Championship fixtures released - Leeds at home first

stevegrant

Have a dilema... Going to miss Nottingham Forest home game in Sept as Im in USA, the Brighton home game in november as im in Kenya and looking to go to NZ for a month in February or march so will miss at least 2 home games then... Do I still buy my ST???

Have a dilema... Going to miss Nottingham Forest home game in Sept as Im in USA, the Brighton home game in november as im in Kenya and looking to go to NZ for a month in February or march so will miss at least 2 home games then... Do I still buy my ST???

yes. You get about 8 games free so well worth buying a season ticket.

yes. You get about 8 games free so well worth buying a season ticket.

If I got to NZ in march rather than feb then it will be 5 home games in total that i miss over the season.. I work that out to be 540 quids worth of games for 515... not much of a saving but guess i have to take into consideration the priority benefits... Might try and agree a half price sell on of my ST with someone for the games i'll miss.... Big shame about missing the brighton match....

As a trainee teacher next year, these fixtures have worked out a treat. Both Skate games in the holidays, West Ham in half term the night before my birthday, Brighton away also in the xmas holidays....Lovely! Blackpool away in March AGAIN, don't think we ever play them up there any other time of the year. First two at home to Leeds and Milwall will be tasty too.

Happy with that!

Xmas bank holidays aside, we only have three mid week fixtures at SMS, Wet Sham, Cardiff and P-Boro which is good news for the season tickets....

Pompey, Leeds and Millwall weekenders to look forward too.

Maybe a long weekend at Blackpool next March.

Upton park on a tuesday night, one of them grounds which has a special feel to it at night, and the last chance to visit it before they move to the Olympic White Elephant!

Starting the season at SMS and finishing at SMS!

Heres to a good season ahead!

WIFM

COYR

How will the Skates (H) game be moved to the 8th April, when we have a game on the 9th against Crystal Palace (A)??

Simple, it won't be. We will play them on the 7th, probably with a 12pm kick off. The away game may well be moved to the 18th December though.

Pompey Away - 18th Dec 12 K/O

Pompey Home - 8th April 12 K/O - On Sky.

Perhaps an IMHO was in order. Apart from the fact that the 8th is Easter Sunday, with a game at Palace on the Monday, you also assume SKy will show them both. Sky havent announced any matches and the BBC have about 10 games to show as well.

Tough league.

Yeah, silly as it sounds after 2 years playing Yeovil, Bournemouth, Oldham, Swindon etc... To see Leeds, West Ham, Birmingham, Forest as the rival names is a bit of an eye opener.

It will be a seriously competitive competition this year.

Not if coming from Southampton Central, it's a direct train.

Talking of Brighton, at least we should finally have a decent ticket allocation meaning more than about 800 of us can go!

Ah true, there was rail works last time which probably explains why we had to change.

What an absolute pile of toss. West Ham, Cardiff, Brighton and palace away games are all midweek. Boooo!!

Brighton is 2nd January, a Bank Holiday, probbaly with a 3pm kick off, and Palace is Easter Monday, again probably 3pm! Fine they aren't Saturday's but hardly mid-week. I'll give you the other two though.

Great to see the listing at last. Leeds opener will be tough, but really looking forward to seeing if we're up to the test. There's some real corkers there to look forward to and there's some away games I think I will be able to attend too which is a bonus.

We need to strengthen quickly and decisively now to make sure Adkins gets everyone on the bus in time.

Quite happy with the fixtures. Barnsley, Leicester, Bristol & Reading away gives me chance to build up a few away tokens to get my ticket for Shítmouth. West Ham away on Valentines - "But sweetheart, it's my last chance to go and see the Boleyn Ground under the floodlights! I'll make it up to you, honestly." and we start and end the Season at home. Happy.

Wow - the first couple of months look particularly tough but if we can remain competitive then we should be able to climb the table in November and December, giving us a good platform for the new year!

I would feel a lot more confident if we could add 3 premier league quality players in the close season.