Leeds 3 Saints 0

Dazza82

And you would have doubtless been the first to moan if the likes of Morgan and Lallana etc played and got a knock.

He would have been the first to moan full stop. I love the way the man describes our players as nobodys. Chambers and Stephens, called up for England U19s, clearly nobodys.

Applause to the Saints fans that have gone, but we'd be better out of this competition. The team's full of reserves because Adkins obviously sees it that way too. I still think it's a good team, I've been interested to see how Reeves gets on at left back because I don't trust Fox. Great to see Lee back.

He would have been the first to moan full stop. I love the way the man describes our players as nobodys. Chambers and Stephens, called up for England U19s, clearly nobodys.

Quite. Our youth players won't get a chance if they don't, erm, get a chance. Tough decision whether to do it in the Mickey mouse cup or away at Man Utd in the prem.

Quite. Our youth players won't get a chance if they don't, erm, get a chance. Tough decision whether to do it in the Mickey mouse cup or away at Man Utd in the prem.

Stephens and Chambers aren't even youth, they are 1st team squad, promoted in the Summer, too old for the youth teams now, so only options are u21 or the 1st team in cup games. Actually surprised they are not playing rather than on the bench.

Great description of Varney's miss from Craig Burley on 5live extra:

"If you have never kicked a ball in your life, if that ball had fallen to you in that position I would have put money on you scoring."

He was offside also by the way, according to Solent

what a confidence boost that will be for Reading, whilst we inevitably lose and continue our downward spiral. Ridiculous team selection and attitude towards our only chance of winning a trophy this season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Win a trophy, you is havin' a larf shorely - we are struggling to win a single game, never mind a trophy..... :lol: :lol: :lol: