Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

You've got to feel sorry for the next signing thats unveiled for us. Anything other than genuine world class player is going to be met with a feeling of underwhelm plus a big dose of suspicion that they are only going to be here as a stepping stone after seeing how easy it is to force a move.

Not really. As long as Saints supporters give them a welcome it doesn't really matter what saintsweb forum users think.

Ben Smith @BenSmithBBC · 2m

Southampton and Ronald Koeman are of the belief that players who want to leave, should go. An admirable policy, but a risky one

A stupid one. Selling players makes other players want to leave. It has to stop somewhere.

The more important question should be why does everyone want to leave?

Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal.

Say if Fonte or Cork bugger off to the Red Lion XI then i'll be extremely worried, until then i'll just keep F5ing Twitter hoping for some official incoming transfers (and lots of them).

Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal.

Say if Fonte or Cork bugger off to the Red Lion XI then i'll be extremely worried, until then i'll just keep F5ing Twitter hoping for some official incoming transfers (and lots of them).

And ignore the fact that blackmore, a few posters that have ears to the ground and Lovren have all spoken about the rifts between the players and the board ?

Of course its all the players fault and those nasty clubs with cash, and obviously you can point at those many many clubs that have been in such a similar position ?

I have no faith in this board

Its not hard to work out. Some of the World's most high profile clubs are making huge bids for them, offering a better chance of European football, improved international chances and higher wages.

why did we have to accept a bid for chambers?

what was he going to do?

why do we have to accept a bid for rodriguez, what is he going to do?

And ignore the fact that blackmore, a few posters that have ears to the ground and Lovren have all spoken about the rifts between the players and the board ?

Of course its all the players fault and those nasty clubs with cash, and obviously you can point at those many many clubs that have been in such a similar position ?

I have no faith in this board

I don't have any faith in the board either and those rumours may be true but when else have the top 4 all been interested in signing half a dozen players from the same team in the same transfer window for silly money?

why did we have to accept a bid for chambers?

what was he going to do?

why do we have to accept a bid for rodriguez, what is he going to do?

I wouldnt bother getting into it with him again, he only ever see's it his way, we were Cl definates with the cortese megadome a mere 6 months ago

I don't have any faith in the board either and those rumours may be true but when else have the top 4 all been interested in signing half a dozen players from the same team in the same transfer window for silly money?

I fully expect that there have been plenty of times that havn't made it public like ours or their respective clubs have put the walls up. And thats just it, we are the only club that I remember in PL history get torn apart so quickly..... We must be so proud

I fully expect that there have been plenty of times that havn't made it public like ours or their respective clubs have put the walls up. And thats just it, we are the only club that I remember in PL history get torn apart so quickly..... We must be so proud

This time last year Norwich were rejecting multiple bids for Ruddy from Chelsea; Benteke handed in a transfer request but ultimately stayed -not to mention all the rejected bids we never hear about. It's very difficult to keep players when the vultures start circling but not impossible.

Edited by shurlock

No way will they let lamela go

Of course they wont but that should be our response to them. Talk them into coming here and we have a deal, otherwise our players stay here.

End result, nothing happens cause they could never make that deal to those players even if they wanted toö