Rickie missed a pen !

Joe Kirkup

To be fair, he was going to miss one eventually. I was getting more nervous every time he stepped up for us (no idea why!). But I'm glad he left us as never missing a penalty, let's hope we never scores a penalty to help those scouse ****s.

I have total respect for Rickie . But when it comes to Liverpool I hope he misses loads more

Not because of him but because I detest Rogders and Liverpool

Be careful what you wish for ...... they've probably written in a clause that we have to give back 100,000 quid for each penalty he misses !!

I don't wish him anything bad, but nothing good either. I have always detested liverpool.

That sentiment interests me [and I'm not ascribing to any level of facetiousness]. So I can understand recent dislike or detestation but why have you always detested them? . . . . . . . . . Detested in the full sense of the word?

Careful what you wish for, Rickie. Nerves playing for your home town club and you screwed up the one thing you could say you are better at than all the other strikers they have there. You'll get torn to bits if that happens again, if you get a chance. Worse than that, pitied.

Lineker just reported goals scored in friendlies don't count so Ricky still holds his record of never missing. :(

Well that's silly unless he qualifies it. "Never missed a penalty.."

..in the Premiership? - yes.

..for Liverpool? - no.

etc.