Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

I also heard part of the deal of Liverpool buying lovren was for them to pull out of the remy deal . I personally can't see this would happen but you never know with Liverpool

We won't be getting remy

He wants £80k a week or something

Whilst we are offering "derisory" bids for players

I also heard part of the deal of Liverpool buying lovren was for them to pull out of the remy deal . I personally can't see this would happen but you never know with Liverpool

LOL. When that happened, that was one of the things that crossed my mind.

As well as Forster and Van Djik, the Molina article (other thread) says we've also been tracking Celtic's left back, Emilio Izaguirre for several months, though no bid is anticipated.

The priority, it appears, is Jetrol Willem PSV's left back. We've also met one of Papy Djilobodji's representatives recently (Nantes CB), though nothing immediate is in the pipeline.

Hardly names to get the pulses racing.

As well as Forster and Van Djik, the Molina article (other thread) says we've also been tracking Celtic's left back, Emilio Izaguirre for several months, though no bid is anticipated.

The priority, it appears, is Jetrol Willem PSV's left back. We've also met one of Papy Djilobodji's representatives recently (Nantes CB), though nothing immediate is in the pipeline.

Hardly names to get the pulses racing.

Just any players now that can get us to 17th will do.

Swansea, Queens Park Rangers, Crystal Palace and WBA all interested in midfielder

Saints boss Ronald Koeman still to decide on offering 25-year-old a new contract as well as Jose Fonte

A whole host of Barclays Premier League clubs are pursuing Southampton's Jack Cork, with just a year left to run on his contract.

But other top flight clubs are monitoring the situation of Cork in anticipation of a move.

Koeman is keen to spend longer looking at Cork and Fonte and said last week: 'It's a little bit too fast to have any kind of opinion. I need more time.

'But they are important players and, as always, if they will come in the last season of a contract, you have to do something at the club, and we will talk about that and we will make decisions about that. But it's a little bit too early now.'

Cork joined Southampton from Chelsea in 2011 and has been an ever-present in the centre of midfield during the past three seasons, helping them to promotion from the Championship in his debut campaign.

Last season Cork made 33 appearances for the club as they finished eighth in the Premier League.

If we start losing our decent players to **** like that, then I've had it.

@Rebecca_L_Coles: #saintsfc Ronald Koeman is hoping to sign 19-year-old midfielder Serge Gnabry and 22-year-old full-back Carl Jenkinson from Arsenal #AFC

Good bid of business just to get through this season, Jenkinson is just a good as Chambers at the moment as a backup for when Clyne gets injured/suspended.

Good bid of business just to get through this season, Jenkinson is just a good as Chambers at the moment as a backup for when Clyne gets injured/suspended.

Jenkinson is not as good as chambers

Stop pretending he is

I am amazed people are justifying all these sales

Chadli ?

I dont understand the text but the title is obvious !

http://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/2014-07-29/chadli--southampton

Says that according to UK press (not seen it anywhere myself) that Chadli could be used as a make-weight in the MS + JR deal. Says apparently Poch isn't keen on Chadli, though also says there is no evidence that we are interested in him either, so I think a case of 2 + 2 = 5...