Ha Ha Ha Luke Shaw!

Miltonroadboy

Chelsea now looking for a left back!

He couldn't wait to desert the club that made him what he is and now finds himself admittedly at a big club but one that has no Champions League next year and not the one he always wanted - I'm so glad that he might be thinking s**t, why didn't I wait!

Sorry, no sympathy - made your bed etc!!

Bitter.... Me?!!

I would hazard a guess that Azpilicueta will still be their first choice left back and they're just looking to strengthen the "Cole" spot. In which case Shaw would've been far too expensive for them.

Surely they have a youngster on loan somewhere? Have they lost track?

Bertrand is available for £8 million, not sure if they have another youngster behind him.

I'd take Bertrand for around £5-6 million btw.

Good. He is just another unloyal players who is in it for the money. Hope he fails.

And the likes of those at saints play for us for the love of the club?

Would you really have turned down (a reported) £160k a week....??!!

Chelsea don't need a left back as they have apparently agreed a deal with Athletico Madrid for their left back, Luiz. Failing that, they are monitoring the situation of Marcos Rojo, both whom are currently better than Shaw. Don't see what your point is, as Shaw told us he wanted to play for United, signed for United, and Chelsea never came in for him - which I would suggest would have been quite an important factor for him to be able to sign for them!

We ha e some bitter c*cks on our forum don't we? Lol

We certainly do. On the one hand it's very sad, but on the other, the amount of **** that the papers have been throwing our way, plus MP and AL's manner of departure, I guess some have just had enough and aren't thinking straight.

Christ we have some tits in our fanbase. Im also pretty sure mourinho didnt wake up this morning and think 'oh ******** we need a lb'

I dont blame the lad for leaving. He did it the right way, let the club sort it out and didnt force anything. Personally I hope he does well

Only player i have a problem is Lallana. (And lovereb if he goes) Shaw deserves a decent welcome when he comes back as he didn't put a foot wrong and we got an insane amount of money for him.

Agree with this, £30 Million for an 18yr old with one season behind him is a good deal.....however Lallana and Lovern can rot in hell for all I care.........can't wait for August 16th to see the lads stick it to 'pool COYR!!

• 1 month later...
Shaw chose Man United ahead of Chelsea because he didn't like Mourinho. He refered to shaw as "a boy" and told him that "he had potential" when they met.

If that is true then Luke does need to grow up. He is still very young and he has hardly reached his full potentail yet either. Still, was that any better than being told by his new manager that he is fat and unfit?