their players tbf), but his goal record doesn't lie.

A really far out suggestion...... Kris Boyd?

Very far out!!

Apart from the fact he wants Premier League football (which is the only thing he would leave his Rangers for), he's looking for about £30k per week as a starting point for negotiations.

My bet is that he will join McLeish at Birmingham for next season.

Actually one player that would do a job for us (but probably wouldn't join unless we were in at least the Championship) is David Goodwillie of Dundee United. Thinks he got young player of the year in Scotland, seen him a couple of times, confident finisher with a good pace, not an out & out target man but enough strength to be able to hold the ball up.

Edited by Gorgiesaint