Schneiderlin and Hoiveld at Southampton Parkway at 3.30pm catching London train

corsacar saint

More likely is that they were on the London Platform to catch a east coast train to the North West.

Theres a cross country service that heads to Manchester around 15.30

Edited by Nolan

Well they might be sci-fi buffs who knows. Waylander is a character from an 80's sci-fi novel by err David Gemmel (or similar) so he's likely to be a sci-fi buff as well.

They have obviously been watching to much Big Bang Theory if they are going to that.

Or Jos is Morgans new agent and a bid has been accepted.

Not sure whats happening here but I think most Saints fans know deep down that Schneiderlin won't play for us again.

Agreed, a little bit of a standoff. Do we keep him until his contract runs out and get nothing, or let him go?

Not sure whats happening here but I think most Saints fans know deep down that Schneiderlin won't play for us again.

If Koeman can find Morgan's head and get him playing for us again, and playing happily, then it will represent one hell of a brilliant bit of man management. Irrespective of his attitude, I'd love to see him represent Saints again this season, he can even go next summer with my blessing.

But I cannot see it. Morgan will go, and I doubt he'll be replaced. My gut instinct is that Taider was brought in to cover Morgan's vacancy. But it could be worse, at least we have decent youngsters coming through in his position.

But I cannot see it. Morgan will go, and I doubt he'll be replaced. My gut instinct is that Taider was brought in to cover Morgan's vacancy. But it could be worse, at least we have decent youngsters coming through in his position.

As cover, and also to let him know that the sun doesn't revolve around his arse.

Heavy dose of embalming fluid?

Or he transferred his consciousness into a Mind just before he saw the white light and he's orbiting in a GCU sending down an Avatar of himself when needed.

Ian M: No more Minds or GCU`s, that's the real tragedy here.

Obviously you didn't listen to the audio clip from Hawksbee & Jacob's program and know what

will happen to both Morgan, Koeman and the club if he doesn't play again. Very clear. Will PM you..

Obviously you didn't listen to the audio clip from Hawksbee & Jacob's program and know what

will happen to both Morgan, Koeman and the club if he doesn't play again. Very clear. Will PM you..

Could you write this on the forum or PM me please as I never heard it