Newcastle match thread

Ohio Saint

Good tactical decision by Koeman, more pace in the side now, and Cork should provide better defensive stability :)

Agreed.

Good to have Corky back, gives the rest of the side some confidence in his solidity, so they can play more fluently.

(cue: mistake & equalizer!)

I am starting to REALLY like Shane Long, he really gives us a different type of player, and is surprisingly good in the air as well. He doesn't give us goals, but neither is Pelle at the moment, and they are both still making excellent contributions.

Always liked him. Do not like him as opposition, but on our team, he can just run and run and cause problems.

I am starting to REALLY like Shane Long, he really gives us a different type of player, and is surprisingly good in the air as well. He doesn't give us goals, but neither is Pelle at the moment, and they are both still making excellent contributions.

A great option to have. Koenan has made the right subs at the right time. Long might have done well if he started, Newcastle have played the ball back to Krul a lot

Always liked him, is quick, strong, good in the air and works hard

Needs to sort those crosses though