Nixon - Surprise departures tweet

Convict Colony

If it is Doddsy and Hunter, Harsh though it sounds, them going makes Pochettino staying more likely imo. I doubt its a decision you would take in the absence of your current and future managers input.

Real shame for them though.

I thought that too. Hope it signals a condition of MP staying - that he brings in coaches to replace them

Saw Dodd in Waitrose in Romsey a few months back. Seemed to have a lot of booze in his trolly, maybe he's feeling the strain and is turning to the old enemy for comfort

Or maybe he was going to pay Boruc a visit...

hearing strong rumour that we're looking to re-poach huge ennings + something elias back from fulham now they is relegate. Maybe clearing house to make this happen? I think there is lot of credence to this cos i invented it myself. I read an article the other day bout Fulham academy is #1 since they poached all our top bros.

Are you sure you aren't really The Chief Sports Editor at The Mirror / Sun / Mail / Echo etc. :scared:

Brilliant piece of sports investigationalism. Ex SFC connections, relegated club looking to save money, unsubstantiated dismissal rumours ... bingo!! :x

Why? Because they've done such a terrible job signing players to get Saints from 68th to 8th in England in 5 years?
or for wasting money that if we had available to us this upcoming season it would've helped to convince our manager and top players to give us at least one more season.

I think the Journo is being naughty and stirring things up re Saints. Must be a skate or someone that doesnt like saints fc

Its probably a mutual arrangement that two folk have left the club and there is no where to redeploy them to

As for Herbie , he has retired from doing Stadium tours so its not him , he did is tours on a totally voluntary basis

If it is D and W then it will be they are now surplus to requirement and are having their contracts terminated in line with appropriate good employment practice

Nothing more sinister than that, The original reporter is mischief making and nothing but a drama queen

More worried about Morgans comment on another thread

Sour mash

yes i believe he is stirring it up re saints. know idea if he is a skate

but using the word shocked was a bit over the top.

Things like that happen in football, look at the guys that were not retained.

I must admit I saw some footage of dodsy and he had some barrel of a belly on him, Made MLT look anorexic Come to think of it so did paul williams

It was the footage of the staff footy game the other week

I must admit I saw some footage of dodsy and he had some barrel of a belly on him, Made MLT look anorexic Come to think of it so did paul williams

I wasn't aware that it was a prime requirement for someone in a coaching/management role to be at the peak of fitness.

Steve your right about someone being fit but it might be a requirement of the job it might not .

I see you have distorted my words . I don't recollect mentioning anything about being at peak fitness just commented they had both filled out somewhat that's all .

When I saw the footage of doddies dynamos I thought bloody hell Jason you have put on some weight .

I wouldn't feel too bad if Dodd went, but that's only on the possibly misguided understanding that it was him who made life hard for Sturrock when he was here. Sturrock may not have been good enough, but if it's true that Dodd was a disruptive undermining *****, then it's probably best he's not around the club. Of course if that rumour wasn't true, I should just wind my neck in.

I wouldn't feel too bad if Dodd went, but that's only on the possibly misguided understanding that it was him who made life hard for Sturrock when he was here. Sturrock may not have been good enough, but if it's true that Dodd was a disruptive undermining *****, then it's probably best he's not around the club. Of course if that rumour wasn't true, I should just wind my neck in.

Bit late to wind your neck in now don't you think? I'm sure Doddsy will be very forgiving should his involvement not be revealed. [face-palm thing]

She has been receiving flirty direct messages from Luke Shaw over twitter recently! (much too young for her but I have been encouraging it. She said the only one who showed any interest in her was yoshida :()

He goes for anything with a pulse that lad, and yes, I do know that for a fact

(No bearsy, not me)

Maybe Nixon just happens to be a well known forum poster who's been banned. After all the poster did claim to be in the know as does Nixon himself.Consequently he's getting his revenge by stirring up Saints supporters.

Story should be online on mirror.co.uk in around 25 minutes.

Hmmmm.... major story by the look of it (7 hours later). Seems not only to be in the Mirror and on its website, but now also across the entire mainstream media.

A very impressive coup by that investigative journalist. Very, very impressive.

Luke Shaw has just tweeted "wrong decision"

All not sunny in the camp it seems. My pessimist half wonders if this is the first screw coming loose in the wheels falling off the optimistic one says at least Shaw is still bothered

Hmmmm.... major story by the look of it (7 hours later). Seems not only to be in the Mirror and on its website, but now also across the entire mainstream media.

A very impressive coup by that investigative journalist. Very, very impressive.

Case of premature ejaculation, Bobby?

Happens after a certain age, I'm told :)

@bigadamsport: Unfortunately for #saintsfc fans, there is no connection between coached leaving & Pochettino's future as manager

Thats it Adam put another log on the fire to keep it going.................... Although the speed this thread went from start to 3 pages shows that the merest spark and a light Zephyr and away we go like a tinderbox.

Thats it Adam put another log on the fire to keep it going.................... Although the speed this thread went from start to 3 pages shows that the merest spark and a light Zephyr and away we go like a tinderbox.

Eh? He's just reporting what he's heard. You can hardly accuse AB of being a schitt stirrer.

Is there anyone who is still believes in the new board?!

As I said above, I'm rather concerned that they have gotten rid of two of the very few staff members remaining who would put the good of SFC ahead of financial concerns. This worries me greatly.