Andrew Surman

Saintrowe

Would you expect him to say anything else, really...? Like he is going to admit that his manager doesn't rate him and is looking for the first opportunity to offload him - I doubt it somehow.

Either way - good luck to him - hope he goes on to be a big success where ever he ends up playing - he was good for us and owes us nothing.

Will not be comming back to saints as MM rates him and will not let him leave

source AS himself as on his stag do in soton tonight and we are trying to spilt up his father and father inlaw who hate each other

Sorry but I would need to hear that from someone I know who is in fact a good friend of that family.

This person though is too much of a gentleman to comment on such a rumour on this site.

source AS himself as on his stag do in soton tonight and we are trying to spilt up his father and father inlaw who hate each other

pretty unfussed either way - good player and clearly good addition but not priority addition as we have Lallana.

iPhone dickheads, is a great stag do why you on here Saturday night no life?

ummm you were on here too :rolleyes:

I can see it now........great stag night, loads of beer, hammered, stripper....oh no! hold on fellas i just need to post this BS on SWF. :smt105

lesson learnt? If you do have Saints related news DON'T post it on here as you'll be called a liar!

some of the posters on here (windmill arms 2) never offer any news/anything to this forum, but are very quick to insult those that do.

pathetic

ummm you were on here too :rolleyes:

I can see it now........great stag night, loads of beer, hammered, stripper....oh no! hold on fellas i just need to post this BS on SWF. :smt105

to be fair not everybody gets totally hammered on a stag do. Was he with the stag do or met up with it in town and got talking?

I wll find out what went on last night if anything next Saturday as I use the same hairdresser as Drew and I know he was going.

Who Nigel in lowford? he's not still using the i cut drew surmans hair line is he? :p

Who Nigel in lowford? he's not still using the i cut drew surmans hair line is he? :p
my brother goes there as well and if you want duff info that is just the place.It may not be in Lowford but is where AS has his hair cut Edited by OldNick

So why doesn't he want to come back? I thought he loved us? Surely there are better places than Wolverhampton to settle and bring up kids?

If he's your pal then shout in his ear!

So why doesn't he want to come back? I thought he loved us? Surely there are better places than Wolverhampton to settle and bring up kids?

If he's your pal then shout in his ear!

or not depending if you rate him or not.

Anyway I doubt we woulkd be interested in paying massive wages

He is not going to turn around and say MM thinks i am sh*t is he ??

Must have been a good night though, well done.

'Fancy a drink mate ?'

'No i am trying to drum up some attention on saints web'

Lol

ah right, if you hear it in Trevor Mitchell's it must be true.....or it used to be anyway, all the lads used to go there, talked to Lawrie Mac in there once.

He is Mitchell trained and his place is in Carlton Place.

• 2 weeks later...

sounds like he didn't see it coming!

Sources on here know more than him and his family!;)

Wasn't all this originally posted on here with links to this kind of news about a month ago on a different thread anyway ?

FWIW it made me LOL, especially as I've seen Papa Waigo wandering round Bedford Place a couple of times quite near the hairdressers...

'Surman didnt want to be 3rd or 4th choice' MM.

Blimey. Surprised he'd rate him that far down the pecking order. Maybe there's a chance he'll come back to League 1 afterall?

Surman doesn't want to be 3rd or 4th choice, there's a difference in emphasis in "didn't and doesn't"

“Andrew Surman is a good player, he had a couple of games then didn’t get his chance. He doesn’t want to be third or fourth choice.

“If that’s going to be the case they might want to move on. There are players who have helped us, but it comes to a natural progression that they will move on

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2010/06/08/big-name-casualties-ahead-at-wolves/#ixzz0qHJTLpnx

So where am i wrong? MM rates him a good player and at this moment in time he is not wearing a saints shirt!!

if he is on a free...then would love it if he came back..

I ask again to do what exactly ? really don't see a slot for him in our side next season, Schneiderlin is by far a superior player and Lallana and Puncheon have the ooomph that Surman doesn't, that leaves Hammond's spot and I don't see Surman in his place in CM, someone else maybe but not Surman.

I ask again to do what exactly ? really don't see a slot for him in our side next season, Schneiderlin is by far a superior player and Lallana and Puncheon have the ooomph that Surman doesn't, that leaves Hammond's spot and I don't see Surman in his place in CM, someone else maybe but not Surman.

in midfield...

could do a good job in the middle of morgan goes...

he was a good CCC player, so im sure he would not look out of place in our league 1 team

would be good to have a squad rather than a good 11

Concur and I can't help but think AP will find someone better/else that fits in with his plans, but you're not allowed to say such things on this site, I did and was told off by Surman's friends. lol :)

in midfield...

could do a good job in the middle of morgan goes...

he was a good CCC player, so im sure he would not look out of place in our league 1 team

would be good to have a squad rather than a good 11

I don't think Morgan is going anywhere though,that's the very thing.

Surman played left midfield most of the time when he wasn't playing left back, AP isn't going to drop either Lallana or Puncheon for him, doubt if Wolves will get many offers for him really, a free maybe to Bournemouth or Brentford or something, bloke just hasn't played enough football

I don't think Morgan is going anywhere though,that's the very thing.

Surman played left midfield most of the time when he wasn't playing left back, AP isn't going to drop either Lallana or Puncheon for him, doubt if Wolves will get many offers for him really, a free maybe to Bournemouth or Brentford or something, bloke just hasn't played enough football

like I said..if he was free, would add nicely to the squad..rather have surman coming into the fold when players are not (and it will happen) available..rather than james (gone) or wotton