Florin Gardos - DONE DEAL

Saint-Armstrong

Ok my last post.

He had a medical last night 100% fact.

Honest answer is i don't know, i cant second guess the club as to what they will do or decide to buy. he is a player we have lined up as a possible signing. Players do have medicals and still not sign. its not always a sign the transfer is a 100% done deal.

Regards Forster i said long ago when we signed the new gk coach Dave Watson that the club wanted a keeper and coach to have previously worked together. Knew he was a possibility but club could have gone for foster,ruddy so couldn't say a name for definite.

in future i will go back to posting confirmation of deals when they 100% complete if they have not already broken in the media.

Thanks K Billy. Most people on here (those with the dry sheets, at least) greatly appreciate all the ITK snippets from yourself, Guan and Monk :)

Ok my last post.

Honest answer is i don't know, i cant second guess the club as to what they will do or decide to buy. he is a player we have lined up as a possible signing. Players do have medicals and still not sign. its not always a sign the transfer is a 100% done deal.

Regards Forster i said long ago when we signed the new gk coach Dave Watson that the club wanted a keeper and coach to have previously worked together. Knew he was a possibility but club could have gone for foster,ruddy so couldn't say a name for definite.

in future i will go back to posting confirmation of deals when they 100% complete if they have not already broken in the media.

Cheers KB, your updates are one of the few reasons why many of us bother to visit this site.

Ok my last post.

Thanks for that, your info is always greatfully received.

I'll be honest, I thought that in having the medical a deal was pretty much complete. Why bother with one if your not serious about signing the player?

I'll be honest, I thought that in having the medical a deal was pretty much complete. Why bother with one if your not serious about signing the player?

Fail to prepare and prepare to fail! All about contingency planning I suppose...

To make your second choice feel he is the one you want and to not take up that other offer hes got, whilst you scrabble around behind the scenes trying to get your first choice to agree to come is my guess.

To make your second choice feel he is the one you want and to not take up that other offer hes got, whilst you scrabble around behind the scenes trying to get your first choice to agree to come is my guess.

Usually it doesn't matter who is sucking you off.

I trust King Billy will continue to post his snippets

I totally share his annoyance

In the last couple if days I have thought about signing off from the forum

But why should I Allow the complete idiots to beat me into submission

Stay with us King Billy

Edited by Viking Warrior

But why should I Allow the mongs to beat me into submission

Stay with us King Billy

Fight the good fight

But why should I Allow the mongs to beat me into submission

Stay with us King Billy

Is "mongs" not an offensive term in Viking land then? (we already know that "Argie" isn't).

KP turner

I used it in the term of complete idiots re those having a pop at King Billy, but not someone who has a disability or mongoloid

As using it in that context is very close to home and would be offensive

I again apologise for using a word that can be misinterpretated .

There are words and dialects with are used up here which are common terms . But if you use them south , some would find offensive .

Some folk find the word mush offensive . But is commonly used down in Hampshire areas

In America you can buy mongs ice cream and go to mongs resturants .

I will desist in future of using any potential offensive names

I do find it worrying that some of my posts are coming under close scrutiny of late

Edited by Viking Warrior

KP turner

I used it in the term of complete idiots re those having a pop at King Billy, but not someone who has a disability or mongoloid

There are words and dialects with are used up here which are common terms . But if you use them south , some would find offensive .

Some folk find the word mush offensive . But is commonly used down in Hampshire areas

I do find it worrying that some of my posts are coming under close scrutiny of late

Who are you calling folk?

I think you should ask CB Fry and Turkish, they seem to be more regular users of the term.

Define regular, and do let me know the last time I used it on here.

The only regular thing on this forum is your odd obsession with me, and a desperate need to make comments about me even on threads where I am not even participating. Usually I ignore them but bingo for you Sue, I've responded today! Success!

Feel free to flick the bean in celebration you pointless waste of skin.

KP turner

Sorry - just pure coincidence that I picked on your post. I see that word used all over the place on here and I am one of those people that find it offensive. Most of the time I just let it pass.....

The only things that I can't let pass are Americanisms like "my bad" and people spelling "lose" as "loose" ;)

BTW I am more keen on Gardos than I am on Rojo

Sorry - just pure coincidence that I picked on your post. I see that word used all over the place on here and I am one of those people that find it offensive. Most of the time I just let it pass.....

The only things that I can't let pass are Americanisms like "my bad" and people spelling "lose" as "loose" ;)

It hasn't gone unnoticed. :lol:

BTW I am more keen on Gardos than I am on Rojo

Have a look up up and see the origin of 'cretin' then which people have bandied about since I can remember. It's not particularly clever and is actually offensive.

On the Rojo topic someone on the Rojo thread has said he actually spoke to LR and he says it is not on - may be a WUM or not, who knows?

Ok my last post.

keep-calm-and-don-t-let-the-bastards-grind-you-down-6.png

The overwhelming majority of posters appreciate the snippets you provide (that goes for Guan 2.0 and Monk). Unfortunately it is always the minority of nobs who shout the loudest.

Keep up the good work and keep those snippets coming, regardless of how much info can give at the time.

‘When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

‘The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

‘The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master — that’s all.’ Alice was too much puzzled to say anything; so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. ‘They’ve a temper, some of them — particularly verbs: they’re the proudest — adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs — however, I can manage the whole lot of them! Impenetrability! That’s what I say!’

‘Would you tell me please,’ said Alice, ‘what that means?’

‘Now you talk like a reasonable child,’ said Humpty Dumpty, looking very much pleased. ‘I meant by “impenetrability” that we’ve had enough of that subject, and it would be just as well if you’d mention what you mean to do next, as I suppose you don’t mean to stop here all the rest of your life.’

It has an official different meaning to what you're implying; http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/mong

But of course the people using this puerile insult don't use it in that context. Why would they infer that somebody was a mongrel when they can really insult somebody and cause massive offence to the parents of Down's sydrome children at the same time?

Bearsy

Do you have permission to use your title ?

I see some. Lawyers representing a company who are linked to Bear Grylls have asked a knife manufacturer to change its name because it features the name Bear blades . The owner has agreed. To this as they do not have the inclination or energy to challenge faceless lawyers

Meanwhile has Florin been announced