Arsenal Match Thread

Mr X

Good half. Tadic needs to do more. Pelle should have done better but is playing fine - has barely had any service the last 3 games.

Yoshida is an accident waiting to happen though. There's just no way we gain more from moving Alderweireld into midfield than we lose from having Yoshi at CB.

Good half. Tadic needs to do more. Pelle should have done better but is playing fine - has barely had any service the last 3 games.

Yoshida is an accident waiting to happen though. There's just no way we gain more from moving Alderweireld into midfield than we lose from having Yoshi at CB.

Give the guy a break, he hasn't done anything wrong!!!!

A lot of flicks and tricks being done by our front 3, if we could go the second half with more balls getting past the 1st man (tadic and davis I'm looking at you) and some incisive passing we might create some more chances.

I just felt that today and Sun we are too slow through midfield that they reset and any gaps have gone and how many times have we forgone the ball in only to play it back and lose it.

This.

Give the guy a break, he hasn't done anything wrong!!!!

this. i really am hoping now if anyone scores a winner for us, it is him! though id like pelle to get a goal too, really boost his confidence!

anyways, bit more direct and we might get something here. i feel once we press and win the ball back we're slow on the ball, very laboured. Hopefully we can increase the intensity :)

I subscribed to BT sport this afternoon........don't suppose there is a cooling off period!

It's bloody amateurish to say the least.

Never have I heard people so desperate for us to lose and Arsenal to turn on the style and give us a drubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the saints web way....must have someone to slag off and usually with out any real reason

What are you talking about - he's been on 20 minutes and in that time nearly got caught in possession as last man, fell over clearing a cross and gave the ball to Welbeck and lost Welbeck from a free-kick. I've nothing against him (he's a decent mid-table CB), but he's a clear weak link here.