Burnley 3-0 Saints - First Half

Arizona

We are going to win 3-4....

Lowe will not allow it. He has said numerous times that we will never do a Leeds.

He does, however, want us to be like Crewe...... and for those who don't know they are currently sat at the bottom of league one, so it looks as if he is getting his wish!

OK now that is awful. I still felt reasonably positive because I expected us to lose to Palace on Monday. This is really concerning now and relegation is looking a lot more likely. Have we just given up or what? The irritating thing is that we actually play some great stuff when we truly get going. I think this is mostly down to persisting with players who never perform (McGoldrick) and playing players like James out of position. We must be so easy to plan against because we only have one way of playing and Jan sticks to it regardless of what is happening in a game. You look forward to a game all week and then there's no point in listening after about ten minutes. Totally totally ****ed off.

If Lowe wants whats best for this club he will sack JP tomorrow and get Billy Davies at any cost and give him total control of the team. We need a manager of his ilk to get us out of this predicament.

I would be more than happy with that scenario.

Sod the fact he isn't particlaly liked by many,it isn't a popularity contest.

Just like men against boys according to 5live extra..

Just what lots of us a have said all along...

No one has ever been successfull with all these kids in this league,

actually no one has ever been stupid enough to think it could work.

Typical Lowe, thinking he knows better than anyone in football.

Although today we have Davis, Perry, Skacel and Euell in the team.

BWP can't be regarded as a "kid" anymore and Surman has a few years league experience under his belt.

It's more to do with the ridiculous shape and tactics IMO.

But you already KNOW there is an excuse......

The coach was held up on the way to the game, they were late and didn't warm up properly.........

Followed by after the first 20 minutes when we had loosened up KD's back with him bending down so much I think we competed very well.....

Followed by complaint to UEFA etc etc etc

yawn

Although today we have Davis, Perry, Skacel and Euell in the team.

BWP can't be regarded as a "kid" anymore and Surman has a few years league experience under his belt.

It's more to do with the ridiculous shape and tactics IMO.

Kids,shape,tactics,style,management...it is all wrong at this club

The most worrying thing is that the kid quotient is pretty low today and we're still getting tonked. Davis, Perry, Skacel, Surman, BWP, Euell -- I make that six pretty experienced players.

Wait til Forecast, Ollie Lancs, Fish, Paterson, Ryan Smith and an ameoba have replaced that lot in January.

Yikes.

It took us just 15 mins to go 0-3 down compared with the game v Palace when it took us until the second half to go 0-3 down.

So can anyone see that Jan or the team learned anything at all from the previous match?

The whole lot of them (manager, coaches, players, Lowe & Wilde) are totally clueless and a waste of space.

Just to play Devil's advocate here, but we did come back from 2-0 down to win 2-3 at Preston and we did beat Reading away. I'm sure we were all praising the lads on those occasions..

But, seriously, yes I agree. To go three-nill down in the first fifteen minutes is utter sh!te. Oh, and we've all been trudging off to St Mary's all season and have only seen one home win. That is too poor. Lowe has got to bugger off.

Something has changed since the Sheff Wed game. Wonder if JP has stood up to Rupert and JP is about to walk the plank and the kids aren't happy? Wotte will probably be put in charge next week.