Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

The language of the school playground - have you ever wondered why you are so derided?

And of course you are the perfect physical specimen?

Yeah, can anyone dig out that photo of Alpine from last season's friendly, I could do with a laugh.

The only dying embers of hope I have left are that it'd be stupid to reveal any new signings until all the outgoings have been completed as new players would just be overshadowed by the latest player to leave. No on talks about Tadic or Pelle at the moment! Clear out all old players and leave the fans at rock bottom, then everything from then on until the start of the season will be positive and all transfer news will be incoming. I am clutching though...

The only dying embers of hope I have left are that it'd be stupid to reveal any new signings until all the outgoings have been completed as new players would just be overshadowed by the latest player to leave. No on talks about Tadic or Pelle at the moment! Clear out all old players and leave the fans at rock bottom, then everything from then on until the start of the season will be positive and all transfer news will be incoming. I am clutching though...

Yeah deffo clutching I'm afraid. I'm sure it's cos Les & Ralph & Kat are finding that signing good players is a lot more difficult than selling them. You can't blame them for that, how were they to know? I bet they're as shocked as anyone.

Well i think its more a case of him not being interested in the likes of us.

Makes sense, probably didn't fancy 38 week-ends playing with kindergarten kids.

We have no status in the game, we might have had for about 3 months but it has now left the building so players of a certain standing are reluctant to get on the bus.

Makes sense, probably didn't fancy 38 week-ends playing with kindergarten kids.

We have no status in the game, we might have had for about 3 months but it has now left the building so players of a certain standing are reluctant to get on the bus.

Wonder what Tadic and Pelle think....

At least they haven't needed to learn a lot names of their fellow teammates...

Forster perhaps but we will not get Rojo, he has possibilities everywhere and Sporting want a lot of money for him.

Wonder what Tadic and Pelle think....

At least they haven't needed to learn a lot names of their fellow teammates...

they are bit part players from the Dutch league, De Vrij is a major international player who has just reached the semis of the WC.

There is also a dearth of top class defenders, wiry wingers and non-international brick khazi CFs are more common.

they are bit part players from the Dutch league, De Vrij is a major international player who has just reached the semis of the WC.

There is also a dearth of top class defenders, wiry wingers and non-international brick khazi CFs are more common.

Bit part players? 50 goals in 57 games, and the most creative player in the league. I don't think that makes them bit-part players?

If they were subs for Twente and Feyernord, fair enough - but they were the key players for each side.

Its not a story by Tribal Football, its a rehash of other stories. Those articles even state where the information is originally from.

Amy Lewis @SkySportsAmy

Sources: Southampton hoping to bring in a keeper, defender and a forward by the end of this week with a focus on young English talent

Clearly leaked in order to try to change the narrative around the club. Let's hope they can deliver on their 'hopes'

Krueger met spurs but didn't talk about Rodriguez or Morgan.

why would he meet them? Likely we'll sign one of theirs?

Townsend? Not one I hugely rate but offers something we don't have. Dawson? Too slow IMO, too old too. Rose? Again not one I rare but he probably isn't needed there now.

It was about the partnership with Toronto FC.

Krueger met spurs but didn't talk about Rodriguez or Morgan.

why would he meet them? Likely we'll sign one of theirs?

Townsend? Not one I hugely rate but offers something we don't have. Dawson? Too slow IMO, too old too. Rose? Again not one I rare but he probably isn't needed there now.

He said that he met them to talk about how to push MLS or something like that. He said that he didn't talk about Saints players.

So are we going to have a sudden influx of exciting players come in? Who knows. Is Koeman gonna splash the best part of £100m? Who knows.

But can we have some more rumours please! Twitters? Anything to get more excited about the upcoming season.

I've a feeling if we'd signed them, snodgrass, ince and Livermore we wouldn't be happy.

All seems fine, maybe good, but it's lower table good.

Don't know about that - Snodgrass aside they're all pretty exciting young talents who are established at a certain level already. Quite refreshing to see a club go out and sign young players for European competition than signing up a load of journeymen or veterans.

I wouldn't be thrilled if we had signed all of them, but for a club like Hull they're great signings, and ones that will grow as the club does. Good business by Bruce imo.

Don't know about that - Snodgrass aside they're all pretty exciting young talents who are established at a certain level already. Quite refreshing to see a club go out and sign young players for European competition than signing up a load of journeymen or veterans.

I wouldn't be thrilled if we had signed all of them, but for a club like Hull they're great signings, and ones that will grow as the club does. Good business by Bruce imo.

I don't think we can be too disparaging of Hull at the moment, given our recent events.

Maguirre & Robertson would have been signing with good potential. It remains to be seen where we pitch our interest for incoming players.

Although we dismissed the suggestion of Steve Bruce as manager , he has at least been party to some solid signings this summer to take his club forward.

Obviously hoping we eclipse this, but who knows?

With so many places to fill, am I the only one who's less bothered about bringing a keeper in at the moment? Can quite easily see Boruc going off the boil if he becomes no.2.

Close your eyes and imagine Gazza playing in goal again. You'll soon change your stance!