Florin Gardos - DONE DEAL

Saint-Armstrong

Singing in the rain.

We were singing in the rain........

Welcome Florin.

Oh and it's been a while since I was an expert on UK currency, but shouldn't he be called Six Bob?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florin_(English_coin)

Two bob in my day and we used them all the time. The early ones were pure silver (pre 1920 something) then they went to 50% before the nickel-copper. When the silver price rose all the early ones disappeared for some reason.

Two bob in my day and we used them all the time. The early ones were pure silver (pre 1920 something) then they went to 50% before the nickel-copper. When the silver price rose all the early ones disappeared for some reason.

A two bob bit was a nice coin, you felt that you were someone if you had a few in your pocket.

A little bit of info from a Romanian guy I've randomly known for a while.

very good player, surprised not more offers at that price. Better than vlad. He was tracked by Manchester clubs not so long ago. He is a perfect fit for the premier league due to his style. Very similar to Lovren.

A little bit of info from a Romanian guy I've randomly known for a while.

very good player, surprised not more offers at that price. Better than vlad. He was tracked by Manchester clubs not so long ago. He is a perfect fit for the premier league due to his style. Very similar to Lovren.

Hopefully without Lovren's attitude

A two bob bit was a nice coin, you felt that you were someone if you had a few in your pocket.

I still see a 50p coin and think "ten bob".

Surely if Koeman wants the three players in discussion, Forster, Gardos and Rojo....surely the club can get all three in terms of the financial outlay? Considering les reed said he would get money to spend before we made the best part of £100mill on sales?

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Surely if Koeman wants the three players in discussion, Forster, Gardos and Rojo....surely the club can get all three in terms of the financial outlay? Considering les reed said he would get money to spend before we made the best part of £100mill on sales?

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Yes but koeman also is desperate for a striker.

Ok my last post.

If the guy hasn't left Romania yet how could he have been the one for the medical??

He had a medical last night 100% fact.

So, is this one going ahead or is it on hold until thge Rojo deal is sorted or given up on?

Honest answer is i don't know, i cant second guess the club as to what they will do or decide to buy. he is a player we have lined up as a possible signing. Players do have medicals and still not sign. its not always a sign the transfer is a 100% done deal.

Regards Forster i said long ago when we signed the new gk coach Dave Watson that the club wanted a keeper and coach to have previously worked together. Knew he was a possibility but club could have gone for foster,ruddy so couldn't say a name for definite.

in future i will go back to posting confirmation of deals when they 100% complete if they have not already broken in the media.

Ok my last post.

Honest answer is i don't know, i cant second guess the club as to what they will do or decide to buy. he is a player we have lined up as a possible signing. Players do have medicals and still not sign. its not always a sign the transfer is a 100% done deal.

Regards Forster i said long ago when we signed the new gk coach Dave Watson that the club wanted a keeper and coach to have previously worked together. Knew he was a possibility but club could have gone for foster,ruddy so couldn't say a name for definite.

in future i will go back to posting confirmation of deals when they 100% complete if they have not already broken in the media.

Don't let others ruin your posts many look forward to them

Ok my last post.

Thanks for the info. You're always a true thread of sense in a bolt of sh*te.

Ok my last post.

Ignore the *****s on here - I assure you, the vast majority of us look forward to any snippets of updates you are able to provide. Thanks.