Leeds 3 Saints 0

Dazza82

:lol: :lol: :lol: Win a trophy, you is havin' a larf shorely - we are struggling to win a single game, never mind a trophy..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not having a laugh at all.. Win this tonight against a championship side and then we are in the quarter finals.. Who knows what could happen then as we would only be three wins from a cup.. Is that so strange?

Not having a laugh at all.. Win this tonight against a championship side and then we are in the quarter finals.. Who knows what could happen then as we would only be three wins from a cup.. Is that so strange?

yes..as we are dire...we are playing a stupid system for the players we have...adkins has lost it...nothing will change my mind.

"Lee and De Ridder hopeless so far" according to radio 5. It seems our saviour Lee ain't quite th man some claimed.

tbf Lee hasn't played a great deal due to injuries, but his reputation seems to have grown due to that, but I'd echo the De Ridder comments - a pretty horrific football player if we're honest.

yes..as we are dire...we are playing a stupid system for the players we have...adkins has lost it...nothing will change my mind.

I agree about Adkins. He isn't the man to take us forward. I don't even mind him resting some players but at least have a bit of quality on the bench, even United do that in this cup. Absolute joke.

Tonight's game is also an early example of how hard it will be to return if we do get relegated. This is probably the standard of team we'd be left with, although it's not too bad, there are still championship teams better drilled than our 11. However we'd be down with no confidence and no momentum. Would cost us a few seasons of rebuilding at least.

Adkins has had it. Not just cos of this, mind.

It's strange, he seems like a totally different manager this season. I am left wondering if there is more going on behind the scenes than we realise to be honest. He's made some silly mistakes which are uncharacteristic of him.

Tonight's game is also an early example of how hard it will be to return if we do get relegated. This is probably the standard of team we'd be left with, although it's not too bad, there are still championship teams better drilled than our 11. However we'd be down with no confidence and no momentum. Would cost us a few seasons of rebuilding at least.

very rarely do teams go down and bounce back up...look at the utter circus at west ham...and the money they spent to finish 3rd...very rarely does the manager that takes a club down survive past may

Nonsense. Relegation will be a good thing, we'll come back stronger and if we do go down it won't matter because we're already two years ahead of the 5 year plan. Or something.

My word. Talk about melodramatic!

It's strange, he seems like a totally different manager this season. I am left wondering if there is more going on behind the scenes than we realise to be honest. He's made some silly mistakes which are uncharacteristic of him.

maybe he is just not good enough....could be nothing more as simple as that...?

I did warn people of this.....