Man City v Saints MATCH THREAD

Glasgow_Saint

Their pen was a dive, second both players at two stages of the move are offside. Shocking from linesman on that one.

Never mind lads, we will come out again second half, injury to jayrod guarantees effort from the players.

And look at it this way, city beating us makes it more likely Liverpool don't win the league and pompey don't get their 1million :)

On a side note, we are playing some great football, its a pleasure to watch us run rings around a team that costs this much. So we're loosing, as stated, referee is at fault for 2 goals, 3rd goal was their only legitimate attack and shot, and was a great peice of play.

Disappointing, but not surprising to see people so eager to criticise Gazzaniga for their third... that was a fantastic cross that Boruc would've struggled to get to.

Doesn't seem to matter who the player is, once people have decided someone is not up to it, they look to blame them for anything they can.

This is why the Premier League HAS to introduce some kind of video review when a goal is scored unfairly. Allow each side 2 challenges per game. It's crazy to allow an injustice like that offside goal with all the technology we have.

Personally, incredibly proud of the team. Yeah Fonte was nervous and blew it. Yeah Boruc might have saved at least one of those. But the comeback from the team in the circumstances was sensational. They completely outplayed City for 40 minutes of the half. Lambert... what a half. JRod... heartbreaker. Whatever the result now, I'm proud to support an incredible team.

Gazza not good enough. He's possibly the worst keeper in Saints history. Just dreadful. But we knew that.

How he is employed as a professional is literally beyond me. I'd be just as good (I.e I'd let in every shot that hit the target). How bad must Cropper be?....Jesus the mind boggles...

Pretty ridiculous really, we've played very well and it just makes a mockery of the whole possession game. and also proves pretty emphatically that we cannot continue to have Gazzaniga as a backup in any shape or form. He's had nothing to do, yet hasn't made a save and has let the ball in 3 times. He's absolutely pathetic and I've had enough of him.

He's not even a championship goal keeper.

Disappointing, but not surprising to see people so eager to criticise Gazzaniga for their third... that was a fantastic cross that Boruc would've struggled to get to.

Doesn't seem to matter who the player is, once people have decided someone is not up to it, they look to blame them for anything they can.

Think some will change their views when they see the reply.

Gazza not good enough. He's possibly the worst keeper in Saints history. Just dreadful. But we knew that.

How he is employed as a professional is literally beyond me. I'd be just as good (I.e I'd let in every shot that hit the target). How bad must Cropper be?....Jesus the mind boggles...

Clearly didn't see Tommy Forecast or Michael Stensgaard play.

Worse than forecast........**** me he must be bad

This is why the Premier League HAS to introduce some kind of video review when a goal is scored unfairly. Allow each side 2 challenges per game. It's crazy to allow an injustice like that offside goal with all the technology we have.

Personally, incredibly proud of the team. Yeah Fonte was nervous and blew it. Yeah Boruc might have saved at least one of those. But the comeback from the team in the circumstances was sensational. They completely outplayed City for 40 minutes of the half. Lambert... what a half. JRod... heartbreaker. Whatever the result now, I'm proud to support an incredible team.

This.

No ones blamed BT Sport yet ;) we still haven't won on this channel ffs. Owen- what a ****, killing the channel.

So lets blame them, as well as the linesman and Gazza.

Edited by nta786