Calum Chambers - Done Deal - Official

washsaint

The board are having a nightmare. No sense in this one what so ever. Are we allowing every player who wants to leave to go? I'm going to bed now and hoping that when I wake up someone would have grown a pair of balls and learnt to say "NO!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family just asked me why we bothered to renew our season tickets. As a family we've supported Saints for nearly 18 years together - through thick and lots of thin. Never heard that before.

Giving up.

Excellent, so you wont be posting on here ever again then.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder how the Arsenal fans would react if they spent £16m on Southampton's reserve RB.

he is not our reserve RB though is he. he is very much a starter. not much in it between him and clyne despite the age difference

Koeman says its all ********.

Lots of paper talk, all from the same source.

Where does he say this ?

Southampton fc are a joke. Kris temple now saying koeman hasn't a clue what's going on. He hasn't a say. Why didn't they sell club before cortèse left ffs

If Reed is selling players without the managers input I fear Koeman will also be on his way shortly rather than put up with this farce.

So this would see us needing a goalkeeper and an entire new back 4? Plus a winger & another striker, and that's assuming nobody else leaves. I'm usually optimistic but I'd worry if (when) this one goes through, signing six players and expecting them to integrate into the team in 5 weeks won't happen.

It is, although I think Chambers has more potential than Clyne.

Many on here have suggested Chambers is more versatile and might play in a back 3 - which may fit Koeman's style - or as a defensive midfielder.

he is not our reserve RB though is he. he is very much a starter. not much in it between him and clyne despite the age difference

Well yes, he is one of those starters who was an unused substitute in 3 of our last 4 games and got 10 minutes at the end against Man Utd.

lol. Give up. Come back when everything is rosy you saddoe.

Cheer on your Boardroom and owner Goatboy. Your lack of ambition and condescension to those with constructive opinion on this forum is exactly what out lack of ambitious club deserve.

God I hope we survive in the Premier a League this season.

Well yes, he is one of those starters who was an unused substitute in 3 of our last 4 games and got 10 minutes at the end against Man Utd.

he played 21 times in the league last season.

at 18, in his debut season

not beyond this crazy world that he would push on further (like shaw did) and cement that place as his own