The Official Summer Transfers and HCDAJFU Thread

supersonic

Beattie is NOT coming back, he has a choice to join a london club or one closer to his Blackburn home area.

However he would love to come back but not in this league and plus we can't afford him although he has about 5 mill in the bank.

How do I know?

Almost from the horses mouth himself.

Move on please......!!

he might be joining Blackpool then?

Info from the ITK player last night:

Waigo watched the FC Thun game and is sticking around for a few days in Switzerland with his old team-mates , but surely he wouldn't go all the way out there just to watch the games - would he? Maybe he might thrash out a deal?

Could Waigo return?!

Info from the ITK player last night:

Waigo watched the FC Thun game and is sticking around for a few days in Switzerland with his old team-mates , but surely he wouldn't go all the way out there just to watch the games - would he? Maybe he might thrash out a deal?

Could Waigo return?!

It wouldn't surprise me if he was just there to see some mates.

Sounds promising Lambden, would love to have him back with us as I think he'll only improve as we go up the leagues. Nice to have a proper ITK for once on this forum, so thanks! :D

If only he could learn the offside rule! To be fair I think some of his offside decisions last season were due to the slowness of the L1 linesman!

So saint lambden let me get this straight, your player contact has called you from Switzerland to tell you this?!

No - the "ITK player" texted the moderator of the 1976 forums last night about it and I'm just passing it on.

Has Saint Lambden been correct about anything yet?

Seeing as there has only been one transfer since I started posting the information and that was Richardson , one which everyone was surprised about , I wouldn't criticise.

As I have said before - this is as close to the deals as you can get without actually getting it from AP or Cortese.

Not once have I said any deal is a certainty, just that we are in talks with these certain players.

No - the "ITK player" texted the moderator of the 1976 forums last night about it and I'm just passing it on.

Seeing as there has only been one transfer since I started posting the information and that was Richardson , one which everyone was surprised about , I wouldn't criticise.

As I have said before - this is as close to the deals as you can get without actually getting it from AP or Cortese.

Not once have I said any deal is a certainty, just that we are in talks with these certain players.

Who are we in talks with?

Here's a thought - what about Paul Hartley from Bristol City? He's been told that he can leave and was left out of their pre-season tour so looks as if he's available. He's a good ball-winning midfielder and scored some cracking goals last season for BrizzleC, CHDAJFU?

Rival bid for Steve Howard according to a bloke at work, who could quite easily have just made it up......

Huddersfield seem to think Theo will goto Leicester in a swap deal plus money.

We will only go money as we don't have any weak players left.

Huddersfield seem to think Theo will goto Leicester in a swap deal plus money.

We will only go money as we don't have any weak players left.

I'd piggyback Holmes up there today if it meant getting the right player back. Danny N'Guessen for starters.

Has Saint Lambden been correct about anything yet?

he's what he has heard so far. Judge for yourself. Personally I'm more than happy to read any Saints transfer rumour and then decide how plausable they are.

looking at RB, CM, wide cover, 4th striker

Want Stock - fee agreed at £1m, may take a couple of weeks to complete (6th July)

Want Hendrie - ?

Trundle possible - in talks

Want Coid - talks broken down

Fee agreed for jackson - in talks

Schneiderlin/Shelvery sale/loan swap - ?

Aliadier wanted £22k a week

Calderon wanted to be top earner

Training ground talk of Steven Caldwell - had offers from Preston/Boro

he's what he has heard so far. Judge for yourself. Personally I'm more than happy to read any Saints transfer rumour and then decide how plausable they are.

looking at RB, CM, wide cover, 4th striker

Want Stock - fee agreed at £1m, may take a couple of weeks to complete (6th July)

Want Hendrie - ?

Trundle possible - in talks

Want Coid - talks broken down

Fee agreed for jackson - in talks

Schneiderlin/Shelvery sale/loan swap - ?

Aliadier wanted £22k a week

Calderon wanted to be top earner

Training ground talk of Steven Caldwell - had offers from Preston/Boro

So no then

Fwiw I don't honestly think Forecast is that bad a player, it was just such a ridiculously pointless transfer at the time. I can only assume Lowe expected Davis to leave, when he didn't actually want to.

He is worse than you could imagine.

Moly, Pulis and Forecast are three of the worst players i've ever seen play for our reserves, they made the likes of Lancashire, Gasmi and Hatch look like world beaters they really are/where that terrible.

We won't be going up automatically if Forecast has to play anymore than about ten games next season.

Boyata is a donkey, would prefer to see Martin/Seabourne given opportunities rather than wasting money on an untried and untested youth player from a big club. Donaldson would be a better bet, he's got a big future ahead of him.

However, I think we should be focusing a lot less on the loan market and aiming towards permanent deals, remember that we're looking to build a team to take us up to the Prem, and as the Skates showed last season, a team built on loans doesn't work well.

Surely this Boyota is being considered for the U21 side? As would be Shulton, Harlow Jean (picture of a beauty queen), McGlashen and Corsa Van - the trialists from last weekend. We're recruiting for two levels - senior and junior. These guys are at the junior level, not as rivals to the senior side.

Well, that's how I reason on it.

Surely this Boyota is being considered for the U21 side? As would be Shulton, Harlow Jean (picture of a beauty queen), McGlashen and Corsa Van - the trialists from last weekend. We're recruiting for two levels - senior and junior. These guys are at the junior level, not as rivals to the senior side.

Well, that's how I reason on it.

No, Boyata is one of Citys best young prospects, they won't let him go cheap and he is good enough to play at a higher level than this.

Surely this Boyota is being considered for the U21 side?

No chance. Why would Man City loan Saints a player on the fringe of their 1st team(and has had Premiership experience and played in the Carling Cup semi final) to join the Saints and be on the fringe of their League One squad in the under 21 development squad?

"If" Boyota comes to Saints it will be to partner Fonte.

Boyata is a donkey, would prefer to see Martin/Seabourne given opportunities rather than wasting money on an untried and untested youth player from a big club. Donaldson would be a better bet, he's got a big future ahead of him.

However, I think we should be focusing a lot less on the loan market and aiming towards permanent deals, remember that we're looking to build a team to take us up to the Prem, and as the Skates showed last season, a team built on loans doesn't work well.

Based on?

Based on?

Watched a couple of Man City games he played in, and he never struck me as being particularly promising. Got caught out a lot and was a passenger in defence. Tbf though, he was thrown in at the deep end and City fans seem to rate him as a prospect. However, I would still prefer to see us using Martin in particular more often rather than loaning in a Premiership primadonna, who will probably be on massive wages and may not actually be better than what we already have.

Seabourne is also a bit suspect for me as well, but as you said, I trust Pardew's judgement that he'll come good. Maybe after a bit more time settling into the area and the playing squad will do his game some good, and he'll be better than last season. I hope so anyway...